SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
A two year sentence for assault...reduce it to 9 months solitary, you might punch the walls for the first week, but then you can start thinking about where your life is going instead of mixing with other idiots giving you drugs and backing up your anger.

That fantasy..highly contexted Norwegian model isnt going to work on our prison population..they would just see it as weakness.

You have no idea how humans work.

I guess you also believe that mental health is a fallacy?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A two year sentence for assault...reduce it to 9 months solitary, you might punch the walls for the first week, but then you can start thinking about where your life is going instead of mixing with other idiots giving you drugs and backing up your anger.

That fantasy..highly contexted Norwegian model isnt going to work on our prison population..they would just see it as weakness.
I meant the cost of having to provide an individual cell for each and every inmate, you fucking spangle.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Reduce sentences all you like but you'd still have to refit every prison in the country to create smaller cells. If you have several inmates in one cell and suddenly you need them all to have their own cells, you'll need more than 1 cell. The maths gets complicated here but you'd actually need 1 cell per inmate.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They'd be on their own the whole time so they'd be full of the joys of spring when they were released (early because... I don't know why). On the other hand they'd probably end up being a bunch of basket cases because they'd had minimal contact with other people for so long. It would really set them up to be reintegrated into society.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Job likes American systems;
The American system is designed to create a slave labour population. Job likes that.

The Norwegian system is designed to make better human beings. It's very succesful at that. Job doesn't like that because a large number of Norwegian criminals get trained as plumbers - which offends his sense of being better than them.

Gwadien

@Scouse what do you think of people like this
View: https://youtu.be/NnIe_rkLdbw

Basically, he goes out to highly sensitive areas to get his camera out to bait out the police.

Is he doing a good service reminding everyone of their rights or is he wasting po po time?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
If he just does it once to prove a point.
I think its useful to remind those in positions of power the limitations of their interactions with the general public and that brute force and intimidation dont work when a camera is watching.
What comes around goes around.
Its a lesson for all and Im sure they had a meeting about it afterwards, which is a good thing.
Of course it will be..'we need more power'.

Gwadien

What about if a bunch of muslim blokes with big beards were taking photos?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I can't see what point he is trying to prove other than just being a knob.

Especially with his stupid answers and aggressive stance

He's not willing to divulge info and yet quite happy to take the police info.
He's just full of shit.

Last edited:

Gwadien

I suspect professional film makers/photographers who take snaps of sensitive places get used to the police approaching them and asking what they're up to, and that's the Police in multiple videos have asked him if it's for work or a hobby.

Sure, shopping centres and such are slightly different since everyone is always taking pictures there, and it's obviously a public place.

GCHQ & MI6 are not.

I also think that the people who criticise the Police in this manner are also the people that will go onto the Daily Mail and criticise the Police for not acting properly when there's terrorist attacks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse what do you think of people like this
Frankly, he's a bit of a tool. But po-po need reminding of their boundaries - and I'm glad that tools like this are happy to waste their lives setting boundaries for our law-enforcers - because if we don't set those boundaries then more and more liberties will inevitably be taken - because that's the nature of plod, unfortunately.

So, we have these wankers making life a little tricky for very personable police officers, baiting them. Which is a shame, but also useful.

Think of it as free training for the police - they're usually pretty poorly trained - on what their remit is and dealing with members of the law-abiding public that any normal person would probably want to punch because they're so fucking irritating.

Didn't watch it all - but the woman who came along actually overstepped her bounds - so this was a useful exercise for her - she'll remember the mistakes she made and perhaps not make them in the future. This will make her a more effective copper.

On "wasting police time" - they already know that there's nothing wrong with what he's doing (which is why they act the way they do) - so, technically, they're wasting public time. - if they just ignored him - which is what, technically, they should be doing - then the only time being wasted would be the troll.

Trolling arsehole in useful public service shocker. :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's not needed at all. It could go the other way couldn't it.

People like that making waves unnecessarily could end up having laws put in place to stop what he's doing.

But of a double edged sword really.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
@Hawkwind i think I'd rather someone cuts my hand off than put me in solitary for a year.
The fact is that it is very medievil, not just about theft and murder but the way women are represented and also about other religions. Most countries dont abide by it completely for those reasons.

Gwadien

The fact is that it is very medievil, not just about theft and murder but the way women are represented and also about other religions. Most countries dont abide by it completely for those reasons.

Locking someone up for 23 hours a day and having no human contact is like one of the original forms of punishment.

I'm also clearly just talking about the criminal punishment elements, not the religious elements to it.

I still find it bizarre that you're so critical of Muslims and their way of life in their countries yet you live there :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not needed at all. It could go the other way couldn't it.

People like that making waves unnecessarily could end up having laws put in place to stop what he's doing.

But of a double edged sword really.
If that is the case we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Asshats don't do it and plod oversteps unopposed. So we lose either way.

So I don't agree - the only way laws would be passed to stop that is if we've already got a ridiculously authoritarian government or a society dumb enough to demand it.

Gwadien

If that is the case we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Asshats don't do it and plod oversteps unopposed. So we lose either way.

So I don't agree - the only way laws would be passed to stop that is if we've already got a ridiculously authoritarian government or a society dumb enough to demand it.

I've watched a couple of his videos now.

Pretty much every copper (bar that woman) hasn't been demanding and they appear to be aware of how to do their job.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've watched a couple of his videos now.

Pretty much every copper (bar that woman) hasn't been demanding and they appear to be aware of how to do their job.
Apart from the fact that their job is to leave us well alone unless they suspect a crime.

Gwadien

Apart from the fact that their job is to leave us well alone unless they suspect a crime.

Suspected planning for terrorism?

As I say, if the MI6 headquarters were blown up, or their staff assassinated and no-one questioned why there were a bunch of blokes taking photographs of the comings and goings, it would be deemed a massive failure by -everybody-.

I don't understand why the Police can't just talk to you, why is it such an issue? It's this new passive resistance approach to the police, and everyone does it. I think it massively undermines policing and makes it a very difficult job to get into.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Locking someone up for 23 hours a day and having no human contact is like one of the original forms of punishment.

I'm also clearly just talking about the criminal punishment elements, not the religious elements to it.

I still find it bizarre that you're so critical of Muslims and their way of life in their countries yet you live there :D
Sounds perfect for me. Where do i sign up. Food and water and not humans to please. Great! Just leave me there with a pc and a stack of books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom