SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You know, I really dont give a shit, we are facing a million a week population increase in Africa, add in their and India/China growing modern living standards, the co2 is going to easily hit 500 it ten years.
The UK could never make a difference through individual action..you be better time spent going into politics or start a youtube channel.
If you think the models are correct..I dont....then start digging a cave in the Scottish Highlands for when your are 90.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well if its the Buddhists they have just thrown their religion in the bin for the entire western world.

Buddhist in Sri Lanka have been killing each other for decades doesnt seem to have made much difference

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Buddhist in Sri Lanka have been killing each other for decades doesnt seem to have made much difference

Sinhalese are Buddhists, Tamils are Hindus, but their fight was ethnic rather than religious. Its certainly not impossible, but is quite unusual to find Buddhist fundamentalists. I seem to remember there were Buddhist fighters in Nepal.

I get that the authorities don't want to point fingers at any particular group but with 24 arrests so far and apparently suspects were identified weeks ago, it does seem a bit odd that they are still being so vague.

Job

The amount of descriptive gymnastics every single mainstream media outlet is going to is hilarious.

Do they just not care that everyone is watching them in clear sight , squirming around the agenda.
Theres even a reddit thread on it, half of the commenters pointing it out while the other half call them racists.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The amount of descriptive gymnastics every single mainstream media outlet is going to is hilarious.

Do they just not care that everyone is watching them in clear sight , squirming around the agenda.
Theres even a reddit thread on it, half of the commenters pointing it out while the other half call them racists.

I just think most people are fearful that the far right seem to want to slap 'Muslim' on every terrorist attack and suggest that every Muslim thinks in the same way as the terrorists.

Job

But I mean really, how stupid does the collective think we are.

Ordinary people with liveral views are watching the mainstream and the establishment collaborate to fudge and spin the news for an agenda.

I can understand it when their is no proof, but they are claiming its Islamic terrorism while at the same time trying to hide it like some dodgy advertising small print.

Gwadien

No they're not.

All the media sources were competing to be the first ones to report who was responsible.

What I do find interesting is the reluctance of the media to call it terrorism when it's non Muslims.

And I think you're stupid, very stupid.

DaGaffer

No they're not.

All the media sources were competing to be the first ones to report who was responsible.

What I do find interesting is the reluctance of the media to call it terrorism when it's non Muslims.

And I think you're stupid, very stupid.

They called Christchurch terrorism, they called the Derry shooting the other night terrorism; doesn't seem to be much reluctance going on to me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Russia is definitely the worst country for wealth inequality
Just because the top 10% of UK only own 53% of our wealth, not 87% doesn't make it much better. Pointing at Russia and going "what about this" doesn't solve the global problem, for global problem it is.

Shit is shit the world over.

Job

What exactly is the process for stopping wealth disparity.

I cant think of anything outside of

'Youve earned enough...hand the rest over'.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"You earned 154.5 billion dollars Mr Bezos, you've got mega yachts, houses in 15 countries, helicopters and live a life of incredible luxury and good fortune.

Well done! Happy for you.

You can hand the vast majority over when you die. You don't need it any more and your kids haven't earned it. We'll make sure they're millionaires and set for a life where they don't ever need to work should they not want to. But your democracy-distorting levels of wealth are now going to help fund education and healthcare for all of society, rather than being entrenched down generations of people who history proves use inherited wealth to distort society to their own already-wealthy ends to the detriment of the needs of the majority"

Job

I do hope you'll be refusing any inheritance from your family then.

Sound of wind whistling through telephone wires.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just because the top 10% of UK only own 53% of our wealth, not 87% doesn't make it much better. Pointing at Russia and going "what about this" doesn't solve the global problem, for global problem it is.

Shit is shit the world over.
I'm not disagreeing there but Russia is still worst, getting worse all the time and what's more it is trying to export its model by funding sympathetic politicians abroad.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do hope you'll be refusing any inheritance from your family then.

Sound of wind whistling through telephone wires.

You asked specficially for "a process for stopping wealth disparity" - and I gave you one right there, which:
  • Fixes the structural imbalances in democracies caused by massive inherited wealth
  • Funds healthcare and education for the masses, at a lower tax rate for all
  • Allows staggering amounts of wealth to be built up and spent by individuals on whatever their hearts desire
  • Leaves their kids as millionaires who don't ever have to work a day in their lives if they don't want to.
Beat that @Job.

Full disclosure - which is something that doesn't happen from most people here: my inheritance won't break a year's average salary, so everything I've got or am going to get in life I'll have to work for myself. Which I'm totally fine with.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not disagreeing there but Russia is still worst, getting worse all the time and what's more it is trying to export its model by funding sympathetic politicians abroad.
Funnily enough @Wij - my proposal for inheritance reform would stop wealthy brits from funding politicians. If you reform the way politics can be funded in the UK you could stop the russians (or any other wealthy people) from direct influence here too. But the model would, of course, work best globally :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Funnily enough @Wij - my proposal for inheritance reform would stop wealthy brits from funding politicians. If you reform the way politics can be funded in the UK you could stop the russians (or any other wealthy people) from direct influence here too. But the model would, of course, work best globally :)
I don’t get how it would stop foreign money.

Something to add into the mix:

https://www.propublica.org/article/irs-political-dark-money-groups-501c4-tax-regulation

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don’t get how it would stop foreign money.
I said we'd have to reform the way politics can be funded in the UK (my preference would be to fund all political parties out of the public purse) to stop external voices there. It'd be interesting to see what the ramifications were for trade unions there. The Lobbying Act isn't really fit for purpose either.

But frankly - I don't give half as much a shit about foreign interference in our democracy as I do with the interference in our democracy of wealthy brits.

We fix that separate-but-similar problem first. Because we can.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
"You earned 154.5 billion dollars Mr Bezos, you've got mega yachts, houses in 15 countries, helicopters and live a life of incredible luxury and good fortune.

You can hand the vast majority over when you die. You don't need it any more and your kids haven't earned it. We'll make sure they're millionaires and set for a life where they don't ever need to work should they not want to. But your democracy-distorting levels of wealth are now going to help fund education and healthcare for all of society, rather than being entrenched down generations of people who history proves use inherited wealth to distort society to their own already-wealthy ends to the detriment of the needs of the majority"

Cool. So if we distribute that 154 billion over the 320 million people who live in the USA, they get $480 each.

Positively life-changing!

Job

You asked specficially for "a process for stopping wealth disparity" - and I gave you one right there, which:
  • Fixes the structural imbalances in democracies caused by massive inherited wealth
  • Funds healthcare and education for the masses, at a lower tax rate for all
  • Allows staggering amounts of wealth to be built up and spent by individuals on whatever their hearts desire
  • Leaves their kids as millionaires who don't ever have to work a day in their lives if they don't want to.
Beat that @Job.

Full disclosure - which is something that doesn't happen from most people here: my inheritance won't break a year's average salary, so everything I've got or am going to get in life I'll have to work for myself. Which I'm totally fine with.
Still though scouse..on a global scale its a fortune, you will inherit a sum of money that half the world will never earn in their lifetime.

As I say we have to break down what the rich actually have..they control money, they dont keep it in vaults..and that control is basically social engineering to keep them rich.

The only way to fix it is a revolution and the guillotine, too many people making money from the wealth above....of course in a real world revolution, you and I would probably be in the first week of beheadings.

Scouse waves his carbon offset receipt...but.....

Gwadien

Anyway, while anyone whis anyone in the virtue signalling game is queueung up for a photo op with the 16 yr old climate activist.

Very hilariously Corbyns brother is calling her a brainwashed ignoramous.
I would say hes partly right.

Greta Thunberg is an ‘ignorant brainwashed’ child, says Jeremy Corbyn’s brother

Haha, you calling anyone brained washed hahahaha.

Anyone calling a climate activist brainwashed hahahaha

Deniers deny because they want money; they're scum, you're scum for supporting them blindly because Trump told you to.

Job

No..shes being manipulated by adults.
Climate change is obviously a concern..just because I dont believe the models are worth the guesstimations they are based on doesnt mean that its not an issue.

Of all the outcomes from turning up co2, nothing happening would be the lucky one.
I just dont believe you can virtue signal your way out of it, which is what they are using her for.
Just google how many pliticians are standing by her for a piccie...even fucknut Bercow.

DaGaffer

Problem with this is that its not "154 billion dollars", its assets to the value of... which isn't the same thing and leads to additional problems, maybe not so much for the family of Jeff Bezos, but as you go down towards the threshold for "rich", you have large numbers of people who are asset rich/cash poor; in other words all those people sat in houses (or more tellingly on a global scale, farms) that look like tasty tax morsels to governments but can only be taxed if they're sold. Ultimately, values for "rich" will be set by politicians and they will ruin lives in the process (and not the lives of the truly rich).

Cool. So if we distribute that 154 billion over the 320 million people who live in the USA, they get $480 each.

Positively life-changing!

Seriously straw-man argument.

Gwadien

No..shes being manipulated by adults.
Climate change is obviously a concern..just because I dont believe the models are worth the guesstimations they are based on doesnt mean that its not an issue.

Of all the outcomes from turning up co2, nothing happening would be the lucky one.
I just dont believe you can virtue signal your way out of it, which is what they are using her for.
Just google how many pliticians are standing by her for a piccie...even fucknut Bercow.

She was the one who boycotted school in protest.

How is she being manipulated by adults?

DaGaffer

Anyway, while anyone whis anyone in the virtue signalling game is queueung up for a photo op with the 16 yr old climate activist.

Very hilariously Corbyns brother is calling her a brainwashed ignoramous.
I would say hes partly right.

Greta Thunberg is an ‘ignorant brainwashed’ child, says Jeremy Corbyn’s brother

Corbyn's brother is a tinfoil-hat wearing loon.

As for Greta Thunberg...she's of the generation who will genuinely have to start living with the consequences of our actions, good luck to her.

Job

She was the one who boycotted school in protest.

How is she being manipulated by adults?
So you think she just picked a mic up one day and became the darling of climate change.
If you think the world works like that then life must be real simple for ya.

She has been spotted..coerced...trained and put in the system.
Not a problem I suppose, but you must remember everything in politics is just a soap opera with real consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom