SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Still not giving a shit about the actual facts - that companies will be fine, no change there, but people will be restricted.

Worst of both worlds @Job.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont see how being slightly easier to get jobs around europe is going to save people from slavery.

But feel free to big it up.

The EU is the very description of corporate globalism..so...er..

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hmm they had a vote and promised it was a vote in a generation.

I am all for voting for issues but not every five minutes.

Scotland voted to stay. Live with it.

What's the time frame on that theory?

Because surely I could argue that we voted to join the EU and we should stick with it?

Also, what gives you the right to dictate what Scotland does?

You sound like the reasons why we voted to leave the EU.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

He clearly said: "in a generation". I would take that to mean anywhere between 15 and 30 years.

Because surely I could argue that we voted to join the EU and we should stick with it?

Its the same argument as above. A sufficient amount of time has passed that the demographic has changed sufficiently that it is worth having another vote.

It's called democracy. The thing that gets the most votes get done for a while until its time for another vote.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Seems to me the democratically elected representatives in Scotland feel its time for another vote

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont see how being slightly easier to get jobs around europe is going to save people from slavery.

But feel free to big it up.

The EU is the very description of corporate globalism..so...er..
Deliberately missing the point. If your objection is corporate globalism - brexit won't fix any of that - and it costs us our freedom of movement - for more than jobs.

So what are you objecting to? Corporate globalism, or "foreigners coming to the UK"?

Job

You dont have to use emotive words like that.
I have no problem with economic migration if its controlled.
Mass uncontrolled immigration and the bringing in of bigotry, racism and homophobia, cult religion and the resultant ghettoisation is not good for anyone except the rich.
I dont expect brexit to fix that, the main fear was the fact that EU right to move simply meant it was totally out of our hands.
I only have a job because immigrants are rarely gassafe.
They have decimated the jobs for self employed builders and plumbers.
I rarely hear an englishman when working on sites, my mates entire workforce is polish, hungarian, romanian.
Its a real thing..not lazy brits, just people who will work for far less.
OK thats life, but to be in a club that forces it to the complete advantage of the rich..which it is scouse, your nemisis..the rich.
So you can go on your 'Ive got a degree' jollys in Europe , 10s of thousands of people have lost their jobs...big business loves it..your club promotes it with laws.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You idiot @Job. We've stated that we're simply going to make up for lack of EU immigration with non-EU immigration.

Do you get what that means? That we're going to be replacing polish plumbers, who are culturally and educationally European, with people who are much further apart from us culturally.

Business isn't going to suffer. Plumbers are still gonna suffer. And all the cultural issues that upset you so much are going to get worse - not better.

Do you not understand this?

Gwadien

He clearly said: "in a generation". I would take that to mean anywhere between 15 and 30 years.

Its the same argument as above. A sufficient amount of time has passed that the demographic has changed sufficiently that it is worth having another vote.

It's called democracy. The thing that gets the most votes get done for a while until its time for another vote.

All this is irrelevant since it's a Scottish question, and the Scottish deal with it, we have 0 say in it.

You know that they want another ref because of the last election where the SNP won, if they don't win the next election then you pretty much know that a ref is out of the window.

However, what will happen is that lots of people will sneer at the Scots for being awkward again, and we'll attempt to tell them that we control them, and there will be a resurgence of SNP support.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You idiot @Job. We've stated that we're simply going to make up for lack of EU immigration with non-EU immigration.

Do you get what that means? That we're going to be replacing polish plumbers, who are culturally and educationally European, with people who are much further apart from us culturally.

Business isn't going to suffer. Plumbers are still gonna suffer. And all the cultural issues that upset you so much are going to get worse - not better.

Are you aware @Job why plumbers roles are filled by immigrants? I work for one of the biggest distributors of building materials in the world. In the early 2000’s there were reports published that due to the lack of people in the Uk studying vocational professions there would be a shortage.... at that time there was a push to encourage young people to enter these quite highly paid professions but the supply wasn’t there... on top of that those who did undertake vocational education demanded higher salaries (simple supply and demand), until the bigger institutions reaslised they could get quality work from outside the UK which brought the price for everyone to have their plumbing jobs down... quite rightly so in my view. Do you think the British public should Brexit go though, happily go back to paying high amounts? Will there even be enough plumbers (insert vocational role) should repatriation occur?

Gwadien

Are you aware @Job why plumbers roles are filled by immigrants? I work for one of the biggest distributors of building materials in the world. In the early 2000’s there were reports published that due to the lack of people in the Uk studying vocational professions there would be a shortage.... at that time there was a push to encourage young people to enter these quite highly paid professions but the supply wasn’t there... on top of that those who did undertake vocational education demanded higher salaries (simple supply and demand), until the bigger institutions reaslised they could get quality work from outside the UK which brought the price for everyone to have their plumbing jobs down... quite rightly so in my view. Do you think the British public should Brexit go though, happily go back to paying high amounts? Will there even be enough plumbers (insert vocational role) should repatriation occur?

Job thinks that if we pay farm hands a decent living wage it won't have a major impact on food prices.

So I wouldn't have much hope for this.

Job

Of course..but we can vote out the people who push this on us, the populations of Europe have next to no say in these type of decisions by Brussels.
Its about having our own..electable arseholes in power.

Job

Well thats boloks isnt it.
Another self congratatory myth to appease the conscience of the people getting it cheap in almost completely the overstretched SE.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

You mistake my view of what should happen with my rights of which i am not exercising. I see no one acting on my views to stop a potential vote. And she said before the last vote that it was a vote for a generation so its her words on time scale or alex’s not mine who set expectations :)

But i would say that scotland leaving the uk affects us all and it should be a uk wide vote not just a scottish one.

Job

Yeah..but that thinking would mean we should have made brexit a European wide vote.

Id say Brexit is enough of a change in the situation to validate another question.

Gwadien

You mistake my view of what should happen with my rights of which i am not exercising. I see no one acting on my views to stop a potential vote. And she said before the last vote that it was a vote for a generation so its her words on time scale or alex’s not mine who set expectations :)

But i would say that scotland leaving the uk affects us all and it should be a uk wide vote not just a scottish one.

What Job said.

Hypocrite Brexit supporters, don't care about sovereignty, care about the POWA OF BRITAIN

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm more than happy for Scotland to have another vote but if they do become independent then they must be self sufficient also.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

So as UK leaving EU affects them all should all of EU had a vote in brexit referendum? :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So as UK leaving EU affects them all should all of EU had a vote in brexit referendum? :)
An argument could be made for that.

Although the uk is a country in its own right recognised by the international community. However scotland isnt. Its a region really of the uk. Like catalonia is in spain.

Gwadien

Why so agressive with your replies?

Because you chat so much shit - we want to leave the EU so that we can make our decisions as a country.

Scotland get fucked, you can't make your own decisions as a country.

It's the hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom