SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Where the fuck did you find that link? Stormfront? Breitbart?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
He trawls the internet to find obscure things to get outraged about . Specifically Muslims and ethnic minorities .

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its on the Guard today. Duh..
Maybe check the date.
Probably the poster boy town for total ghettoisation by muslim immigrants..the most contentious town in the country.

Gwadien

Its on the Guard today. Duh..

Probably the poster boy town for total ghettoisation by muslim immigrants..the most contentious town in the country.

You clearly don't browse the Guardian - you repeatedly post links from the most bizarre of places and then demonstrate your outrage but you never say where you found it.

The only reason why I think you don't say where you found it is because it's embarrassing, some 4chan circle jerk or something.

Job

What ..are..you..talking..about.
Its on the fucking front page today.

Gwadien

What ..are..you..talking..about.
Its on the fucking front page today.

On their website?

It's literally the very last article on the 'front page'

Please try to convince me that you scrolled all that way.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
"The Independent revealed that more than £200,000 was spent on six deploymentsthat resulted in no arrests between August 2016 and July last year. Two people wanted for violent offences were arrested after a trial in December.

Critics have called the force’s use of facial recognition a “shambles” and accused Scotland Yard of wasting public money."

Job

Well they did get quite a few arrests...and thats it there the beginning of the true big brother.

Arrested by computer and fined for being pissed off by it.
Its like they want to lose all public trust in the Police.

Man the coppers are after me..np heres my burka.

Gwadien

It's them attempting to deal with having shit budgets and having the Nazis in Government.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's them attempting to deal with having shit budgets and having the Nazis in Government.

Bollocks. They could be the best funded police force on Earth and they'd still want this technology. Of course they would. "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" etc.

Gwadien

Bollocks. They could be the best funded police force on Earth and they'd still want this technology. Of course they would. "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" etc.

Yeah but, cut budgets -> increase crime -> decreased civil liberties.

Everyone accepts it because everyone loves the Tories atm.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah but, cut budgets -> increase crime -> decreased civil liberties.

Everyone accepts it because everyone loves the Tories atm.

Well funnily enough, the Tories, and believe it or not, one T.May as Home Secretary, actually put a lot of limits on CCTV and Facial Recognition. The Tories are undoubtedly scum in many, many ways, but they're less keen on eroding civil liberties than Labour were. Doesn't mean they won't do it, but less.

Gwadien

0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.png

Job

I know.. it happened much worse a hundred years ago and they just ignore it by burying their heads in consensus.

Job

Heres an interesting fact on the effectivness of the IPCC and endless ,pointless ,ignored climate summits.

That is the thing that first opened my eyes to the change. When I learned the astonishing fact that more than half of the carbon we have emitted into the atmosphere from burning fossil fuels was emitted in the past 25 years, that really shocked me. This means we have burned more fossil fuels since the UN established the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) than in all of the centuries before.

David Wallace-Wells on climate: ‘People should be scared – I'm scared’

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom