SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by kirennia, Jun 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

2. Job

3. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

4. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

5. Scouse

So what was the result of turning off who gave likes and whatnot experiment @Deebs? :)

6. Job

Been staying at my dads in Devon, he lives next to Bantham beach.

Went down for a morning walk and found dead Dolphin/Porpoise on the sand. :(

20190307_160600.jpg

7. Job

8. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Nothing really. Why?

9. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

I miss the feature where I could see who liked or disagreed a post. Might just be me though

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Cos you responded so nicely.....

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  11. Job

12. Scouse

I was just wondering is all. Thought you might have had some grand plan.

How come you turned it off? Now it's back on, I'll try to keep an eye on how it makes me feel, or what behaviours it drives (if any). :)

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  13. Gwadien

Can you add a tool so we can rate ratings?

14. Scouse

Actually I think it's interesting, is all. Maybe I'll learn something.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Scouse

New Puritanism.

Nice to see that "causes offence" is now being used to justify all sorts of shit.

Not such-and-such has taken offence, but what she's wearing is offensive.

Hey ho. Some people round here just don't seem to get how a lack of real freedom of speech, and the "causes offence" language that surrounds that bullshit, has real-world knock-on consequences.

16. Job

Like all airlines we have an appropriate clothing policy.

Wtf.

Its policies that are the problem..they use them like they are a law of the land.

I have a policy..ignoring your policy.

17. Gwadien

Should you be able to be naked then?

In all seriousness...

Airline has a rule, wear reasonable clothing (or what ever their wording is).

'Reasonable' is open to interpretation, former Nun head stewardess may have been on the blob and felt like being a bitch to a young attractive girl, company will apologise for human mistakes everyone moves on.

Why is everything an attack on freedom of speech now?

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  18. Scouse

Jesus christ @Gwadien. What's happened to you?

It's genuinely concerning that you're a teacher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Fucks' sake. We really are going back to the fucking Dark Ages.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Gwadien

Nah, you're the one being pathetic, this shit happens -all- the time, but now suddenly in the modern Trump World it's an attack on Freedom of Speech, I'm sure Tommy Robinson will make a video pretty soon.

So much for snowflake lefties and their fake outrage.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  21. Scouse

Oh. That makes it OK does it?

Grow a pair. Stand up for what is right, whenever it happens. Like @DaGaffer said - welcome back to the dark ages. Rolled over by our teachers because it "happens all the time".

22. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Strange how the airline got its knickers in a twist over a crop top yet they tend to fail badly when it comes to serving even more booze to drunks, something that can actually affect plane safety.

23. Gwadien

Yeah, individual people in companies may have fucked up views, when a team leader tells you one thing, you follow that rule.

I bet the company will apologise and compensate soon because of the reasons why you're upset.

What the fuck else do you want to happen? shut the airline down?

24. Scouse

Balls @Gwadien - THIS was your response:
    Basically - it's reasonable for the airline to act like they did.

It's not reasonable. Not at all. Not as a company and not as individuals. We've absolutely regressed in the last 30 years.

25. Gwadien

Bullshit.

Answer my question then, should she be allowed to be naked?

26. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Whataboutery. She's clearly NOT even close to naked and is wearing clothes that wouldn't bat an eyelid anywhere in the UK (including plenty of churches these days) and definitely not on the average package holiday flight. I have no idea why you're even attempting to defend this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  27. Scouse

I think it's because I've made a reasonable link to the attitudes of the people in question and our current lack of freedom of speech and our resultant infantilised society.

He's grown up like this, and like the canary in the cage can't see the problem.

And because he supports the banning of things, and the idea that some things are intrinsically offensive (justifying his censorious nature), he's desparately getting his knickers in a twist trying to justifiy such utter utter bullshit. Reaching for retarded whatabouttery, like you said.

I made the point about him being a teacher because I doubt he's teaching the vital importance of rebelliousness to his children. In fact, in this case he's preaching conformity to some arbitrary rule.

But to humour you Gwad:
    I wouldn't object personally, so if it was up to me - yes.

I feel bad for this guy. I wouldn't be offended by the sight of a naked human. It wouldn't put me off my dinner. I don't for a second think kids would be "damaged" by the sight of a naked man - in fact, I think parents use kids as an excuse in an attempt to force social norms that they're comfortable with on other people.

But it's not up to me. And currently it's illegal to run around naked. So, whilst I wouldn't be offended in the least if (either of) them rocked up on a plane flight naked, I can see enough people would object on reasonable grounds.

But that girl? Get tae fuck. There's nothing wrong, nothing "offensive" about how she was dressed (in clothing bought in the high street, meant for erm.. wearing). She was humiliated by wankers and the airline should rightly get a roasting for this.

The only 'pathetic' thing here is you didn't just go "what a shower of assholes".

28. Job

Being free to be naked in public will soon become a thing
    All it takes is one bright spark to invent genitaphobia, make it trend on twatter and the police and courts will fold .
    Anyone offended will be labelled a bigot...job done .

They almost managed it with free the nipple campaign last year.

29. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

Whats wrong with being naked?

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Scouse

The British are largely terrified of it.

Puritan religious hangover.