SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Only in State schools

Yes, that's because State schools are obliged to have a degree.

Private schools usually expect lots more than just a degree, but they all expect some form of official education.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If being a graduate with a oneone twotwothreethree or whatever they call them to make them seem somehow important.
Were looking at 50% of even further educationers not repaying the loans because they dont earn enough...but have bought into a clever people club.

'Google isn't interested in degrees': is the UK snobby about technical education?

Don't be fooled by PR. More than 86% of Google employees have a degree. Just because HR says its open to non-grads doesn't mean that's the best path to work for a tech company; it absolutely isn't.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@Job is willing to be fooled by anything if he thinks it makes education look redundant.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its doing that for itself with pointless degrees...I dont mean all of them atm obviously.
The singularity is still decades away.

Job

Only if both sides can do it.

Oh no, they dont like that.

Gwadien

Only if both sides can do it.

Oh no, they dont like that.

He's talking about the difference between Anti-semitism and anti-Zionism.

You probably see Israel as an inspiration to what your fascist state could look like and you actually dislike Jews.

You want to be allowed to criticise Jews, many Labour members want to be able to criticise Israel.

Job

I dislike people who use their religion to form a club that gets preferential treatment.
They just hapoen to be jews or whatever they call themselves, people who have a cultural connection to those who made Israel.

I was referring to the social construct of race.

Gwadien

I dislike people who use their religion to form a club that gets preferential treatment.
They just hapoen to be jews or whatever they call themselves, people who have a cultural connection to those who made Israel.

I was referring to the social construct of race.

But you've completely gone against what Barnes said.

He said antisemitism and anti-Zionism are two separate things.

You took that as 'Jews aren't a race' so therefore we can't be offensive towards them in your fucked up head.

Stick to anti-Zionism please, you're the kind of people that fuck up the debate on Israel because we can't be trusted to be nice to people.

Job

I dont care if they want to be a race or whatever or wether that gives them protection ..my entire beef with jews is their religion and the misuse of it when most of them dont follow it anyway.
Because there is no definite description for race it gets construed in ways that are probably mostly socially and intellectually acceptable, but one trick used by the jewish movement is to try and make themselves an elite corner of race with words like Zionism and semitism.
Michelin star politics and religion.

Gwadien

I dont care if they want to be a race or whatever or wether that gives them protection ..my entire beef with jews is their religion and the misuse of it when most of them dont follow it anyway.
Because there is no definite description for race it gets construed in ways that are probably mostly socially and intellectually acceptable, but one trick used by the jewish movement is to try and make themselves an elite corner of race with words like Zionism and semitism.
Michelin star politics and religion.

LOL

You are so fucking thick.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
LOL

You are so fucking thick.
I don't know. I don't accept Jews as a "race" either. We've done this here before. It's deliberately being muddied - so it's easy for people to be confused.

Judaism is a religion. An inherently exclusionary religion - it's severely frowned upon to marry outside the religion, and if you do the partner is expected to convert - practicing or not.

There's clearly a political angle - and a deliberate conflation of race and religion, because it makes it that much harder to criticise the state of israel.

I fall down on teh "bullshit" side of that argument - they can fuck off - Judaism is a religion and nothing more. Although given transgender arguments around here perhaps self-identification is all that's needed eh? (Of course, no, they're not rounding people up in country-sized prison camps, murdering them and runing an apartheid-state - and don't appear to have any desire to have a "country just for transgender people to the exclusion of all else").

Gwadien

I don't know. I don't accept Jews as a "race" either. We've done this here before. It's deliberately being muddied - so it's easy for people to be confused.

Judaism is a religion. An inherently exclusionary religion - it's severely frowned upon to marry outside the religion, and if you do the partner is expected to convert - practicing or not.

There's clearly a political angle - and a deliberate conflation of race and religion, because it makes it that much harder to criticise the state of israel.

I fall down on teh "bullshit" side of that argument - they can fuck off - Judaism is a religion and nothing more. Although given transgender arguments around here perhaps self-identification is all that's needed eh? (Of course, no, they're not rounding people up in country-sized prison camps, murdering them and runing an apartheid-state - and don't appear to have any desire to have a "country just for transgender people to the exclusion of all else").

The debate is about the difference between Israel and Judaism.

I like the fucked up PC groups that we've created so we prevent people from being dickheads to other people.

Sure, if you come from a country where it's purely atheist and everyone lives like a saint (cwutididdur?) then go for it, criticise everyone to shit and give them something aspire to (obviously criticising someone heavily in order to influence them into your views is retarded, but these guys would know that).

Unfortunately the problem that I see is that everyone shouts from their fucked up pedestal; Job for instance, where shall we start on his backward views? Nationalism - probably as old as religion itself and I see it as a FAR bigger issue than any religion.

The reason why we can't discuss Israel/Judaism like adults is because of people like Job, because he's just waiting for his chance to persecute minorities.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The reason why we can't discuss Israel/Judaism like adults is because of people like Job, because he's just waiting for his chance to persecute minorities.
Not just that. Also because the religion will take any advantage it can get. Just like Islam and Christianity.

Religion has been a tool underpinning the rhetoric that sends nationalists to war for centuries. So the religion is the worst problem IMO.

Gwadien

Not just that. Also because the religion will take any advantage it can get. Just like Islam and Christianity.

Religion has been a tool underpinning the rhetoric that sends nationalists to war for centuries. So the religion is the worst problem IMO.

I disagree hugely, it's the other way around.

Religion is a tool that is used to unite people to fight for non-religious goals.

As I say - the previous war by an organised religion was probably by the Catholic Church in the medieval period, but this might be pretty unfair since Catholicism has had leadership for a long time whereas Islam doesn't.

Job

Jews are historically the most hated and persecuted group in history.
Banned from England for three hundred years..genocided by Hitler, endless references in the Bible to persecution...maybe.
I am tempted to think its not just completely blameless given the stats.

So...I think they need to drop the chosen ones bit...of course Israel is secular and the kids dont five a fuck, but the only way to keep a minority going over the centuries is by serious racism and xenophobia.

Gwadien

So what are you saying? Jews should continue to be the most hated and persecuted group in history?

Completely blameless?

You are aware that Jews were amongst the poorest people in European society for pretty much ever, and a few families who succeeded in banking in the medieval period were the ones who remained rich.

Jews weren't wiped out by Medieval Christianity because Jews had to witness the second coming of Jesus.

I have 0 hate to Jews because they have 0 impact on my every day life.

Gwadien

52712803_10156942839168397_2440711497773481984_n.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think it depends upon what is flavor of the month. What's engaging people and what is popular to engage in. If enough people lobby for veterans, they'd be noticed in media and receive care.

Gwadien

I think it depends upon what is flavor of the month. What's engaging people and what is popular to engage in. If enough people lobby for veterans, they'd be noticed in media and receive care.

Point is that she isn't even coming to the UK, our Government has made that clear.

The ironing is that the same person that posted this was sharing stuff about how the whole ISIS brides thing is a conspiracy for distraction from Government then he was posting this.

Job

Its going to sound strange, but I dont actually have a big problem with her stance.
Yes beheadings are bad..but in reality, foreign soldiers are going to recieve the backlash while we are bombing innocents...you just have to look at it from their point of view or you are not a human being.
The pilot who was burned alive..Im pretty sure there would be a lot of people calling for the same if an Isis jet bombed London to try and take out May.
She was a gullible 15yr old who fell for a heroic story of rebuilding an Islamic Empire, bring her home and let it sink in what a pile of barbaric murderous shite it was.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Disagree with most of what you said but agree she she should be brought back here with her kid. She’s a British citizen. She should stand trial for anything she’s done here. She’s our problem. And her kid can be raised by her grandparents if she goes to jail. Where else is the poor baby going to go?

Job

She was fifteen when she went..so theres no charges.

Gwadien

We also allow foreign fighters to come back so long as we support their cause; Kurds & Israelis.

Kurds I find especially scary they weren't much better than ISIS in the way that they treated people, it's war. You become radicalised by it without a shadow of a doubt, I don't like the idea of having a bloke walking around who might lash out at the nearest ISIS looking person in the streets.

Job

So she’s done nothing wrong in the last 3 years?
Well theres no evidence of that..if nursing injured terrorists is a crime then theres a lot of doctors in London who should be charged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom