SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So you think she just picked a mic up one day and became the darling of climate change.
If you think the world works like that then life must be real simple for ya.

She has been spotted..coerced...trained and put in the system.
Not a problem I suppose, but you must remember everything in politics is just a soap opera with real consequences.

You might want to look at her background; while her protests may have been seized upon by others, she's an instigator not a follower. She's an Aspie and that can lead to a certain amount of...focus, that can be disturbing for regular people to deal with.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Still though scouse..on a global scale its a fortune, you will inherit a sum of money that half the world will never earn in their lifetime
You do talk a fucking load of shite* don't you.

Yes, the average wage in Burkina Faso is £150/month, but I don't live in fucking Burkina Faso. The levels would be set locally, obviously, you tool. :wanker:

*constantly. It boggles the mind how much shit can come from a single person! o_O

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Problem with this is that its not "154 billion dollars", its assets to the value of... which isn't the same thing and leads to additional problems, maybe not so much for the family of Jeff Bezos, but as you go down towards the threshold for "rich", you have large numbers of people who are asset rich/cash poor; in other words all those people sat in houses (or more tellingly on a global scale, farms) that look like tasty tax morsels to governments but can only be taxed if they're sold. Ultimately, values for "rich" will be set by politicians and they will ruin lives in the process (and not the lives of the truly rich).
Totally. But inaction is no longer a rational luxury. So omlette/eggs etc.

I mean, nothing is going to actually happen, but that's not because it's rational to ignore the problem - it just shows that the rich are as irrational as the poor...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You do talk a fucking load of shite* don't you.

Yes, the average wage in Burkina Faso is £150/month, but I don't live in fucking Burkina Faso. The levels would be set locally, obviously, you tool. :wanker:

*constantly. It boggles the mind how much shit can come from a single person! o_O
Scouse..seriously, the exact same argument could be used by the rich.
'Do they not know how expensive yachts and jetliners are?'

You're armchair liberalism is leaking.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Scouse..seriously, the exact same argument could be used by the rich.
'Do they not know how expensive yachts and jetliners are?'

You're armchair liberalism is leaking.

So to clarify, you want to attack the Liberal Elites, but you don't want to touch their wallets?

Because unless you've missed the last 250 years of democracy & capitalism, I'll just remind you.

Money = Power

Job

Firstly 150 a month is a good wage, its more like a 150 a year for the poor.

The vast majority of the world has no health care..no mechanised transport, very physical or food and water security.
The gap between you and a billionaire is far smaller than the gap between you and most of the third world.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

The vast majority of the world has no health care..no mechanised transport, very physical or food and water security.
The gap between you and a billionaire is far smaller than the gap between you and most of the third world.

So what are you saying?

Scouse should give up a majority of his wealth in order for the super rich to give away a majority of their wealth?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In Burkina Faso it's an average wage. It's at that level because the cost of living in Burkina Faso is lower than in Britain.

Try living on 150 a month in Britain, paying for food, housing, transport, clothes, heating, etc. etc.

How can you even still be talking along these lines you fucking idiot? Do you not even understand the very basics of wealth distribution?

Job

Well things have changed drastically for Scotlands future..its up to them.

It ..as in yes fucking really, not doom remainer bullshit...would be a massive economic hit for them, but freedoms..freedom.

Just a bit soon for another ref, though as I said leaving the EU is a game changer they didnt vote for.

If they do leave, that would boost the Brexit vote margin....just sayin.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cool. So if we distribute that 154 billion over the 320 million people who live in the USA, they get $480 each.

Positively life-changing!
Knowing Americans, which I do, they'd just go out and buy new shit and the mega rich would get their money back in a heartbeat

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just out of interest do you all continue to debate with Job because you think you can change him or to encourage him to continue for some kind of amusement? If I am being completely honest he is past the point of fun or trying to educate ... just interested as generally I am incredibly patient?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just out of interest do you all continue to debate with Job because you think you can change him or to encourage him to continue for some kind of amusement? If I am being completely honest he is past the point of fun or trying to educate ... just interested as generally I am incredibly patient?
TBH I think most people are pretty entrenched in their views the world over. Job is particularly unconsiously incompetent though, I'll admit.

I guess the to-and-fro must have some value. Maybe ;)

Job

Yoni why do you continue to spout the establishment/liberal/corporate HR agenda spin that you are spoon fed to keep you a good citizen.

All I'm pointing out is that we are billionaires to the poor.
They just get bigger houses and bigger boats.
Ordinary joes in the UK are as close to nirvana as can be gauged from afar.
Free best medicine on the planet, electricity, water, safety, law and order, freedoms, rights, jet travel.
The list is endless and practically a dream to the third world.
We are sitting in paradise complaining that some people have more of it.
Even billionaires money cant save the third world..it needs political stability, cultural change, population control.

Trying to fucking educate ..seriously.
If I want to toe the line I'd go to a McDonalds conference.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All I'm pointing out is that we are billionaires to the poor.
No, you're ignoring the actual debate - the corrosiveness of wealth inequality inside national boundaries.

The fact that Burkina Faso residents earn 150/month is irrelevant to Britain. However, the same debate exists in Burkina Faso - where they're demonstrating against their members of parliament earning 1800/month - just 12 times as much.

You add *nothing* of value as what you say is meaningless in the context of the actual discussion.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

I have kind of given up with him as he is like trying to reason with a 1 year old.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is enlightening replying and talking to someone who was born pre 1940

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Job is the equivalent of the English version of a #maga american #voter. Aka thick as pig shit and believes fox news.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It is enlightening replying and talking to someone who was born pre 1940
That is what my mum is for... a woman who canvassed for Maggie... even she can debate with reason and stand down when faced with reasoned discussion... are you sure Job isn’t a latter day mercantilist during the height of the slave trade?

Job

No, you're ignoring the actual debate - the corrosiveness of wealth inequality inside national boundaries.

The fact that Burkina Faso residents earn 150/month is irrelevant to Britain. However, the same debate exists in Burkina Faso - where they're demonstrating against their members of parliament earning 1800/month - just 12 times as much.

You add *nothing* of value as what you say is meaningless in the context of the actual discussion.
Your 'average' wage is way above what most people earn..because you know...billionaires.
Im just pointing out that you rage against the hyper rich when you are one of them on a global scale.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Some people feel like they can win a discussion by being the last one in it, naturally this isn't a problem if you've only one person who seems to act that way because eventually no one replies and they feel they've won and the topic dies/drops but on this forum we've got a couple of them thus job becomes the first part of cycle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh and as for freedom of movement...
Heres a digger operator in Germany digging a hole in Korea.
ROFL! :D :clap:

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE HERE TO TAKE YOUR JOB!

So - thanks for proving, unequivocally, that companies will be fine - but people will continue to be slaves. Ones that no longer will be able to travel freely. Thanks to cunts like you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
58460410_2355982697779181_6647620771520708608_n.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Man who voted for nationalistic cause complains about another nationalistic cause.
Hmm they had a vote and promised it was a vote in a generation.

I am all for voting for issues but not every five minutes.

Scotland voted to stay. Live with it.

Job

ROFL! :D :clap:

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE HERE TO TAKE YOUR JOB!

So - thanks for proving, unequivocally, that companies will be fine - but people will continue to be slaves. Ones that no longer will be able to travel freely. Thanks to cunts like you.
Well Im all for automation, but it will be a long time before a western operator over a high speed link with all the tech involved will be cheaper than a local after a days course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom