SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's funny that you post a video that mocks you.
Agree.

What's sad is that there's nowhere near that level of satire in the mainstream media today. Probably because the words that Rowan Atkinson now uses would be so "offensive" to the general population that there'd be a raft of complaints, probably moaning about "not appropriate for comedy" in the guardian, and terror in the beeb... :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
?? He was resisting arrest, stabbed a police dog and kicked a police officer.

Don't follow you?

To be fair, if I had a knife and a police dog was bearing down on me I'd *always* use it tho...

So you would be like that bloke and resist arrest?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
?? He was resisting arrest, stabbed a police dog and kicked a police officer.

Don't follow you?

To be fair, if I had a knife and a police dog was bearing down on me I'd *always* use it tho...

That's what I'm saying, you can reason with Police Officers, they can make their intent very clear.

Police Dogs are trained to chase people and bite people, it's ridiculous to get upset if they get in harms way, it's the Police putting them in that position.

I don't have a problem with them being used for sniffing out crime scenes and such, but using them to chase people and bite people is just silly, it's the same with use of horses; they're there to intimidate, which causes hostility.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That's what I'm saying, you can reason with Police Officers, they can make their intent very clear.

Police Dogs are trained to chase people and bite people, it's ridiculous to get upset if they get in harms way, it's the Police putting them in that position.

They are used as a last resort if the person refuses to cooperate. They dont just launch a dog at someone in the first instance.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you would be like that bloke and resist arrest?
It's doubtful that I'd be a violent repeat offender at any point in my life, but if for some reason the po-po set a dog on me, and I was armed, I probably wouldn't just stand there and let it maul me unopposed.

My first thought would be to jump up a tree, or on top of a shed or car, or anything - but I wouldn't let a dog tear the shit out of me. Would you?

I've seen it happen Dys - 2am, neighbours back garden, some lad who'd apparently been up to no good was cornered in a shed. Two cops outside. They set the dog on him, there was awful screaming and then the dog dragged him out of the shed, arm all mangled. The cops watched and laughed for a small time - maybe fifteen seconds - the longest fifteen seconds of his life, then pulled the dog off him, jumped on him themselves and beat shit out of him.

Then they clocked me watching.

Yeah, the kid might have been scum (he looked like a teenager) - but the mauling from the dog was disgusting. Especially when they had him cornered and he was going nowhere.

So yeah. Regardless guilt - defending yourself from a mauling is a perfectly reasonable course of action for any human I reckon.

What's wrong with a taser?
People die. Cops abuse them. Criminals arm themselves in escalating response.

What's wrong with a good old-fashioned arrest? Bit of punchy reality. Cops know the risks when they sign up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't catch up with all this thread before responding:
They are used as a last resort if the person refuses to cooperate. They dont just launch a dog at someone in the first instance.
Yeah right.

Even my dog-handling scum of a copper uncle would laugh at you if you said that to him...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Didn't catch up with all this thread before responding:

Yeah right.

Even my dog-handling scum of a copper uncle would laugh at you if you said that to him...

You dont really see that many canine units around though do you? If they are called out it's for a specific purpose no?

Also if you have had adequate time to surrender to the police then attacking the dog should be an additional offence. If you are suddenly attacked by a dog then it should be regarded as self defense.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You dont really see that many canine units around though do you? If they are called out it's for a specific purpose no?
Yep. Because dogs find it easier to run through gardens and find hidden criminals by scent, rather than having cops look behind hedges.

There's not many units - but they're used all the time. Called out all over town at all hours of the day. They roam.

Also if you have had adequate time to surrender to the police then attacking the dog should be an additional offence. If you are suddenly attacked by a dog then it should be regarded as self defense.
Who's word have you got for that then? In my example if that kid had fought back (fat chance) then they'd have hit him with an additional offence - and no judge would have been the wiser.

Actually, I'll reverse my original position now I think about it and fall on @Gwadien's side of the fence. If a dog is attacking you then you can fight back. They're a tool used by police, not a special pet. The police put them in harms way.

If the police were trustworthy I'd back you Dys, but they're not.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yep. Because dogs find it easier to run through gardens and find hidden criminals by scent, rather than having cops look behind hedges.

There's not many units - but they're used all the time. Called out all over town at all hours of the day. They roam.

Who's word have you got for that then? In my example if that kid had fought back (fat chance) then they'd have hit him with an additional offence - and no judge would have been the wiser.

Actually, I'll reverse my original position now I think about it and fall on @Gwadien's side of the fence. If a dog is attacking you then you can fight back. They're a tool used by police, not a special pet. The police put them in harms way.

If the police were trustworthy I'd back you Dys, but they're not.

Right got it. Every single policeman is a corrupt scumbag just waiting for their chance to screw you over.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Right got it. Every single policeman is a corrupt scumbag just waiting for their chance to screw you over.
No. I didn't say that. However, corruption is prevalent enough. As @Gwadien said - it's the police that put the dogs in harms way.

And I'll ask you again - if a dog is attacking you, would you fight back or let it maul you?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
No. I didn't say that. However, corruption is prevalent enough. As @Gwadien said - it's the police that put the dogs in harms way.

And I'll ask you again - if a dog is attacking you, would you fight back or let it maul you?

If a dog is attacking you then of course you would try and defend yourself.

But if you also resisting arrest and on the run then I see no issue with being charged for injuring the animal.

You could argue it's also a copper so you should be charged as such.

I do take your point that it will be difficult to prove you acted in self defense if attacked and you were not resisting arrest. But the same could be said if the police had attacked you and you injured them and you were not resisting arrest.

Gwadien

Just because someone has committed a crime doesn't mean that they should have another charge because they defend theirselves from a dog.

I don't see the difference between someone running away from coppers and getting mauled and trying to defend himself, than a dog attacking someone in public and them defending their selves.

Dogs cause damage, and coppers laugh it off because it wasn't them that caused the damage.

Especially since dogs are deployed more for kids.

'I had a choice between more prison time, or keeping my leg'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. It's the double charge because of "poor doggie".

Well if the police are that concerned for animal welfare they shouldn't put dogs into situations they get hurt.

But they do - that's the whole point - the dog gets hurt instead of the copper.

Gwadien

You could argue it's also a copper so you should be charged as such.

I realised you just said this.

Firstly, I find it a joke that Coppers come above everyone else if they get attacked, it's fucking stupid.

Secondly, you can't also then suggest that police dogs are more important than non-police humans? lol.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I realised you just said this.

Firstly, I find it a joke that Coppers come above everyone else if they get attacked, it's fucking stupid.

Secondly, you can't also then suggest that police dogs are more important than non-police humans? lol.

That's not what I said or meant.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Police have option of sending in the dog or sticking own head in and potentially getting knifed can see why they would use a dog instead.

Gwadien

Police have option of sending in the dog or sticking own head in and potentially getting knifed can see why they would use a dog instead.

Which is fine.

But don't pretend that they're the Police and they behave accordingly.

They're fucking dogs.

If anyone else trained their dog to attack people and then it did when someone broke into their house, the dog would be put down, why is a Police dog different? because the Police have magic fairy skills?

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I guess you can make a fair point with any argument in a chaotic universe.

But there has to be a point where you have to be cruel to be kind.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I understand they are dealing with a probable bunch of borderline Nazis.
Who apear to have a muslim with them..token maybe ..
But still..a German flag....in Germany.
Merkel herself refuses to wave one in many situations...whos the tail and whos the dog.

View: https://youtu.be/lRERFvfb27w

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom