SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow.

Well - I had a bowel screening (twice) and both times I just starved and pooped :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah because he has set the bar so high with previous comments.

I think Trump says lots of clever things.

Unfortunately I think it's also obvious when he's being told to say stuff and when it's his own thoughts.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus lord of christ.
Been cycling around Richmond park and the town today.
There are too many people in London..its fucking ridiculous, everywhere there are 80 people in a queue....its actually not expensive, just not worth your time to buy anything.
Go visit the nursery cafe they said, there was a two day long waiting list for a fucking garden centre cafe.
I guess you get used to 3 thousand cars and buses going past your 500K flat all day..oh and a fucking jumbo jet every 30 seconds.
Everyones going about their business like its normal to have to side step on the pavement every 5 steps and wait 5 mins for the guy in front to sit there waiting for a parking space to come free.
I guess thats London and the suburbs....Id go fucking crazy.

Gwadien

I see the vast majority are Tory voters.

Their lives are shit because of Muslims not Tory governments.

:)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is where Guantanamo would come in handy.
No. What would come in handy is taking these people and putting them through open court.

Guantanamo is motivation for terrorists. If we don't abide by the rule of law and open justice then our society is a legitimate target.

Gwadien

Put them in where they're from ran by the US military (If they're from Syria or Iraq) Let everyone else take theirs home and deal with them as they see fit.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cancel and delete all records of them and deny them any entrance. They have actively abandoned our society to become an enemy of the state. Let them become martyrs of their own fantasy world, fighting those they hate so much.

I cannot believe the nerve they have to abandon our society, which has provided them with free health care, school etc., to join an organisation which has sworn to kill ALL non believers, only for them to ask for a safe haven once it all fell apart. "But I have a Danish passport!". Yes, you have one in your possession, but it has been nullified and is now void.

There are thousands of refugees, which you and that horrible death cult(ISIS, not Islam, @Job) have driven from their homes, that will be granted access before you and your beetroot red passport.

Amnesty to those who deserve it. Those who swore to kill us and our soldiers and our democracy can stay in the desert.

Job

Shes a british citizen, we have to let her in, but she has to make her own way out of Syria.

What charges should she face?
At fifteen?
None, theyll never stick such general accusations against her and now she has a kid, well its game over.
Nice house and police protection.

Gwadien

Cancel and delete all records of them and deny them any entrance. They have actively abandoned our society to become an enemy of the state. Let them become martyrs of their own fantasy world, fighting those they hate so much.

I cannot believe the nerve they have to abandon our society, which has provided them with free health care, school etc., to join an organisation which has sworn to kill ALL non believers, only for them to ask for a safe haven once it all fell apart. "But I have a Danish passport!". Yes, you have one in your possession, but it has been nullified and is now void.

There are thousands of refugees, which you and that horrible death cult(ISIS, not Islam, @Job) have driven from their homes, that will be granted access before you and your beetroot red passport.

Amnesty to those who deserve it. Those who swore to kill us and our soldiers and our democracy can stay in the desert.

The reason why ISIS began is because we locked up lots of Hussain's people and lots of terrorists in a massive camp at the end of the Iraq war, then we lost interest and let the Iraqis run it, then they all escaped.

Let's not make the same mistake please.

Gwadien

The laughable recycling of poor excuses.

Excuse me?

It's factual.

After the Iraq war, the Allied forces put all of the prisoners into a huge open prison camp then abandoned it for the Iraqis to run, after a short while all the prisoners escaped and setup ISIS.

I'm not even sure what you mean by 'poor excuses'

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Excuse me?

It's factual.

After the Iraq war, the Allied forces put all of the prisoners into a huge open prison camp then abandoned it for the Iraqis to run, after a short while all the prisoners escaped and setup ISIS.

I'm not even sure what you mean by 'poor excuses'

Well maybe they’ll have a better incentive not to fuck up their prison system this time?

Gwadien

Well maybe they’ll have a better incentive not to fuck up their prison system this time?

I think expecting one of the most broken countries to lock up some of the most dangerous people in the world is somewhat unrealistic.

I'd imagine that the Americans are going to have a considerable base in Iraq (especially due to the massive levels of Russian military in Syria) so why not also integrate a prison camp into that?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think expecting one of the most broken countries to lock up some of the most dangerous people in the world is somewhat unrealistic.

I'd imagine that the Americans are going to have a considerable base in Iraq (especially due to the massive levels of Russian military in Syria) so why not also integrate a prison camp into that?

I’m sure the Americans would be more than happy to send over some Good Ole Boys to show the Iraqis how to turn their prisons into a profit Centre.

Gwadien

I’m sure the Americans would be more than happy to send over some Good Ole Boys to show the Iraqis how to turn their prisons into a profit Centre.

That's what I'm saying!

I was watching a programme about garlic the other day.

Apparently 60% of garlic sales in America is pre-peeled garlic that comes from China and is peeled in prisons, the prisoners have to cut off the stem so many times that their finger nails have fallen off so they have to bite it instead.

I'm sure the Iraqis could make something to sell to the Americans!

Gwadien

Just saw the funniest thing about the ISIS girl.

Was a caption of 'I can go to a football match and come away ending up in prison or with a match ban, but you can go and join ISIS kill some people come back and you'll get a house and police protection'

It's hilarious how the Brexit kind of people have jumped on this suggesting that she's been allowed in.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wasn't it France that have, or had a special forces unit which executed French Nationals which traveled to fight for ISIS or some such? (In Syria/Afghanistan etc)

Gwadien

Wasn't it France that have, or had a special forces unit which executed French Nationals which traveled to fight for ISIS or some such? (In Syria/Afghanistan etc)

I think most countries have special forces out there, they pretty much need them in order to make air strikes effective.

Embattle

FH is my second home
What is odd is it seems we are told from some quarters that people should be able to vote from 16, you know just 1 year older than this person who went to Syria to join what every one knew was a terrorist group because she was "brainwashed" probably why some Parties/MPs support it.

Job

I think its a bit rich calling it the most dangerous country.
I would say us westerners are by far the most dangerous...they just dont show the gory damage on tv too often.

Gwadien

What is odd is it seems we are told from some quarters that people should be able to vote from 16, you know just 1 year older than this person who went to Syria to join what every one knew was a terrorist group because she was "brainwashed" probably why some Parties/MPs support it.

That was about the referendum - voting on their future seems reasonable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom