SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus fuck, the wifes had her hotmail hacked after being sent a hack from one of her sport friends.
It has sent over 1000 emails out with the same password hack to everyone in her contacts and incoming emails.

I think its going around like wildfire now.

Its stupidly simple,.a box to click on to see the full message, and youve guessed it..put your password in.
How many fucking times do I have to tell her.
Luckily hot hotmail account back..but fuck me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She click on an .exe then?

Doh.

My whole family used to ring me when there was something they were unsure of. I say "are you unsure of it"? And when they say "yes", I say "delete".

They learned eventually :)

Syri

FH is my second home
I use hotmail for anything that says they won't send me spam but I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting spam from... I do get a lot more spam on that one, but some still gets through to my others occasionally.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I use hotmail for anything that says they won't send me spam but I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting spam from... I do get a lot more spam on that one, but some still gets through to my others occasionally.
It's my zero-spam account tbh. I think they're doing a good job. Only ever lost access for one day since the early 90's.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
She click on an .exe then?

Doh.

My whole family used to ring me when there was something they were unsure of. I say "are you unsure of it"? And when they say "yes", I say "delete".

They learned eventually :)

Yeah but that would involve learning something.

Job doesn't do that.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
That is the dumbest thing i've seen in a while, a free speech society forced to deplatform someone who retweeted someone elses article

I like his quote from his resignation letter from whatever org he was part of
I may be wrong and women might indeed have penises, although I don’t believe that to be the case

Im all for organisations deciding for themselves who they want to talk, and I am not a fan of morons like Bannon and co, but the correct way to do it is not to deplatform but to organise a protest like a self respecting activist :)

Job

Yeah but that would involve learning something.

Job doesn't do that.
No the click here for the full message went to a clone log in page...please re enter your email password to continue.

The daft bitch filled it in, and now a shed load of her mates have done the same thing.
Its so simple its genius.

Job

That is the dumbest thing i've seen in a while, a free speech society forced to deplatform someone who retweeted someone elses article

I like his quote from his resignation letter from whatever org he was part of

Im all for organisations deciding for themselves who they want to talk, and I am not a fan of morons like Bannon and co, but the correct way to do it is not to deplatform but to organise a protest like a self respecting activist :)
Its just student unions being student unions.
It may be ridiculous, but it is in a way just thinking outside the box with attitude.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No the click here for the full message went to a clone log in page...please re enter your email password to continue.

The daft bitch filled it in, and now a shed load of her mates have done the same thing.
Its so simple its genius.
Not "hacked" then. Tricked into giving up your security information.

Feel bad for your missus but she needs to be taught how to interact with the internet better or she'll always be at risk of phishing scams.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
There's a downside to teaching family about the dangers of teh internet. They'll get paranoid and become super wary about every little pop-up, for example Adobe wanting to update, graphics drivers, antivirus etc etc etc and call you to ask "There is a popup - should i click it". They just ask "should i click it".. *sigh*. Sheeps!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Better scared of popups rather than ponying up banking passwords because "barclays" is asking for it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just covered a lesson where the kids sat and read in silence for a hour.

That was the slowest hour of my life.

Job

I try not to, they are out of date the day they are written.

Job

Game on then...except the jumps, 1ft in the air and I get nosebleeds.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you've never been to Coed Y Brenin that place is great (do Dragon's Back (red) or the Beast (black)). Penmachno is good to in a love it/hate it way (splits people) - do loop 2 then loop 1 (both red, loop 2 is more pedally)

Job

Im not even sure..these welsh names, going to have to write them down.

Also finally found where the redbull hardline track is, Athertons designed track.

Looks all fenced off, might just see if we can walk around it.

Job

59px7jf0y1xz.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im not even sure..these welsh names, going to have to write them down.

Also finally found where the redbull hardline track is, Athertons designed track.

Looks all fenced off, might just see if we can walk around it.
You won't get there - wouldn't bother. May be opening later in the year tho.

Coed Y Brenin is here. Definitely go there over the trail you're on about. It's the best non-uplifted trail centre outside of Scotland at the very least.

Job

Ah yes..thats on the to do list..all the Macyllenth mach1.2.3 trails were our dirt bike trails in the 90s, have to do them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom