SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't like this, ever:
The letter added: "My decision has been taken in part reliance on information which, in my opinion, should not be made public in the interest of national security."
Revoked, but not telling you why.

Edit: I don't like this either:
Mr Sharif is appealing against the decision and had until recently been granted anonymity by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission - the semi-secret court which decides on national security immigration cases.

He has chosen to waive his rights to anonymity in order to tell his story.
Secret courts. Of any kind.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That makes nuclear weapons a moot point too.

If the only way he can beat us is by nuclear war, which would mean there's nothing left to take over, then we can ditch our nukes happy in the knowledge that a) he knows we won't nuke him, so feels more secure and b) we can feel happy that we can't be invaded - because our conventional forces are doing a job. C) if he decides to lob all his nukes at us anyway, just for shits and giggles, then there's sweet FA we can do about it, and will die anyway.

So we may as well disarm. Save the cash and have zero change in our threat level, other than being marginally less likely to be nuked as we're not a nuclear threat.

Win-win :)
You may have given an "optimistic" Emb, but by your own description, they can't invade, so there's no point in keeping nukes, because they're of no use.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
You go to a website. Massive pop up telling you to turn off your adblocker or you can't access the page. Bye then. Fucking does my nut in.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Still not seen any evidence.

'You misled me,' Hodge tells Corbyn

Meanwhile the Government is driving the country off a cliff.

I want to see multiple established members of the Labour party being anti-Semitic (not the kids that joined to vote in Corbyn.)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jewish Labour MP Dame Margaret Hodge has expressed fresh concerns about how her party is handling accusations of anti-Semitism
which should read:
Jewish Labour MP Dame Margaret Hodge is a zionist and and a new-labour crony that won't let go and is using anti-Semitism smears (for all that oppose Israel are antisemtic) to hobble the labour party and it's definitely not "new-labour" leader a time when we desparately need a proper opposition

She should fuck off with the independent lot. But she knows if she brings up another antisemitism smear every few weeks, on a smear-roundabout with a number of usual suspects, then the party can't go anywhere - and certainly are less likely to make it into the sort of power where they could make it British policy to become, say, part of the BDS movement.

Gwadien

which should read:

She should fuck off with the independent lot. But she knows if she brings up another antisemitism smear every few weeks, on a smear-roundabout with a number of usual suspects, then the party can't go anywhere - and certainly are less likely to make it into the sort of power where they could make it British policy to become, say, part of the BDS movement.

Tories are destroying the country, but let's get upset about Israel.

Gwadien

I just find it funny that everyone has a problem with UKIP being called Nazis but when asking for evidence for anti-semitism there isn't any but that's fine.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I just find it funny that everyone has a problem with UKIP being called Nazis but when asking for evidence for anti-semitism there isn't any but that's fine.

Chris Williamson produces enough evidence on his own for the entire party.

Gwadien

Chris Williamson produces enough evidence on his own for the entire party.

Oh okay, so when we're talking about a culture of antisemitism in the Labour party, the single example used is a guy that's been suspended from the party?

m'kay

The row erupted after footage was published by the Yorkshire Post, showing Mr Williamson, who is a close ally of Jeremy Corbyn, telling activists Labour had been "too apologetic" over anti-Semitism and was being "demonised as a racist, bigoted party".

That's what he said.

So he's not being anti-Semitic, it's just agreeing with what I've been saying all along.

It's a loss-loss for Corbyn innit, if he tries to defend his party and their views on Israel, he'll be called an anti-Semite, even if it isn't anti-Semitic.

I want evidence that says 'Jews are X'.

This is like people playing the race card.

Bodhi

Oh okay, so when we're talking about a culture of antisemitism in the Labour party, the single example used is a guy that's been suspended from the party?

m'kay

The row erupted after footage was published by the Yorkshire Post, showing Mr Williamson, who is a close ally of Jeremy Corbyn, telling activists Labour had been "too apologetic" over anti-Semitism and was being "demonised as a racist, bigoted party".

That's what he said.

So he's not being anti-Semitic, it's just agreeing with what I've been saying all along.

It's a loss-loss for Corbyn innit, if he tries to defend his party and their views on Israel, he'll be called an anti-Semite, even if it isn't anti-Semitic.

I want evidence that says 'Jews are X'.

This is like people playing the race card.

That's a single example yes. But then you have stuff like:

- "Rachel Swindon", a prominent JC Activist on Twitter has just been suspended for anti-Semitic tweets
- Rachel Riley has tried to highlight the institutional problems with AS in Labour, and received torrents of abuse from JC's drongs, sorry followers.
- Labour Councillor Jo Bird suspended for a fairly appalling AS Joke - https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/...evealed-she-talked-about-jew-process-1.480981
- Ken Livingstone. Just in general.

Strange how none of this was an issue when Milliband was part leader. Almost as if JC is attracting all these nutters and psychopaths.

Gwadien

That's a single example yes. But then you have stuff like:

- "Rachel Swindon", a prominent JC Activist on Twitter has just been suspended for anti-Semitic tweets
- Rachel Riley has tried to highlight the institutional problems with AS in Labour, and received torrents of abuse from JC's drongs, sorry followers.
- Labour Councillor Jo Bird suspended for a fairly appalling AS Joke - https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/...evealed-she-talked-about-jew-process-1.480981
- Ken Livingstone. Just in general.

Strange how none of this was an issue when Milliband was part leader. Almost as if JC is attracting all these nutters and psychopaths.

That's because no-one wanted to publicly criticise Israel before.

It's all just assassination because he goes against everything the establishment wants.

Bodhi

Hmmm. Strange how the left always jump to the defence of any alleged discrimination.

Unless they're Jewish. Then it's "muh, Israel".

Gwadien

Hmmm. Strange how the left always jump to the defence of any alleged discrimination.

Unless they're Jewish. Then it's "muh, Israel".

It's funny how the Right always get upset by the over use of discrimination; no such thing as racism, we're allowed to be dicks to Muslims, but now we're defending a country that operates apartheid.

It's -nothing- to do with being Jewish, it's about Israel.

Gwadien

Just watched Aquaman.

It amazes me that Hollywood spends millions on these films but they can't find anyone to create a new story.

It's always exactly the same.

Outsider dude contends for leadership, fights current leader, loses, goes off for an adventure to find something that will make him win, returns, wins, end.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well if it walks like a duck...
Is it just a case of saying it repeatedly until it sticks, regardless of any actual evidence?

I get it, if you sling shit about... but what's the point on this forum?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apart from the fact that yes, you're right, the country doesn't really give much of a fuck about criticism of Islam in the same way that antisemitism is actually a smear - This is the freedom of speech issue:
Baroness Warsi, who was the UK's first female Muslim cabinet minister, has said her party had "turned a blind eye" to prejudice and become "institutionally Islamophobic"
Muslims, Jews, Christians would love to see criticism of their religion and ways of life re-outlawed. And as long as there's censorship of speech of any kind that's a much easier ask.

Gwadien

3rd time you've posted his vids

I've seen a few right wing YouTubers recently, they all say the same thing on the same day.

Gwadien

Seems like shitty pretty stats.

53348941_2207832359482015_3620963146300129280_n.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
They may well have moved on to another company or started their own business.

Jumping to conclusions seems to be the done thing these days .

Gwadien

They may well have moved on to another company or started their own business.

Jumping to conclusions seems to be the done thing these days .

If that was the case, wouldn't they be good stats to advertise?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Out of 250+ apprenticeships, 1 of them in a store manager.

The 4 team leaders part is probably worse considering 'team leaders' usually consists of nothing.
There'll probably be graduates, not apprentices, as store managers.

It's an opticians - so they probably have an optometrist as a store manager as a side deal and apprentice helpers (and people who've finished a...

Looking at how many apprentices are actually bothering putting themselves forward for "a professional qualification" is a probable indicator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom