SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Been saying for years that we can't rely on magical fairytale technologies to pull us out of the shit with no lifestyle costs - they simply don't exist.

We 100% have the ability to do this right now (have done for decades) - but we're a dumb as fuck animal, so aren't doing what is necessary.

Its easy for a government to say that we'll be carbon neutral by xxxx*

*if the technology allows for it.

Doesn't mean investing in it though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
84801422_2690453104375419_6105221102739390464_n.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The fuss the media are making over Philip Schofield is like he's the first person ever ro come out.

He's gay. OK. Who cares? He's a great bloke. A nice guy. Fair play to him and he's got a wonderful supporting family etc. But so what? Big deal

Wij

I am a FH squatter
“I’m so lonely without a man to shag Holly. How about you wank me off in a platonic girly friend way. I won’t enjoy it cos I’m all gay like yeh.

Then you can give me a girly friend blow job too.”

Sly one that Schofield. Respect.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its Gordon the Gopher I'm concerned about. You think that was his hand inside Gordon?

25789-posts.article_md.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You know he's had a wank wearing it........before every episode.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The fuss the media are making over Philip Schofield is like he's the first person ever ro come out.

He's gay. OK. Who cares? He's a great bloke. A nice guy. Fair play to him and he's got a wonderful supporting family etc. But so what? Big deal
Its just mind boggling that its national news and high on the pecking order in the broadcasts. Man says he is gay is not news tbh.

Job

Yes..but..yes..but.
Firstly hes a tv presenter who makes a lot of moral judgements in his presenting while lying to his wife and kids for 27 years.
He has also quite obviously been having affairs with men and putting her at a higher risk of disease.

You can guess she knew...but there is a lot of mess going on there thats not remotely in tune with his wholesome image.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes..but..yes..but.
Firstly hes a tv presenter who makes a lot of moral judgements in his presenting while lying to his wife and kids for 27 years.
He has also quite obviously been having affairs with men and putting her at a higher risk of disease.

You can guess she knew...but there is a lot of mess going on there thats not remotely in tune with his wholesome image.
Its still just a man who is being truthful to himself now. You could argue that society pushed him into conforming against his will because of perceived stigma. Had we not been such a shite society that was bothered about such things he may never been enticed to the hetro life in the first place.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I am placing Harry + Megan, and Schofield both very close to the bottom of my list of things I couldn't give a flying fart about.

The impact of Brexit on bacon is at least 10 levels more important imo

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am placing Harry + Megan, and Schofield both very close to the bottom of my list of things I couldn't give a flying fart about.

The impact of Brexit on bacon is at least 10 levels more important imo
I dont know why we need to know that they have gone to some corporate thing in Miami. Couldnt care less tbh.

Gwadien

I dont know why we need to know that they have gone to some corporate thing in Miami. Couldnt care less tbh.

Its funny though, because as soon as the press loses interest about megs and hazzah then they start losing their financial independence.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its still just a man who is being truthful to himself now. You could argue that society pushed him into conforming against his will because of perceived stigma. Had we not been such a shite society that was bothered about such things he may never been enticed to the hetro life in the first place.

I'd buy that argument if it wasnt for the fact the British media is full of openly gay actors, presenters and pop stars, has been so for decades, and by and large the great British public doesn't give a shit. You can be gay without being a flaming queen, and you certainly don't need the protective colouration of a wife and two kids.

I have no idea what his motivations have been for the last 30 years, but what's happening now is a midlife crisis in full swing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'd buy that argument if it wasnt for the fact the British media is full of openly gay actors, presenters and pop stars, has been so for decades, and by and large the great British public doesn't give a shit. You can be gay without being a flaming queen, and you certainly don't need the protective colouration of a wife and two kids.

I have no idea what his motivations have been for the last 30 years, but what's happening now is a midlife crisis in full swing.
It was different back in the 80s when he was in the broom cupboard and the. You have a persona to sell. 57 is a bit late for mid life crisis i would have thought

Gwadien

I have a relative who did the same thing, was pretty high up at IBM, very clever bloke, came out at 50 with adult kids etc.

I think it's one thing accepting it yourself, but it's another thing to decide whether other people can accept it.

Come to think of it, I know of atleast 2 people my age who's parents split up and it turned out one of them was gay. (both times the woman)

I think the problem is that whilst younger generations are largely more accepting of the gays, the older generations still find it difficult to properly accept, or the older closeted gays are still worried about what their peers will think of them.

Calling it a mid life crisis?

nah.

Job

The narrative that younger generations are more accepting and progressive is utterly false, based on a premise faked by the liberal agenda.
They are just less likely to speak out and are constrained by education, thought crime and hive mind peer pressure.
Most of the country are not right on hipsters and homophobia will not be dying with the boomers.

Those boomers by the way who were TRUE peace and love, pot smoking, anti war progressives.

Not the corporate zombies fed on product selling marketing progressive ripoff they are today.

Gwadien

The narrative that younger generations are more accepting and progressive is utterly false, based on a premise faked by the liberal agenda.
They are just less likely to speak out and are constrained by education, thought crime and hive mind peer pressure.
Most of the country are not right on hipsters and homophobia will not be dying with the boomers.

Those boomers by the way who were TRUE peace and love, pot smoking, anti war progressives.

Not the corporate zombies fed on product selling marketing progressive ripoff they are today.

Is this related to the previous post or a random rant?

Job

You mean the orevious post that reads..
whilst younger generations are largely more accepting of the gays,

Job

Our coast with Adrian Chiles...they were in my town .

Job

The guy whos just built the £14million mansion down the road from us was on it, my nephew went out with his daughter and she bought him the iphone X for his birthday.

More money than sense and all that.

Here it is anyway.
BBC iPlayer - Our Coast - Series 1: 1. LiverpoolFirwood.jpg

Last edited:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So Storm Chlamydia.
Or whatever its called.

Just checked on the garden. We've got one fence panel slightly vibrating, and a twig is in mild peril of being blown 4 inches further along the lawn.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So Storm Chlamydia.
Or whatever its called.

Just checked on the garden. We've got one fence panel slightly vibrating, and a twig is in mild peril of being blown 4 inches further along the lawn.
You need to be in cornwall.. blowin a hoolie or how ever you spell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom