SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Moving away from the Daily Fail like posts...

...I, personally, wouldn't blink if we were all forced to eat this diet. But I think there would be riots in Blighty if it was attempted.

“The numbers for red meat sound small to a lot of people in the UK or US,” he said. “But they don’t sound small to the very large part of the world’s population that already consumes about that much or even less. It is very much in line with traditional diets.”

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I eat meat like once every two weeks
I eat it most days, because I can.

Long since said we need hewuge meat taxation and pan-european laws that limit how much and, importantly, how we take fish from the sea.

I love meat me. :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Beef.

Cows need to be targeted.

If you weighed all the animals (minus cows) and you weighed all the cows in the world, the cows would outweigh everything else.

Problem is, it's not something we can just fix by taxation, we literally need to cull a billion cows.

Gwadien

That Asylum seeker stuff is making its rounds again, posted by a guy who was homeless for 4 months etc etc etc etc, sad story etc etc Government didn't help him etc etc.

Had a quick look at the guys Facebook page...

He's got lots of photos of him dressed up as Chubby Brown.

Say nae more.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Beef.

If you weighed all the animals (minus cows) and you weighed all the cows in the world, the cows would outweigh everything else.

Problem is, it's not something we can just fix by taxation, we literally need to cull a billion cows.

We need the Death to Cows act, stat.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Beef.

Lamp can eat them for you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can fuck off if you think I'm eating that shit. Cutting out meat would only save 2% of Global plant food emissions anyway, so an utterly pointless gesture.
As per above.

About 15% of all greenhouse gas emissions caused by humans. As much as by ships, planes, trucks and cars combined.

Job

Cyclists make 21g co2 a mile..the wifes car makes 90g.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cyclists make 21g co2 a mile..the wifes car makes 90g.
Does your wife not breathe whilst driving?

You can add 20g of CO2 a mile for that then. (It's actually per kilometer). And add on 45g CO2 for the production of her car (per k) but only 5 for the bike.

:p

Gwadien

Does your wife not breathe whilst driving?

You can add 20g of CO2 a mile for that then. (It's actually per kilometer). And add on 45g CO2 for the production of her car (per k) but only 5 for the bike.

:p

How does a bike produce CO2? the content of the materials?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How does a bike produce CO2? the content of the materials?
He's on about breathing (did the post not give it away?). And a bit for materials (5g for a bike is way over the top tho).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cool :)
_105225133_051701037.jpg

Job

Holy Snow!!!
It nevers snows in Liverpool, I presume the Midlands has dissappeared under a glacier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom