SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by kirennia, Jun 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

The Police near me setup a speed trap at 6AM next to a factory which has 10PM-6AM night shifts, trying to catch the poorest people of our society leaving work speeding.

Scum.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

Scum will speed.

As long as they also sit outside the city trying to catch lambos too then that's OK.

Poverty doesn't give you free moral reign. But there is an argument about whether funds are being best spent...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

No room for honesty in modern life. Also no room for human growth since you can be pilloried for anything you did at any time in your life. It’s interesting that Americans in particular bang on about free speech, but its obviously a load crap since the default for most people now is to self-censor if they want to have any kind of future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Scouse

I agree with your sentiment but you are making the exact same mistake that the press do by conflating their idiocy with social justice in the casual way you do.

Social justice is something we should all take seriously. The fact that the press has a vested (and hugely distorting) interest in drumming up controversy shouldn't mean you lump the SJW insult in.

It holds us back to do so.

But Barnes nails it IMO. :)

6. Gwadien

Biggest hint hint

Two arrested over fatal house fire

A 24-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man are in custody, Staffordshire Police said.

The children's 24-year-old mother, Natalie Unitt and her 28-year-old partner, Chris Moulton leapt from a first-floor window with the siblings' two-year-old brother, Jack.

7. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

8. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

9. Scouse

Mortal Engines is Gash Engines.

That is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Access Denied

Access Denied It was like that when I got here...

I think Neeson was pretty brave to admit to that in a time when political correctness is stifling and completely shutting down debate, which isn't healthy for society. He knows how wrong and broken his thought processes were during that time and feels remorse for them. I don't think it was necessarily racist either, though it could be construed that way. It's too simple and ignores the complexities of Human emotion. For me it's more akin to racial sterotyping than actual racism.

11. Scouse

Yes. Yes it was. It was judging someone based on their race alone. He wanted to kill someone black. For it's clear-cut racism.

But the rest of it - yeah, it was 40 years ago and he said he was a cunt. So no biggie.

12. Gwadien

13. Scouse

14. Gwadien

No, but they do treat their minorities like shit.

15. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

As usual.
    If you cant take bad news, youre never going to hear it.

He grew up in NI during the 'Troubles'..nice PC wording there.
    Did you expect his youth to be full of lgbt concerns..maybe a gay communty defender, or a suporter of womens rights.
    No he was an ordinary white guy whos friend was raped by a black man, can no one extend their thought process past the enforced modern sensibilities, because its very important you do....surely someone, somewhere can suggest that a little bit of logic is used, they claim to have ridden above the mob, but are doing the exact same thing themselves.
    He let his anger melt into a thousand different reasons why he and no doubt his community would class black people as all the same, it was lashing out at an identity when he couldnt hope to find the actual offender.
    The plan these days is akin to turning up your radio because the engine is knocking.
    He used a unusual platform to confess an uniformed emotion, he should be applauded, unfortunately all we have now is witch hunts.

16. Job

17. Gwadien

You're doing a fantastic job of ticking more Nazi boxes, keep it up.

18. Job

Oh Im sorry.
    Didnt we kill 500, 000 Iraqis and countless more innocents across the ME.

China puts them in education camps and we go apeshit.

Whos the barbarian?

19. Gwadien

We didn't kill 500,000 Iraqis and countless more because they were Muslim though.

20. Scouse

No. We did it for oil.

21. Scouse

Way to miss the point, and cherry pick what you wanted from the story.

Yes, what you wrote above is understandable. It doesn't make it right though. Part of being human is the ability to change your views when you understand why you're wrong.

Neeson is to be applauded for realising what a racist little cunt he was - and changing his POV and apologising for it.

When are you going to do that?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  22. Access Denied

Access Denied It was like that when I got here...

Which is racial profiling, not necessarily overt racism. Someone he cared about had been raped. The rapist could've been any race, including white and I don't think that would've made any difference given his emotional state at the time.

I think Job has this point absolutely spot on. As much as I hate to admit that he might be right about anything.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  23. Scouse

Racial profiling is profiling based on race, ergo inherently racist.

Jeesus. It's not difficult.

24. Gwadien

The problem is that Job uses this to justify White Supremacy, whereas I'd argue that Neeson raised a good point about deeply ingrained racism, and that's what we need to be dealing with, not just the every day name calling. Stuff like the Police saying yeah we target black kids because they do commit more crime. That's the kind of shit that need to stop in order for us to move on and deal with everyone and individuals and not group up non-white people into categories; chinese kids are good at maths, black kids will steal or your shit, brown kids are all very anti-women and have backwards views, white people are all different.

Probably the 8th time i've posted this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4

25. Scouse

And the reason nobody but John Barnes is talking about the point Neeson made, and instead are just shouting "racist" is because we don't have freedom of speech in this country.

Argument has been infantilised. It's potentially a criminal offence to have an open discussion based on how you actually feel in this country. If it's not criminal, then it certainly makes you a social pariah.

Anders Brevik had a very good point about cultural marxism. It's a shame that he was a batshit crazy far-right racist murderer. But if I came out and said that on question time, what do you think would be getting discussed, what would the politicians be saying in an attempt to be gaining advantage, what would the media be trying to drum up in an attempt to gain them a commercial advantage and what would the majority of the public be talking about?

I'm not saying freedom of speech makes that all go away. But the lack of it hinders, not helps, this situation. The needs of minorities requires adult conversation - and in a misguided attempt to "protect" them, we've simply swept things under the carpet.

26. Job

We also need to address the fact that the vast majority of racism and xenophobia is from non whites.

We are now the liberal , inclusive centre of humanity....I mean feel free to concentrate on us, but the vast majority of it is between non caucasians.

27. Scouse

I'm willing to entertain that idea and discuss it if you provide good, solid evidence.

Either way - it doesn't justify your racism. It makes you more of a cunt if you think someone else's racism is wrong but aren't willing to address your own.

28. Job

Im not racist.
    Dont do anything racist..or say anything with racist overtones.
    Find the post.

29. Scouse

We've already provided the (multiple) posts that unequivocally proved you're racist - you simply denied it.

Your entire posting history shows you're racist. Clearly. Nobody here needs to prove you're racist. You've done that.

Anyway, this:
    Evidence. Prove it. Actual evidence.

Personally, I'd have thought it was about the same. But there's loads more non-whites in blighty so it's difficult to be oppressed by ethnic minorities in the same way as we oppress them.