SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

he said, with absolutely no ulterior motive

He can fuck off.

You know who else can fuck off? Anyone printing a story in the media about how tasty bugs are. I am not eating insects, or plants reformed to look like meat.

Fuck off and get me a steak.

Bodhi

Ugh, sounds almost as rank as those French deviants who eat snails out the garden.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know who else can fuck off? Anyone printing a story in the media about how tasty bugs are. I am not eating insects, or plants reformed to look like meat.

Fuck off and get me a steak.
Surely anyone who eats at McShits can't really contemplate saying that with a straight face.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If its a plant yr eating why disguise it as meat?
As per @DaGaffer's comment. But for me - I don't need to - I eat a LOT of vegetables. Because I fucking love them. And they don't need to be drowned in butter or covered in cheese either.

However, the 70% of big fat cunts that make up the UK (of which I'm currently a member due to the humongous amounts of beer that I've been drinking (like a freedom-loving champ) lately) largely don't want to reduce their meat consumption and up their vegetable intake - whether it's for their own health or, even more importantly, for the environment.

So if we can do plant-based food that tastes and feels like meat with the same or better nutrition and without the carbon, the land use, the antibiotics and the animal cruelty then win-fucking-win.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
As per @DaGaffer's comment. But for me - I don't need to - I eat a LOT of vegetables. Because I fucking love them. And they don't need to be drowned in butter or covered in cheese either.

However, the 70% of big fat cunts that make up the UK (of which I'm currently a member due to the humongous amounts of beer that I've been drinking (like a freedom-loving champ) lately) largely don't want to reduce their meat consumption and up their vegetable intake - whether it's for their own health or, even more importantly, for the environment.

So if we can do plant-based food that tastes and feels like meat with the same or better nutrition and without the carbon, the land use, the antibiotics and the animal cruelty then win-fucking-win.
You can get fat on non meat stuffs. The vegiburgers from major chains are more calorific than their meat counter parts

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can get fat on non meat stuffs. The vegiburgers from major chains are more calorific than their meat counter parts
Are you deliberately missing the point for any particular reason? :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Are you deliberately missing the point for any particular reason? :)
No. The processing would up the carbon impact as well. I saw something where they compared them and they were higher than you think.

Bodhi

Surely anyone who eats at McShits can't really contemplate saying that with a straight face.

Why? I only really go there for breakfast now, and I'm not entirely sure if the meat in a Sausage and Egg McMuffin is any more full of random animal parts than any other sausage I've eaten.

Damned tasty though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why? I only really go there for breakfast now, and I'm not entirely sure if the meat in a Sausage and Egg McMuffin is any more full of random animal parts than any other sausage I've eaten.

Damned tasty though.

Tasty, or addictive? ;)

SilverHood

FH is my second home

surely that doesnt solve the problem. Should be twice as many people doing the job.

The problem with that, at least in the USA, is that headcount cost for individuals is pretty high. With health insurance, benefits, etc, it's cheaper to pay someone $110k than two people $50k each.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It cant be as high as sweden company cost on top of salary is 31.42% and that is before pensions and pension tax...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Can you cook veg on a fire and eat it with your hands? No.

No.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
It cant be as high as sweden company cost on top of salary is 31.42% and that is before pensions and pension tax...

I seem to recall that it's between 25-40% of salary on average. For elite employers who offer exceptional benefits, like really good health care plans, gym memberships, industry certifications, and generous retirement saving contributions, I can see it being even higher.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I seem to recall that it's between 25-40% of salary on average. For elite employers who offer exceptional benefits, like really good health care plans, gym memberships, industry certifications, and generous retirement saving contributions, I can see it being even higher.
Still working 95 hour weeks is ridiculous.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Still working 95 hour weeks is ridiculous.

I don't disagree! But the people who do this kind of job, they are of a certain type, and they do it so that they can make it big later in life. It's for 2 years, maybe 3, then you supervise the juniors, and you get to work a 40-60 hour week depending on how many deals your company is getting. It's one of the few ways to make it into the 1% of wealth, so people are going to try their hardest.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't disagree! But the people who do this kind of job, they are of a certain type, and they do it so that they can make it big later in life. It's for 2 years, maybe 3, then you supervise the juniors, and you get to work a 40-60 hour week depending on how many deals your company is getting. It's one of the few ways to make it into the 1% of wealth, so people are going to try their hardest.
Would have killed me heh.
40-60 is too much

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Corn on the cob on a bbq is f00king excellent.

I think I prefer it to sausages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom