SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im not racist.
Dont do anything racist..or say anything with racist overtones.
Find the post.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Find the post.
We've already provided the (multiple) posts that unequivocally proved you're racist - you simply denied it.

Your entire posting history shows you're racist. Clearly. Nobody here needs to prove you're racist. You've done that.

Anyway, this:
We also need to address the fact that the vast majority of racism and xenophobia is from non whites.
Evidence. Prove it. Actual evidence.

Personally, I'd have thought it was about the same. But there's loads more non-whites in blighty so it's difficult to be oppressed by ethnic minorities in the same way as we oppress them.

Job

No you all spent weeks and didnt find a single one.
Im talking about the world, not England.
We are a minority of the planet, meanwhile non whites carry on despising each other based on pure racism all over the world, while we neat ourselves up for not using the latest term for a coloured person.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And the reason nobody but John Barnes is talking about the point Neeson made, and instead are just shouting "racist" is because we don't have freedom of speech in this country.

Argument has been infantilised. It's potentially a criminal offence to have an open discussion based on how you actually feel in this country. If it's not criminal, then it certainly makes you a social pariah.

Anders Brevik had a very good point about cultural marxism. It's a shame that he was a batshit crazy far-right racist murderer. But if I came out and said that on question time, what do you think would be getting discussed, what would the politicians be saying in an attempt to be gaining advantage, what would the media be trying to drum up in an attempt to gain them a commercial advantage and what would the majority of the public be talking about?

I'm not saying freedom of speech makes that all go away. But the lack of it hinders, not helps, this situation. The needs of minorities requires adult conversation - and in a misguided attempt to "protect" them, we've simply swept things under the carpet.

The fact that there isn't freedom of speech in the UK is neither here nor there; the Land of The Free is the home of no-platforming and trawling through everyone's background for historic slights. Freedom of Speech is worthless if you can't say anything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fact that there isn't freedom of speech in the UK is neither here nor there; the Land of The Free is the home of no-platforming and trawling through everyone's background for historic slights. Freedom of Speech is worthless if you can't say anything.
Didn't say it would fix it, but the additional layer of criminalising speech (jokes on facebook = jail time) doesn't help.

I guess instant global media access doesn't help either.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So, just found out that my wife's best friends husband dropped dead of a heart attack whilst in holiday in Amsterdam. He was 42.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, just found out that my wife's best friends husband dropped dead of a heart attack whilst in holiday in Amsterdam. He was 42.
That sucks big time :(

I've been trying to explain to my o/h that men of my age do exactly that, hence wanting a change. But it doesn't seem to sink in. 42 is no age at all.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just seen a sparrowhawk in my garden. First one I've seen. Was sitting on the fence for about 10 seconds then buggered off. No time for a picture unfortunately

About the size of a large pigeon, grey, but an orangey-cream breast and a yellow bird of prey beak. Looked like this, except its breast feathers were more a pale yellow than orange

sparrowhawk_male_1200x675.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
And no, it wasn't a pigeon who layed on its back and urinated on itself.

Job

Bummer..so did my stepdad at 45, he just ignored the pain and his heart was twice its normal size.

Job

Just seen a sparrowhawk in my garden. First one I've seen. Was sitting on the fence for about 10 seconds then buggered off. No time for a picture unfortunately

About the size of a large pigeon, grey, but an orangey-cream breast and a yellow bird of prey beak. Looked like this, except its breast feathers were more a pale yellow than orange

sparrowhawk_male_1200x675.jpg
Presumably your shotgun misfired or we'd be seeing some pie in the oven.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So why are we importing baby machines from the third world.
The broken economics I explicitly referenced?

It doesn't matter where they're from. There's too many on the globe.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So why are we importing baby machines from the third world.

When will you get this into your thick skull.

Mass economic migration is inevitable, unless you want to shoot people who enter your country, there's no much you can do about it.

It has nothing to do with the EU.

I'm also more concerned about Women's rights in Hungary, paying your women to stay home and have babies seems very... Saudi Arabia?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm also more concerned about Women's rights in Hungary, paying your women to stay home and have babies seems very... Saudi Arabia?
As opposed to cutting wages so much that women have to work to make families ends meet, leaving their children in the hands of strangers?

If they took the sex out of it it'd be less sexist (pay dads to be at home) but it still fucks the planet over.

Gwadien

As opposed to cutting wages so much that women have to work to make families ends meet, leaving their children in the hands of strangers?

If they took the sex out of it it'd be less sexist (pay dads to be at home) but it still fucks the planet over.

How does cutting wages fuck the planet over?

Where there's more working women = less children.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Was talling two separate threads. Hate typing on mobiles...

Gwadien

Nothing? So we can accept that there is no moral panic about trans people and let people get on with their lives?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nothing? So we can accept that there is no moral panic about trans people and let people get on with their lives?
You won't get owt on that from people who feel differently about it.

But it's early in the day. Get a job where you can't check FH ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Every advert for panty pads, tampons, denture glue, and diarrhoea features women riding bikes, skydiving, and doing aerobics.

Stop jumping out of perfect safe airplanes and you won't mess yourself:poop: or lose your teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom