SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
u20o1u38ch931.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Everything is mass produced. Each town centre is a facsimile of all the others. Ofc its turning into a bland world.
True. But who goes to town any more?

The thing that makes cities different for me is local real ales. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just taking a break from watching the Hellboy reboot.

Maybe I'm getting fussy in my old age, but a good film or TV show episode should keep you glued to the screen. You know like the GoT Hardhome episode.

I'm struggling to get away from the familiar and immediately likeable Ron Perlman, and accept / like the David Harbour version.

I've got a bag of Fruit Gums so shall persevere with it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hellboy seems to have lost the Boy bit a long time ago.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Perhaps you shouldn't be riding your illegal motorbike where it shouldn't be getting ridden then?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
True. But who goes to town any more?

The thing that makes cities different for me is local real ales. :)
I dont. Maybe twice a year. Saltash has its high street of 40 or more shops and apart from banks or which there is only one i dont think more than 3 are big brands. Co-op, factory outlet, and boots, ah 4. Specsavers. Lots of local produce and nice coffee shops, no costa or starbucks in the high street. No maccy d’s or tesco. Its so different 6 miles away in plymouth. The tamar is a good barrier :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Maybe I'm getting fussy in my old age, but a good film or TV show episode should keep you glued to the screen. You know like the GoT Hardhome episode.

I'm struggling to get away from the familiar and immediately likeable Ron Perlman, and accept / like the David Harbour version.

Most series ( not box sets, they dont sell them in boxes any more grrr hate that phrase. ) i can browse my ipad internet pron channel while i am watching and can still maintain the story line. As much as there is. Most are pretty formulaic. You need to see the murder at the start and the reveal at the end and can pretty much past in the rest.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Locking someone up for 23 hours a day and having no human contact is like one of the original forms of punishment.

I'm also clearly just talking about the criminal punishment elements, not the religious elements to it.

I still find it bizarre that you're so critical of Muslims and their way of life in their countries yet you live there :D
Im not disagreeing with the comments on criminal justice not working just that Sharia is somewhat better. It really isnt. As far as my position I live in one of the most relaxed Sharia countries going. They dont do beheadings and chopping hands off etc. and they are also extremely tollerant of other religions, unlike many mulsim countires (Saudi, Yemen, Iran...). However it is not without issues. As an expat you learn quickly to put up with the bad in favour of the good things here. For some that equation is not workable and they cannot stick it. We (family) are looking to move to EU/US in the next year or two, son is at Uni so the education, which was excellent, is no longer a bind keeping us here.

It is amazing what you will tollerate with the right incentives. :) I'm in no rush my next move will be my last before I take early retrirement so I will take my time and only move for the right thing/package and something that interests me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Still haven't seen any examples of anti-Semitism.

Even in the video clip they talk about their 'experiences' the only one that gives an example is a guy that said 'they called me a dirty zionist'

That's not antisemitism m8

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Insanely" powerful, limited to 15mph with assistance.

Or you need to tax and insure your motorbike. I know how important it is for you to be properly taxed and insured.

You are taxed and insured aren't you @Job?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Still haven't seen any examples of anti-Semitism.

Even in the video clip they talk about their 'experiences' the only one that gives an example is a guy that said 'they called me a dirty zionist'

That's not antisemitism m8
Not watched panorama yet but will try to...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not watched panorama yet but will try to...
It's a weird one. It's a programme out now that makes accusations about political interference - but it's about the time before Labour made the structural changes over complaints handling.

Just more of the same noise IMO.

Gwadien

Watched it.

I'm sorry, but my opinion hasn't changed, Israel and Judaism has nothing to do with each other, as Seamus Milne correctly says; the two issues need to be separated COMPLETELY, you can't say it's not anti-Semitic to criticise Israel, then to say it's anti-Semitic to say Israel doesn't have a right to exist, they're still completely separate issues.

If you can separate the two then the issue becomes far more manageable, then you can actually point out the actual loonies. There are serious cases of anti-semitism, but when a bulk of the whole argument is anti-Israel, and not anti-Semitic, then it's hard to side with. If Labour becomes the party to question Israel properly, why should that be prevented?

Sick of this link between Corbyn and Hamas too, it's like suggesting that Tony Blair supported the IRA because of the Good Friday agreement, ffs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
More smear tbh.

It's not going to go away. Corbyn's standing his ground. Tom Watson is being the opportunist cunt that he is again - calling for automatic expulsion based on an accusation of antisemitism.

Personally, I'd like to see Watson put this much effort into trying to take the fight to the Tories, who are getting a free ride from Labour at the mo because Brexit and antisemitism are magic shields that stop us focussing on the real shitshow that's going on.

Gwadien

It's smear from the establishment.

But I'd be anti-Semitic to say that, because by saying that I'm clearly suggesting that the establishment is Jewish.

Gwadien

Are you saying that modern Governments are taking advice from the Communist Directive?

What ever you smoke, I really fucking want some.

Gwadien

90% of whale deaths from humans are from collisions with ships.

Dat shit cray, and we moan about the Japanese...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We should moan about them. They've resumed commercial hunting - so that 90% accidental death figure is going to come way down.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Lhr again. Off to some hotel in Seoul. Probably be just like the hotel i am in now. Just with shorter people.

12 hours on flight tomorrow. Zzzzzz. Just calculated i will have spent over 2 days in flying tubes before the end of this year. Ick

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Just watched it. Some of the worst CGI I've seen in decades, and Neil Marshall really knows how to do better. Shite.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Funny watching all the total mongs try and defend Tommy Robinson on social media, people fail to realise his conviction has nothing to do with the criminals that were convicted and everything to do with him breaking a court order... silly cunts.

Contempt of court

He got 9 months, fucker should think himself lucky he didn't get 2 years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This kinda helps show why it's very important to be generally obstructive to the po-po on the small things @Gwadien @dysfunction.

Not that the police are ill-meaning, but the force functionally attracts authoritarians. Not *nasty* people per-se, just pragmatic people who's objectives are naturally at odds with our freedom.

Part of the practical mechanism that serves as a constant reminder to them not to overstep their bounds (and remember: they still do, every day) is the existence of asshats like the bloke in that video - who, please remember, was technically being harassed by the police for acting in a completely legal manner.

Gwadien

This kinda helps show why it's very important to be generally obstructive to the po-po on the small things @Gwadien @dysfunction.

Not that the police are ill-meaning, but the force functionally attracts authoritarians. Not *nasty* people per-se, just pragmatic people who's objectives are naturally at odds with our freedom.

Part of the practical mechanism that serves as a constant reminder to them not to overstep their bounds (and remember: they still do, every day) is the existence of asshats like the bloke in that video - who, please remember, was technically being harassed by the police for acting in a completely legal manner.

So in the face of Russians having the best hacking force in the world, and selling the shit to pro-Putin/Pro-Brexit groups to undermine the Government, your response is to do nothing?

I guess Rebel Media should just directly employ Russians to undermine the Government until we get a form of Government that Putin wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom