SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Context, @Job. CONTEXT. Flag waving is not a thing in Germany, it has nothing to do with what kind of flag it was but idiots like you will lap it up when someone uploads a 9 second video.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I guess you can make a fair point with any argument in a chaotic universe.

But there has to be a point where you have to be cruel to be kind.
"be cruel to be kind"??

So, the scientists say "we can't pinpoint who is a potential shooter based on any existing mental illness - but shouting 'mental illness' about shooters hurts *everyone* with a mental illness".

So, we've got the "cruel" bit down. Who are we being kind to, exactly?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Context, @Job. CONTEXT. Flag waving is not a thing in Germany, it has nothing to do with what kind of flag it was but idiots like you will lap it up when someone uploads a 9 second video.
Lol..flag waving isnt a thing in Germany.
Uses argument to defend argument.

Job

Some of the people on stage are OK with it, obviously the bigger picture is that being socially pressurised not to show nationalism because of the Nazis and the EU is not the natural state of affairs.
This does not work..it just looks like it is...if they came out and encouraged flag waving, people would be bored of it within weeks and neo nazis would look tiresome not edgy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's because nationalism is a cancer.

Germany is doing pretty good without nationalism, the only ones who want to bring it back are the people like you.

This is what you (and most Brits) don't understand about the EU, it's an identity, Merkel is a huge fan of the idea of having a European identity rather than smaller broken down insignificant identities.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He does understand that about the EU. He doesn't want to be a part of a trans-national superstate. He wants to be the united states of liverpool.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The EU doesnt like flag waving? Dont tell the danes they put their flag everywhere, and on everything

Got some nice little ones for birthday cakes too

Gwadien

The EU doesnt like flag waving? Dont tell the danes they put their flag everywhere, and on everything

Got some nice little ones for birthday cakes too

I meant more the significant countries of the EU ;)

On a serious note - it's more the 'powers' of the EU, the countries that have historically gone to war with each other and have had millions of their people die.

They want to stop that from happening through dampening Nationalism.

Criticise Liberalism all you want, but I'm pretty happy that there hasn't been a world conflict in the past 70 years.

Job

Quite clearly that idiotic approach isnt working is it.

Job

b3pqxdvmg1f31.jpg

Job

Effectively..yes.

Only a few are getting shot, but we have divided a nation and a continent.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Effectively..yes.

Only a few are getting shot, but we have divided a nation and a continent.

No. Opposing countries militaries aren't fighting with each other. In fact, they're all very pally and going on maneuvers together. Serving on ships together. All being very chummy.

I know. I've family in the military. They'd definitely tell me if we were at war with our European friends.

You are a very special person @Job. Please don't turn out to be one of these wankers who go on a kill-crazy rampage because the world isn't turning out the way you want it to.

Job

We wont turn on each other as nation states.
Its very much the enemy within.

Gwadien

LOL.

You hate everyone, as if you don't want to adopt your hatred into your politics.

Schools are full of teachers who are liberal and teach that war is bad and we should do everything we can to avoid it.

Under your ideal Government, your teachers would be sacked/imprisoned = fascism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh. So the military are rounding up half the country and putting us in internment camps, prior to extermination?

I've not seen that yet. Maybe that's happening in Lincolnshire?

Must be at war, or something.

Job

A totally divided Europe and Britain and you laugh, why are you avoiding the truth..
Loyalty to the EU?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
War.

noun.

A state of armed conflict between countries or different groups in the same country.

Yep. That's definitely what's going on here.

Time for another cuppa.

Gwadien

A totally divided Europe and Britain and you laugh, why are you avoiding the truth..
Loyalty to the EU?

I'd say lots of people are loyal to the EU yes.

Again, little Englander, many continental Europeans have had their countries fucked over by war so many times, the EU is responsible for the longest period of peace, that is highly significant to them.

I think you'll find that the amount of people that get seriously pissy when Merkel throws away a Germany flag is very small.

As I said, the EU wants to get rid of big ego nationalistic countries because they always need to flex their muscles and cause conflict, they're preventing that from happening.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm just objecting to his fantasy that we're at war.

I'm loyal to my mates. Not some mythical "country" or "supranational construct"...

Job

Weve been here before.
The EU did not seal peace in Europe..it could only exist because Nato and nukes sealed the peace.

Europe could now be a more peaceful place without the EU playing politics and social engineering to keep itself on the top table.

It wants power..that is all, nationalism , individuality are a threat to that power.

Gwadien

Weve been here before.
The EU did not seal peace in Europe..it could only exist because Nato and nukes sealed the peace.

Europe could now be a more peaceful place without the EU playing politics and social engineering to keep itself on the top table.

It wants power..that is all, nationalism , individuality are a threat to that power.

Individuality.

lol.

Says the bloke who says if you don't conform to my belief you're an idiot.

Your kinda peeps would lock people up for having individuality.

Job

I've checked, it all goes on advertising and subsidising driver wages to undercut the competition.

Which seems wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom