SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm just waiting for Piers to wade in... but he probably won't because Stokes is white, and male, and also Piers likes cricket. Did I mention Piers is a cunt?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Piers Morgan will no doubt support him. After all, he isn't black and he doesn't have a vagina.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This talk of Piers being a scumbag reminds me of his Ben Shapiro interview. He basically got Ben to come and do an interview with him, brought up gun control and had a child in a wheelchair or some shit in the studio ready to wheel onto the set to shame Ben Shapiro.. naturally, Ben caught onto this, dropped a response that made it impossible for Piers to go ahead with the kid in the wheelchair and the interview ended very awkwardly.

tl;dr Piers Morgan is a cunt and he should have been fucking swallowed.

I believe this was the interview

View: https://youtu.be/rE0Z2k6BJI0

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
not as much to do with brexit as you think. Artic tests cancelled for 18 months and supply chains from foreign countries affected by the pandemic. Plus the isolation thing.

this would have been like this 12 months ago if it was just brexit

Oh, I didn't make it, I just thought it was funny. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that supermarket while that was on display.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh, I didn't make it, I just thought it was funny. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that supermarket while that was on display.
Oh i guessed that you didnt make it. Doesnt have bacon in it ;). Is it not photoshop?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh i guessed that you didnt make it. Doesnt have bacon in it ;). Is it not photoshop?

80% of me says yes it's a photoshop, you can tell by the brightness on the font... the other 20% says it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This talk of Piers being a scumbag reminds me of his Ben Shapiro interview. He basically got Ben to come and do an interview with him, brought up gun control and had a child in a wheelchair or some shit in the studio ready to wheel onto the set to shame Ben Shapiro.. naturally, Ben caught onto this, dropped a response that made it impossible for Piers to go ahead with the kid in the wheelchair and the interview ended very awkwardly.

tl;dr Piers Morgan is a cunt and he should have been fucking swallowed.

I believe this was the interview

View: https://youtu.be/rE0Z2k6BJI0

Ben Shapiro is also a cunt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
not as much to do with brexit as you think. Artic tests cancelled for 18 months and supply chains from foreign countries affected by the pandemic. Plus the isolation thing.

this would have been like this 12 months ago if it was just brexit

And yet these mysterious supply problems seem to be affecting UK and not any countries still in the EU, keep sticking your head in the sand though ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

criminals are not supposed to profit from their actions. If we really think she didnt do anything. I guess she has a point…. But do we?

She can fuck right off. People sharp forget she only got away with it because of the incompetence of the Italian police and prosecutors, that doesn't make her innocent in my eyes - it makes her lucky.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was Ben Shapiro using facts when he called Andrew Neil left wing?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRF3r3zUGqk

I was trying to think back to who it was he came up against and got wrecked.

Yeah, Ben Shapiro isn't a clever guy, he's just a college kid that thinks he's clever, but if you go to his social media channels, *all* his videos are entitled 'Ben Shapiro wrecks libtard student'

Whenever he comes up against someone half decent at their job, like Neil, and not like Morgan, he gets wrecked and upset.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He is... BUUUUT he does use facts that are generally well backed up. Love him or hate him, you can't deny that much.

Does he fuck. He talks utter shite all the time. "Begging the question" is his go to bullshit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does he fuck. He talks utter shite all the time. "Begging the question" is his go to bullshit.

I mean he does? he generally quotes from official statistics/proven sources. Does he have a shitty attitude? sure, does he just pull random figures out of his arse? not that I've seen, I think he even goes back and corrects himself if it's proven wrong later down the line and/or he just made a mistake. That's more than you can say for Piers Morgan.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Having such a good time in the woods, I am going to stay another night, leave at 6am Monday, home by 8. Working from home :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I mean he does? he generally quotes from official statistics/proven sources. Does he have a shitty attitude? sure, does he just pull random figures out of his arse? not that I've seen, I think he even goes back and corrects himself if it's proven wrong later down the line and/or he just made a mistake. That's more than you can say for Piers Morgan.

No, he doesn't. What he does is preface everything with "let's just say..." followed by a piece of total cherry picking that often presents the opposite of the actual data. And he does it all the fucking time.

View: https://youtu.be/aDMjgOYOcDw

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having such a good time in the woods, I am going to stay another night, leave at 6am Monday, home by 8. Working from home :)
Mobile phones are great ain't they, t'internet in your pocket even in the woods 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom