SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Scum.

I don't give a shit what your politics are, if you're going to go to a place where people with their families have just risked their lives to heckle them as they finally reach safety, you deserve to die.

Die.
By wishing them to die are you not falling into the same ilk of wishing harm on people you don’t like?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
bjmrcekx8yd71.jpg

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Scammers.

The BBC that is. Once again they're presenting cryptocurrency trading as a scam. Not scammers being scammers.

Decentralisation characteristics run parallel with the perfect conditions for crime. To be honest anywhere there's money and weak links (usually people) then there's potential for scams.

I don't get why they are painting the whole industry though. I mean their proposed awareness campaigns will just be the 2021 version of 'don't send money to Nigerian princes'

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My version of a Keto diet this weekend. MacDonalds Breakfast tomorrow then big bit of steak for tea, bacon and sausages Saturday morning, a whole rack of ribs for tea on Saturday, all cooked on an open fire. Interspersed by hot dogs cooked in a thermos flask, a couple of bottles of Chablis and an 8th of wedding cake.

Change of plan after breaking my toe, going solo car camping in the woods. Pissing it down all weekend, so I won't see anyone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My version of a Keto diet this weekend. MacDonalds Breakfast tomorrow then big bit of steak for tea, bacon and sausages Saturday morning, a whole rack of ribs for tea on Saturday, all cooked on an open fire. Interspersed by hot dogs cooked in a thermos flask, a couple of bottles of Chablis and an 8th of wedding cake.

Change of plan after breaking my toe, going solo car camping in the woods. Pissing it down all weekend, so I won't see anyone.

You're cooking McDonalds on an open fire? Wow, things are a bit rustic down your way aren't they?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've repurposed and food recycling bin to act as a shitter too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom