SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
For 108 million people. 1% of his wealth, funds an entire countries health service.

You really don't have a fucking clue do you. How will a wealth tax make "the crash even worse" (what crash? and how, exactly?). The money can't "run out". It doesn't fucking exist in the first place.

When you get a mortgage or a loan from a bank, they just invent money on the spot. Then start charging you interest on it. That's how it works.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nothing wrong with carrying hot sauce with you, this though, i think sums up SOME of the level of disconnect with reality and with themselves many are suffering from. Cringe-warning!!

I don’t get it. She’s talked about this for decades. She can eat monster hot stuff.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don’t get it. She’s talked about this for decades. She can eat monster hot stuff.

I didn't get it.

Does that mean we can't trust ANYTHING she says because she's a compulsive liar?

Seems the Rights/Russia's propaganda worked!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Does that mean we can't trust ANYTHING she says because she's a compulsive liar?
I've never read any Russian propaganda. I linked to when I decided she was a cunt though. When she lied to the planet saying she landed under sniper fire, when she didn't, and only after the video footage came out did she say she "mis-spoke".

You didn't mis-speak. You fucking outright lied. If you were coming under sniper fire, and having to rush head down for cover then you'd remember that correctly. But that's not what happened.

You're in danger of dismissing every dissenting opinion because "propaganda". Or is lying about coming under sniper fire not indicative of being a massive fucking liar?

She cannot be trusted.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm fairly sure other politicians have done much worse and got away with it.

There just seems to be a slightly excessive hate for Hillary.

Don't get me wrong, she is a liar, but she's not as bad as everyone makes out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm fairly sure other politicians have done much worse and got away with it.

There just seems to be a slightly excessive hate for Hillary.

Don't get me wrong, she is a liar, but she's not as bad as everyone makes out.
I figured this might be the response. So I underlined the important bit.

I'm sorry @Gwadien. That argument doesn't cut the mustard. That's not a small lie - that's a fucking big whopper. And she wants to be in a massive position of power.

Politicians first and foremost have to be trustworthy and they have to be competent. She's clearly not trustworthy - and I'd argue that she's incompetent. It's such an easy lie to check, and such a big lie that people are definitely going to check it - that she should have known better.

She's a cunt. A power hungry cunt. Just because other politicians are power hungry cunts doesn't excuse her. Not all of them are.

Have better standards. She doesn't deserve your support.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ok. But the hot sauce?
If, as a politician, you lie about coming under fire from sniper fire in such an obvious and incompetent way, then everything you say, ever, is to be treated the same.

I'd probably like her as a person if I ever met her. I'd probably use your cigar on her Wij :)

But she belongs nowhere near public office.

Edit: Funnily. When she was called out on the "playing up to black people" thing - which I think is actually probably true (because it's so much of a trope) she could easily have pulled that out of the bag - quite literally - sent to her assistant - bring me my bag, bring me my hot sauce.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I figured this might be the response. So I underlined the important bit.

I'm sorry @Gwadien. That argument doesn't cut the mustard. That's not a small lie - that's a fucking big whopper. And she wants to be in a massive position of power.

Politicians first and foremost have to be trustworthy and they have to be competent. She's clearly not trustworthy - and I'd argue that she's incompetent. It's such an easy lie to check, and such a big lie that people are definitely going to check it - that she should have known better.

She's a cunt. A power hungry cunt. Just because other politicians are power hungry cunts doesn't excuse her. Not all of them are.

Have better standards. She doesn't deserve your support.
Of course they lie..though I'd call it artistic license...everything is a lie..a spin and we deserve it because we only like lies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course they lie..though I'd call it artistic license...everything is a lie..a spin and we deserve it because we only like lies.
You say the weirdest shit.

Or are you talking about "everyone else" - because you're too clever to like lies?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just got a medal for putting up with you cunts for 15 years...

Oh how I have wasted my life, but I would not change it a bit. Love you all! Big thanks to @Deebs and the mods for keeping the forums running for this long.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
50115487_225014895072917_2374284962342895616_n.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Honestly, who would take her spot? The entire leave side fucked off as soon as the last vote was counted. She just survived a vote after a deafening loss. No one wants to be in her spot, but it is beyond easy to point fingers at her, saying she is doing a bad job when you've all put her in that position.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Honestly, who would take her spot? The entire leave side fucked off as soon as the last vote was counted. She just survived a vote after a deafening loss. No one wants to be in her spot, but it is beyond easy to point fingers at her, saying she is doing a bad job when you've all put her in that position.

No one will, they want to see the whole fuckup of Brexit be blamed on her, that's likely why no one has really tried yet. Boris keeps coming forward saying he's going to but he's never actually gone ahead with it... same with Corbyn, he doesn't want to be in #10 until AFTER Brexit because he doesn't want to shoulder the blame for the huge fucking mess it's going to be.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Oh no, she's put herself in that position with all her "red lines" bollocks. Just like Cameron, May's whole "strategy" (I use the term ironically) is to pander to elements of her own party, not the "will of the people" as she often claims. She invoked article 50 without a plan (and my tinfoil hat tells me there's a reason for that) and won't deviate from exiting even under the worst possible circumstances. She's not fit to govern, but unfortunately there are people who would take her spot, but they're all even worse, like Boris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom