SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I mean you've posted a bit from there recently.

My criticism of the use of Twitter is that on a discussion forum you're not really discussing things if you're going to drop tweets with no context added, you're letting others talk on your behalf.
Which is why i dont take part. I follow people who seem to post interesting and factual things. Some of which i repost here.

its more of an information service from accounts i trust that a discussion forum. For that its shocking.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wasn't it a condition of Brexit that we had to keep aligned with EU rules or face the wraith of Ursula and trade tariffs?

Hope we don't and hope EU plays nicely.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wasn't it a condition of Brexit that we had to keep aligned with EU rules or face the wraith of Ursula and trade tariffs?

Hope we don't and hope EU plays nicely.
The point of brexit was that where the rules don't make sense that we don't need to follow them.

If the EU want to animal test on some products that they don't need to animal test on, despite companies like Unilever come out and say they don't need to test on - and they're for fucking makeup - then why would we re-start spraying acid into rabbits eyes - especially when we banned exactly that over twenty years ago because it was unethical?

Massive, pointless retrograde step to roll back advancements we've made in our supposedly civilized society.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Playing devils advocate I'd have to ask why the pharmaceutical companies are asking for a possible change to the rules given the obvious public opinion against this. Is animal testing cheaper and its simply a case of money or is there an actual scientific reason its better?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just you wait until we actually start having to do something about it - whether a lifestyle change or it hitting them in the pocket.

Then we won't give a fuck.

Its going to start hitting everyone in the pocket imminently anyway. Insurance costs will be the first effect, but it will start to ramp up in other areas soon enough. In the UK you'll picking through the "is this Brexit or climate change that's fucked up my life?" debate for the next decade.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just you wait until we actually start having to do something about it - whether a lifestyle change or it hitting them in the pocket.

Then we won't give a fuck.
It showed that people were happy to make changes despite the cost on the whole. Or did i miss read it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People can want it as much as they like, but until governments actually do something about it then we are fucked.

Governments aren't interested.

Humanity, on its current trajectory, is doomed, perhaps it deserves to be.

The planet will recover.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, unless I'm reading this wrong - unless Assange is actively trying to kill himself right now, in the eyes of the US government he's not really a suicide risk.

the US government would seek to show that Assange’s mental health problems did not meet the threshold required in law to prevent extradition.

She told the court: “It really requires a mental illness of a type that the ability to resist suicide has been lost

I mean - it's suicide risk, isn't it? At risk of attempting suicide. If you go from being a risk of attempting suicide to losing the ability to resist suicide you're not a risk any more - you're an issue (whether you're succesful or not).

Of course, if you're succesful, you're dead. At which point the US gets what they want.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, unless I'm reading this wrong - unless Assange is actively trying to kill himself right now, in the eyes of the US government he's not really a suicide risk.

I mean - it's suicide risk, isn't it? At risk of attempting suicide. If you go from being a risk of attempting suicide to losing the ability to resist suicide you're not a risk any more - you're an issue (whether you're succesful or not).

Of course, if you're succesful, you're dead. At which point the US gets what they want.
In struggling to muster up sympathy for the journalistic rights of someone who happily pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy theory despite knowing it wasn't true because it supported the narrative he wanted to play to help Trump.

Journalist my arse and he's a right cunt too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In struggling to muster up sympathy for the journalistic rights of someone who happily pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy theory despite knowing it wasn't true because it supported the narrative he wanted to play to help Trump.

Journalist my arse and he's a right cunt too.
I don't disagree on the cunt part @Wij - but justice is blind, remember?

That's on all of us to remember that.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't disagree on the cunt part @Wij - but justice is blind, remember?

That's on all of us to remember that.
So if anyone says they might do a suicide we should give up trying to prosecute them?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So if anyone says they might do a suicide we should give up trying to prosecute them?
Did you bother reading my post or the article? Go on, do it again pretty please with a cherry on top. It is really an important point.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its going to start hitting everyone in the pocket imminently anyway. Insurance costs will be the first effect, but it will start to ramp up in other areas soon enough. In the UK you'll picking through the "is this Brexit or climate change that's fucked up my life?" debate for the next decade.

In a decade Brexit will have been forgotten and Germany, France and NL will be fed up to fuck of carrying everyone else, especially with the restraints and challenges that climate change brings.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Did you bother reading my post or the article? Go on, do it again pretty please with a cherry on top. It is really an important point.
Yes I did and the point still stands that there's a difference between 'Will commit suicide' and 'Is committing suicide'.

They are trying to argue a point of law so if I may quote you, 'Courts or GTFO'.

Plus I don't believe him anyway. The cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, one was a stupid fuck that doesn't understand how roads work and killed someone (while potentially on the phone anyway) vs someone that leaked all sorts of dodgy shit against USA USA USA, a USA that are now driving the narrative.

Frankly, fuck America and any extradition order they give. Closed shop should be the policy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes I did and the point still stands that there's a difference between 'Will commit suicide' and 'Is committing suicide'.
Sorry - "risk of committing" suicide is the law and the legal point that should be getting discussed - as decided on by the experts (not your or my beliefs).

"Is committing suicide" takes it out of legal hands and the courts completely - and not what should be being discussed. But the US is making it "we won't push for extradition if he kills himself".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is impossible to commit suicide once properly supervised.

Even to hang yourself with blankets, you need an anchor.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You disagree @Scouse but...reality.

How would anyone hang themselves without something to attach whatever it is they are using to. Obviously, an OD is out of the question too. Wrist slash, what with?

Bollocks, suicide in custody is 100% avoidable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You disagree @Scouse but...reality.

How would anyone hang themselves without something to attach whatever it is they are using to. Obviously, an OD is out of the question too. Wrist slash, what with?

Bollocks, suicide in custody is 100% avoidable.
Tell that to the people who committed suicide whilst on suicide watch.

They going to put him on infallible suicide watch for the rest of his natural life too?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Prisoner, in a square room with a bed, a blanket and a toilet.

How would they kill themselves?

Scumbag crim locked up in a tiny room. Roof is flat with nothing to attach said blanket to, any meds are controlled, zero sharps involved. How are they going to end it all?

Especially anyone on suicide watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom