SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She was 15.

15 year olds are dumb.
I get that. But I also heard on radio 4 this morning that she doesn't regret going there, despite losing two infants. She still thinks it was right and only wants to come back to be safe because ISIS isn't doing very well. She'd have stayed if they were doing better (reading between the lines a bit).

Embattle

FH is my second home
Undoubtedly she will probably get back fairly quickly, you'll see a plethora of excuses as to why we should bring back people who represent a group of the worst human beings ever to exist and no doubt will end up needing a house and constant monitoring for decades to come at the cost to those who didn't want them back in the first place.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Undoubtedly she will probably get back fairly quickly, you'll see a plethora of excuses as to why we should bring back people who represent a group of the worst human beings ever to exist and no doubt will end up needing a house and constant monitoring for decades to come at the cost to those who didn't want them back in the first place.

She was 15.

She got groomed.

To me, this is like a 15 year old girl going to meet a 50 year old man after he groomed her, then blaming her for it.

Also, she'd be a fantastic tool for the future educating other kids in mosques etc.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I get that. But I also heard on radio 4 this morning that she doesn't regret going there, despite losing two infants. She still thinks it was right and only wants to come back to be safe because ISIS isn't doing very well. She'd have stayed if they were doing better (reading between the lines a bit).

This. She’s had four years to grow up and yet still doesn’t seem to seem to have problem with being a brood mare for a bunch of medieval cunts. Don’t really see much mileage in allowing her back here to raise the next generation of jihadist arseholes.

DaGaffer

She was 15.

She got groomed.

To me, this is like a 15 year old girl going to meet a 50 year old man after he groomed her, then blaming her for it.

Also, she'd be a fantastic tool for the future educating other kids in mosques etc.

She still believes ISIS were right. I’d rather not see her anywhere near a mosque thanks.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I was under the impression that if you go over to support ISIS that you lost your British citizenship? Either way she can rot in the shit she put herself in imo.

DaGaffer

I was under the impression that if you go over to support ISIS that you lost your British citizenship? Either way she can rot in the shit she put herself in imo.

If its shown you fought, then yes, you’re out on your arse. But the rules are a bit greyer for non-combatants, and of course she’s pregnant, which can change the calculation again. Like I said at the start, there are loads of asylum cases from Syria, including lots of women with babies; I see no reason why she should be in front of any of those women, who didn’t go into a war zone by choice.

Gwadien

If its shown you fought, then yes, you’re out on your arse. But the rules are a bit greyer for non-combatants, and of course she’s pregnant, which can change the calculation again. Like I said at the start, there are loads of asylum cases from Syria, including lots of women with babies; I see no reason why she should be in front of any of those women, who didn’t go into a war zone by choice.

Because their parents are here?

What if it was a white girl that got whisked away by a Muslim dude and the white girls parents were wanting them back, I'm pretty sure the response would be different.

DaGaffer

Because their parents are here?

What if it was a white girl that got whisked away by a Muslim dude and the white girls parents were wanting them back, I'm pretty sure the response would be different.

She wasn’t ‘whisked away by a Muslim dude’, she and her friends flew to Turkey and went on to Syria on their own. They weren’t abducted, had a million opportunities to turn back, and unlike plenty of others, she’s shown no inclination to return to civilization until she was forced to by the war going Titsup for ISIS. Instead of defaulting to ‘she was brainwashed’, how about crediting her with her own agency? 15 isn’t a baby, and 19 definitely isn’t.

Embattle

FH is my second home
She's been brainwashed, she was 15.

Yes because at the time there wasn't any information around that it would be a bad idea to firstly go to Syria and secondly to become part of ISIS.

I'm fairly sure for the majority the reply would stay the same, lets not try to start playing the discrimination card.

Gwadien

She wasn’t ‘whisked away by a Muslim dude’, she and her friends flew to Turkey and went on to Syria on their own. They weren’t abducted, had a million opportunities to turn back, and unlike plenty of others, she’s shown no inclination to return to civilization until she was forced to by the war going Titsup for ISIS. Instead of defaulting to ‘she was brainwashed’, how about crediting her with her own agency? 15 isn’t a baby, and 19 definitely isn’t.

Stockholm syndrome.

She's been living in utter shit for 4 years being bombed constantly and seeing everyone die around her, that does fucked up shit to her brain.

She's a British citizen who hasn't hurt anybody, she was just brainwashed at a young age.

We let Israelis come back to the UK after they've killed a few people (y)

DaGaffer

Stockholm syndrome.

She's been living in utter shit for 4 years being bombed constantly and seeing everyone die around her, that does fucked up shit to her brain.

She's a British citizen who hasn't hurt anybody, she was just brainwashed at a young age.

We let Israelis come back to the UK after they've killed a few people (y)

Ah, so she was brainwashed before and then got Stockholm syndrome during? I would assume she now has PTSD, so she has the full set? Still all her own choices though.

As for ‘hasn’t hurt anybody’...you mean apart from the kids she decided to give birth to in an active war zone?

No matter which way you spin this...least deserving refugee evah

Gwadien

Ah, so she was brainwashed before and then got Stockholm syndrome during? I would assume she now has PTSD, so she has the full set? Still all her own choices though.

As for ‘hasn’t hurt anybody’...you mean apart from the kids she decided to give birth to in an active war zone?

No matter which way you spin this...least deserving refugee evah

She's not a refugee though, she's a British citizen.

Frankly, I think we should be targeting all of the widows of ISIS and we should be inviting them over to the West for support.

Letting lots of kids grow up in squalor who's daddies died as martyrs isn't going to be good for the future.

Gwadien

IS runaway teen 'could be prosecuted in UK'

Absolutely the correct step, bring her back, put her in prison, sort her out, send her back into the public to stop this from happening again.

If she can't get sorted her out, keep her in prison for as long as possible then keep tabs on her, ez pz.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do blame her @Gwadien - but only to the level that she's the victim of religious indoctrination from birth and was 15 at the time.

She's read the Koran, which is inherently violent whatever the PC brigade says, and done her religious bidding. As far as I'm concerned she, like most devoutly religious people, is a victim of child abuse. Her go-to thoughts are the product of her upbringing. And at 19 her brain still hasn't finished forming - and her moral decision-making base is born from that situation.

Absolutely the correct step, bring her back, put her in prison, sort her out, send her back into the public to stop this from happening again.
Prison is the last place anyone in the UK is going to get "sorted out". But yeah. What else we gonna do? There are better ways to treat her but imagine the outrage from all quarters if we did what was actually necessary.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Got a bowel screening letter off the NHS today.
I think they need to rewrite it.

Well give you a pouch which you squeeze up your anus before tou come to the hospital, then we inflate your bowel with co2, this may hurt, we give you gas and air if it does.
Your bowel may bleed, it may rupture in rare cases , if it does you will require emergency surgery, most people fully recover from this.
(With a fucking 12 inch scar across their stomach).

They really need to find a better pamphlet writer or a much better method to find a polyp up your ass.

Dont say a go pro on your boyfriends dick.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well give you a pouch which you squeeze up your anus before tou come to the hospital
Pic of the letter?

The procedure for a polyp screening is no food for a while, give you a pouch with a laxative that you need to drink, then they inflate your ass, look with a camera, remove any polyps if they find any.

I'm pretty sure they don't ask you to "squeeze a pouch up your anus" - since they need a clear anus to put the camera up.

As for the risks - they clearly state them and state that they're unlikely to happen. But in worst-case scenario this is what they do about it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The basic screening level is pooing on a stick and sending it back to be checked for blood.

This conversation is kind of ironic considering the Avatar I recently change to ;)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Seems perfectly standard but the picture of the nurse with the dildo should concern you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom