SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Won't be long until we get some proper assaults going with some proper nice language being thrown around, because if we're not allowed to try to prevent hate by teaching people what is appropriate and what isn't then we're fucked.
You don't do that with political correctness.

Watch the Stephen Fry video. Gwan, you know you want to. It addresses this exact point.

Most of our advances against racism, for gay rights, for open criticism, all came long before political correctness became a thing.

I think PC is actually a regressive, dangerous force and, ultimately, will lead to more violence, not less.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You have to love Stephen, but he does spend the entire speech labelling himself.
I would extend his theory to every aspect of liberalism.

This is nothing new, its the most often argument thrown at them.
Ivory towers and idiotic, over indulged solutions.

Job

Not "can be", but "IS" offensive.

That makes a mockery of offence being taken, not given. Which is the actual reality.

I'm more offended by the BBC telling me what I should be finding offensive than I am at the term.
But Mr Fry always says he doesnt care if you are offended.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not engaging @Job - you just want carte blanche to be racist.

It's because of people like you that they legislate against free speech and take away our freedoms.

Job

Not engaging @Job - you just want carte blanche to be racist.

It's because of people like you that they legislate against free speech and take away our freedoms.
True racism isnt about calling people offensive words..it appears as dislike for people because they belong to a percieved group.

Are you not even following the vid you posted.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
True racism isnt about calling people offensive words..it appears as dislike for people because they belong to a percieved group.
That's what you want to be able to do. Freely call people you don't like words they might find offensive.

I think you shouldn't be criminalised for doing so. But I think everyone on the planet should shun you because of it.

Job

You mean like calling religious people brainwashed idiots as you do.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you think there's equivalence between insulting somebody because of their religion and insulting somebody because of things like the colour of their skin or their sexuality then there's no helping you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You mean like calling religious people brainwashed idiots as you do.
I don't call any religious person a brainwashed idiot to their face. That would be deliberately attempting to insult them. On the internet, or writing anywhere, I'm happy to engage in that throwaway sillyness. But if I was to publish anything I'd think seriously about what exactly my position was and how I would state it, exactly.

"Words" Job. They've varying levels of importance based on context.

I have, however, when speaking to religious people called the process of indoctrination brainwashing, told them I thought it was unfortunate that they choose to believe that which they've got no evidence for and that, overall, I think religion is a force for bad, not good.

Some have been offended. Some have taken it on the chin.

But calling someone a brainwashed idiot is just being a cunt. Whether you're free to say it or not. Like standing in the back of a pub loudly trying to provoke football fans, as is your want.

Job

This is where it falls over if course...calling black people coloured is offensive it would seem.

Exactly what is the collective known as black people.
Is someone voted in to be offended for them as a group?

Well actually, yes they are, its a gang of armchair white liberals on twatter, yet again taking the 'we know best' for black people and arranging a toxic atmosphere for them to be offended.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your understanding is up there with your knowledge of the use of the word "ethnics".

I.E. you know exactly why they're typically racist terms, but feign ignorance so you can use them more, whilst touching yourself.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is where it falls over if course...calling black people coloured is offensive it would seem.

Exactly what is the collective known as black people.
Is someone voted in to be offended for them as a group?

Well actually, yes they are, its a gang of armchair white liberals on twatter, yet again taking the 'we know best' for black people and arranging a toxic atmosphere for them to be offended.

Coloured is the 20th century version of 'nigger' it was a nicer time to use during apartheid and jim crow laws in 'murica.

Black people were forced away from their homeland, they're faced with persecution pretty much everyday. I do really believe that every Black person has faced racism in their life, one time or another.

I think as the mainstream non-racist society we should be able to give them the right to describe their own background rather than words that were used through times where they were treated as lesser humans.

That's the problem with racism, it's not just about being called stuff in the street, it's now deeply embedded in minority cultures, I don't think being hostile or being blasé towards any form of terminology which those people do find racist because that hardens their hostility to the wider world. You claim that we can get rid of 'racism' by ignoring certain words being used. I completely disagree, if you educate people to why they find it offensive then maybe they will understand a bit more and stop calling it PC nature, and then eventually in time minorities will integrate more into wider society without having to give up their own cultures and beliefs.

Job

You have to remember, white people are 1/7th of the planet, we inflate our own prejudices on the world stage well beyond their actual effect.

Black people are hated workdwide..by Hispanics..by the Chinese..by Indians..by Arabs ..and they in turn are racist against each other.

We sit here festering and shaming each other for not being this week trend liberal and inclusive, while 1.7 billion Indians think black people are monkeys and openly share this opinion with each other.

If you want to strike out racism, either you assume that the west is the bearer of cultural opinion and enforce the thought police so it will spread like calming honey over the less enlightened....or we accept that most races are far more racist than us and dont give a shit about our western liberal 1st world angst.

Racism in the UK is not using the correct terminology.

Racusm in Saudia Arabia is beating and raping your Bangladeshi maid and everyone thinks its just fine

Gwadien

You have to remember, white people are 1/7th of the planet, we inflate our own prejudices on the world stage well beyond their actual effect.

Black people are hated workdwide..by Hispanics..by the Chinese..by Indians..by Arabs ..and they in turn are racist against each other.

We sit here festering and shaming each other for not being this week trend liberal and inclusive, while 1.7 billion Indians think black people are monkeys and openly share this opinion with each other.

If you want to strike out racism, either you assume that the west is the bearer of cultural opinion and enforce the thought police so it will spread like calming honey over the less enlightened....or we accept that most races are far more racist than us and dont give a shit about our western liberal 1st world angst.

Racism in the UK is not using the correct terminology.

Racusm in Saudia Arabia is beating and raping your Bangladeshi maid and everyone thinks its just fine

So you're saying that we should be racist because the rest of the world is?

I see the West as way more developed in terms of freedoms and rights compared to China, India etc.

We went around the world wreaking havoc and destroying people's lives, I believe that your 'liberal agenda' is progressive in comparison to the countries that you listed, I don't see the need to go backward by accepting any form of racism. I find your 1.7 billion Indian statistics to be pretty unbelievable, I think that is probably false in most urban areas as they're more exposed to the wider world.

I also believe that this is all backed up by science, the science of seeing how people and societies work, most of which is conducted in the West, which you will most likely dismiss as elitist liberal education.

Also, does that mean that you think we should be able to discriminate on the basis of race/skin colour, because everyone else does? You've argued this before, and I find it very weak since you repeatedly criticise these countries for their behaviour (especially Muslim ones).

Essentially, why are you putting yourself on the same level as an Indian peasant farmer?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He wants to be a cunt, because there are bigger cunts.

But a cunt is a cunt.

Gwadien

He wants to be a cunt, because there are bigger cunts.

But a cunt is a cunt.

I don't get it though.

Because that means he wants to see us on a par with 'beating and raping your Bangladeshi Wife'

To me, apply that to a country like the UK, and you have yourself Fascism, which he calls the EU :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
For @Gwadien: how do you feel about the warning at the start of that article?

Note: The following article contains discussion of sexual misconduct allegations that some readers may find upsetting

Job

Allegation that we go on to describe as facts.

Because you know..they cried and that.

Gwadien

For @Gwadien: how do you feel about the warning at the start of that article?

?

It's a warning to people that they're going to read about allegations about child molestation?

I completely 100% agree that he's innocent before proven guilty, but there's SO many people out there that are saying categorically no that he didn't do the stuff that was alleged.

But these are the same people that want to see a noose around the necks of the McCanns, so you know.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
53359653_637088713406108_5137150253203456_n.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
?

It's a warning to people that they're going to read about allegations about child molestation?
Yes. It is.

A warning. That they might read about allegations.

How do you feel about the fact that they printed a warning about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom