SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It does matter what the media says..because thats what ordinary people see and we are the key to co2 reduction...the politicians are doing fuck all becsuse it isnt losing them votes.
Not in the context of this discussion Job.

You're asserting that it's not happening - because of what's in the media. Well more fool you if you can't separate fact from fiction.

Oh. Wait. That's your thing isn't it. Being absolutely certain about stuff that you know nothing about. Probably because you read it in the daily fail, or watched on RT...

Edit: And if you won't link to your sources, I won't engage with you. Even to say "you can't read graphs and even if you could you don't understand what that means anyway".

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh I cant read graphs.
It doesnt get simpler than that.

No one was writing articles in the paper in 2017/8 that snow accumulation was above average.

There lies the problem..the media just waits for doom snippets to sell papers and page clicks, everyone gets upset..bono jumps onto a jet to save the world.
Then a few years later the truth starts to surface..just like polar bears and Kilimanjaro...Greenland has only lost .2% of its mass since 1900.

What ever the agenda is for climate science to have a press department that pushes out headline grabbing statements that completely fail to include the entire picture, its harming the science and can only make one conclude that the science was settled as a political agenda years ago.

You have respected climate scientists saying the ocean has risen .5mm for ever...well no..it will have dropped again practically the next day.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Cos America.
Chiroshysters are a powerful lobby group and in a country with no universal health care they offer a cheaper and magical.cure for all kinds of ailments based on the most utterly ludicrous theory.

Something we'll look forward to.

Cheers Job.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh I cant read graphs.
It doesnt get simpler than that.

No one was writing articles in the paper in 2017/8 that snow accumulation was above average.

There lies the problem..the media just waits for doom snippets to sell papers and page clicks, everyone gets upset..bono jumps onto a jet to save the world.
Then a few years later the truth starts to surface..just like polar bears and Kilimanjaro...Greenland has only lost .2% of its mass since 1900.

What ever the agenda is for climate science to have a press department that pushes out headline grabbing statements that completely fail to include the entire picture, its harming the science and can only make one conclude that the science was settled as a political agenda years ago.

You have respected climate scientists saying the ocean has risen .5mm for ever...well no..it will have dropped again practically the next day.
Look. There's something here I want to respond to but I'm stoned out of my skull in a tent in Evesham and can't articulate it.

Type all this again tomorrow to remind me, there's a good chap.

:)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's literally been another mass shooting in America while they were still reporting the last shooting.

Job

Thats the left pissing everyone off with their ridiculous migrant wank off.

Embattle

FH is my second home
There's literally been another mass shooting in America while they were still reporting the last shooting.

It's sad that they are so common now it almost seems less important as time passes, even more so when the US seems unwilling to enact any changes.

Gwadien

Thats the left pissing everyone off with their ridiculous migrant wank off.

Oh I see the relevance, glad to see you're justifying terrorism yet again.

Glad to see you read his manifesto on 8chan before it became public knowledge, lol.

Gwadien

@Job in "being a piece of shit" shocker.

It's just funny that he moans about extreme islam and stuff, but he can't see that he's just as bad himself.

On the day of a mass shooting because of immigrants, he blames liberals, as if the gun man was justified in his actions.

Amazing really, I do love the free thought on 8chan.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That Japanese thing has got fuck all to do with xenophobia anyway, if @Job actually bothered to read it. They want to stop students drawing attention to themselves by dying their hair (which is en entirely different discussion and again, nothing to do with xenophobia) but they need to make allowances for the tiny percentage who don't have naturally black hair who will get swept up by the proposed rule.

Job

I did read it and it is about uniformity to culture.
Xenophobia is the fear of other cultures..so yes..its classic xenophobia at its purest because they know they are doing it..in probably the worlds most xenophobic and racist country.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Just another Mass shooting in America. Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said he couldn’t believe that there were shootings at two Walmart locations within a week.

Gwadien

I did read it and it is about uniformity to culture.
Xenophobia is the fear of other cultures..so yes..its classic xenophobia at its purest because they know they are doing it..in probably the worlds most xenophobic and racist country.

As I said, this happens in lots of UK schools.

I remember reading an article where a black female student changed her weave and got sent home for it because she did something radical with her hair and was told not to.

Also, as I said before, lots of schools force boys to have military style hair cuts.

Job

Its similar, but hardly quite the same.
Getting your haircut isnt the same level modification as dying your hair...as the courts agreed in her case.
Its cultural...but Id like to see them force a Sikh or Rastafarian kid to get a haircut

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom