SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I swear, Youtube algorithm.. From that to automatically playing ”Idiots at work compilation”. Tinfoilhat-mode; Youtube wants to make us all dumb and complacent.
Yes..my inbox is entirely this shit.
Its gone from following my mtb interest to flat earthers and people falling from trees.

Job

This is well funny.

'So, this area with a large amount of Muslims is hostile to my presence, because they're wrong, not me, even though I called them lots of things to insult them, why aren't they accepting of me?'

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqY4Z1fTrMc&t=131s

You dont have a problem with him telling her she would be breaching the peace.
Dont do it here because this is a muslim area and offense here leads to violence and that would be your fault.
So there are now areas where you have to keep your mouth shut because the locals will riot and the police will side with them.
None of this has a happy ending.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You dont have a problem with him telling her she would be breaching the peace.
Dont do it here because this is a muslim area and offense here leads to violence and that would be your fault.
So there are now areas where you have to keep your mouth shut because the locals will riot and the police will side with them.
None of this has a happy ending.

No.

The Police are suggesting that she should stay away because she's been shit talking them, and like ANY community (not just Muslim) there's a great deal of resentment for her which would result in violence.

IF she was attacked then the Police would obviously persecute the people responsible for it, all they were doing in that video was suggesting that she should stay away in order to prevent that from happening.

You're such a victim of right wing hysteria, it's hilarious.

Job

Community?
Them?

So they are a collective in an area and any offense to an individual is an attack on them all.
They will gang together to expel the offender.

Gwadien

Community?
Them?

So they are a collective in an area and any offense to an individual is an attack on them all.
They will gang together to expel the offender.

I'm fairly sure if I walked into a council estate near me telling everyone that lived there that they were trash and worthless then I would also be attacked by somebody.

Someone may also ring the Police, who would turn up and tell me to go away for my own safety.

Job

Council estate eh.
Youre prejudice does define you mr Jones.

May I suggest you try a middle class area..and dis Avacados with a loud hailer...or are you equating estate mentality with the muslim 'community'.

Job

If you watch the full video just before the start of that one he asks her not to walk past the Mosque because it is a highly religious area and her presence may start a riot.
He then says it will be breach of the peace and she will be arrested.

Of course what its teally about is the using of peace laws to support blasphemy laws.

Gwadien

If you watch the full video just before the start of that one he asks her not to walk past the Mosque because it is a highly religious area and her presence may start a riot.
He then says it will be breach of the peace and she will be arrested.

Of course what its teally about is the using of peace laws to support blasphemy laws.

It's her intent to cause a breach of the peace though by being there.

She's literally there to provoke Muslims.

Job

He goes on to tell her that she is not to ask any questions in the area and then asks her why she would want to criticise islam..if she enters the area..even alone without cameras she will be arrested.

Obviously this needs following up with public debate..but the authorities rely on shouting racist to put it to bed..
Just another nail in the coffin of islamic intergration in the west

Gwadien

He goes on to tell her that she is not to ask any questions in the area and then asks her why she would want to criticise islam..if she enters the area..even alone without cameras she will be arrested.

Obviously this needs following up with public debate..but the authorities rely on shouting racist to put it to bed..
Just another nail in the coffin of islamic intergration in the west

I'm fairly sure if any other white person went to that area they would be perfectly okay.

What don't you understand?

Also, I believe that a 'no go' zone also means that the Police don't go there, which is funny since she is talking to one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is well funny.

'So, this area with a large amount of Muslims is hostile to my presence, because they're wrong, not me, even though I called them lots of things to insult them, why aren't they accepting of me?'
They don't have to be accepting of anyone. But they do have to accept the presence of anyone who fancies being on a public street, and they have to let that person stand on a soap-box, should they desire, and criticise a religion.

If they decide to cause a ruck over it then it's their fault. They are personally responsible for their own actions. But they shouldn't get a free pass not to hear things they don't like in a public area.

The smart thing would be to ignore her, and carry on walking.

The cop here is a standard cop. Dumb as fuck, and wrong. But trying to avoid conflict.

The Police are suggesting that she should stay away because she's been shit talking them, and like ANY community (not just Muslim) there's a great deal of resentment for her which would result in violence.

He's not suggesting anything. He's threatening arrest.

She absolutely should have the right to stand outside a church or mosque and criticise the religion.

If violence is the result it is entirely the fault of the people who can't keep a lid on their feelings.

Gwadien

I think it's better that the Police prevent her from antagonising them so that she doesn't potentially get attacked and then become a martyr for the cause.

She went there with the intention of making the video, it could have ended up so much worse.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think it's better that the Police prevent her from antagonising them so that she doesn't potentially get attacked and then become a martyr for the cause.

She went there with the intention of making the video, it could have ended up so much worse.
You don't believe in freedom of speech or responsibility for ones own actions then.

It's a fucking joke. And the policeman was abusing his position and should be disciplined and re-educated.

Your (sadly increasingly popular) view of the world is bringing around a population that is not used to hearing things that offend them - and when it does actually happen people are so shocked then violence is a first, not last, resort. It's the pussification of society. Touchy little snowflakes all.

It's like parents who are over-protective of their children have brought about an increase in deaths of 20-year olds. Because they never hurt themselves when they were young they're more likely to go and do fucking stupid things - and they're dying as a result. Same with "protecting" people from things they don't want to hear - it results in a cossetted bunch of wankers who can't keep a lid on things.

Aside from that - your beliefs *should* be challenged. It's fucking healthy.

Edit:
it could have ended up so much worse.

I'd argue that the outcome *was* worse. I mean, if she'd have gone there and got thumped she'd have got thumped (great, she's a twat) and violent people would be arrested (great, violent people *should* be arrested). As it is, utterly essential freedoms were curtailed and the creeping pussification continues.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't want to say "off you fuck" to this. But it'd obviously be stupid if they decided to leave the country because we teach our kids that some people live alternative lifestyles. But we shouldn't be backing down because of threats to leave from a religious community.

@Gwadien. There's a direct parallel between this and the points you've made around criticism of Islam. Apart from rather than just being a loon on a street, it's a legal put-down of their religious beliefs and harms their minds so much they'd take their kids and leave the country rather than allow their kids to hear such things.

The language they're using is the language that you use. But for purposes that I suspect that you'd disagree with:

Many parents are concerned about children going to libraries. We need to provide a safe space

Safe spaces are defined as this:
a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm

Any other?

Emotional harm is necessary and unavoidable - especially when confronting asshattery and fuckwittery. What is required is bringing up people in a manner that they're emotionally robust.

Safe spaces bring up people who never have to deal with the @Jobs of this world and their opinions. Safe should mean physically safe. But your mind should be exposed to as much as possible.

School is such a place. And teachers are on-hand to ensure people aren't discriminated against or harrassed. But emotional harm and criticism?

Gwadien

So that means that you believe that kids should be able to criticise another kids religion in front of them and be totally cool about it?

If so, does that also mean that all verbal forms of abuse should be considered free speech and accepted?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So that means that you believe that kids should be able to criticise another kids religion in front of them and be totally cool about it?

If so, does that also mean that all verbal forms of abuse should be considered free speech and accepted?

a. Yes. b. your second statement isn't a condition of your first.

Your religion is an opinion and not worthy of special protection, and criticising an opinion isn't abuse. It can be couched in abusive terms ("You're an idiot for following religion x") but criticism of religion x ("religion x is stupid") is not abusive.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think kids should absolutley be able to criticise anyone's religion. Of course, nobody would be totally cool about that as it's an emotive subject that can cut to the heart of someone's identity. But criticism of religion is NOT abuse.

I see your role as teacher as facilitating or teaching kids how to do that in a way that's respectful of the individuals, whilst teaching them not to hold back on an intellectual argument.

Otherwise you're just shutting down very necessary debate and when it happens when they're not in their physically safe environment they'll be ill-prepared to face it. - And face it they will.

Why go straight to abuse? Abuse isn't acceptable. But how do you define it. Sounds like you want to define abuse as kids criticising other kids religions. Which is the sort of idiocy that happens when people think it's OK to legislate what people can and cannot say.

The only thing that works is to accept that people can be dicks but as long as they're not being physically abusive then it's up to the individual to be an adult about it. Kids need to learn how to do that. And that process will be messy. But if you shy away from that and stick 'em in cotton wool then shit will hit the fan when they leave school's safe environment.

Personal responsibility for actions. Speech has to be free in criminal terms - but it's never consequence free.

Gwadien

I really think you're showing how disconnected from education you are and how much right wing propaganda about how we're turning kids into snowflakes.

Things are always debated in schools, I'm actually surprised how much is debated and discussed, because I came in with the same misconceptions that you have.

The woman in the video went out of her way to go and harass people that were Muslim, not to criticise the religion, and no, that wouldn't be allowed in schools whereas debating a religion would be allowed but again, in the correct environment.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
please to be addressing the points I've made rather than just re-stating your case in a different way repeatedly and ignoring the points that have been made.

For example:
The woman in the video went out of her way to go and harass people that were Muslim
How many times does that have to be addressed before you see it's been addressed?

How many times are you going to use the term snowflakes?

Are you really saying I absorb a lot of right-wing propaganda? through I presume facebook and twitter (which I don't use). I guess I read a lot of the guardian since people used to call me comrade (I didn't before).

What I do get from reading the guardian is (constant) stories about the amount of no-platforming goes on nowadays (from the fucking students and student unions ffs :eek:) and the constant calls for safe-spaces and the criminalisation of language. From. The. Left. (of which I purportedly belong).

But it must be "right-wing propaganda", rather than a reaction to a narrative that the left is driving eh? I mean, if it's not right-wing propaganda, then there might just be something in it.

I'm finding it hard to accept your argument @Gwadien - mainly because I don't think you're actually making a proper fist of making one.

Job

Of course as usual you slide off into debates on freedoms and rights.

What we have is good old tribism with the ultumate aim of conquest.
They have pretty well taken that area from the culture and sensibilities of the mass culture of that country.
It hasnt happened through some hippy rethink of society in that area, attracting like minded people.
They have imported members of the worlds second largest cult and set up shop using the threat of violence and consequence to sustain its physical and cultural borders.

The usual reaction to that.
Is it because you racist.
We have a policeman..and his supposed lack of intelligence on the subject is actually the unwritten policy...backing up their claim to that area.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nothing wrong with carrying hot sauce with you, this though, i think sums up SOME of the level of disconnect with reality and with themselves many are suffering from. Cringe-warning!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nothing wrong with carrying hot sauce with you, this though, i think sums up SOME of the level of disconnect with reality and with themselves many are suffering from. Cringe-warning!!
Prove it.

Pull it out of your bag. I don't believe you. Unsurprisingly.

Hillary Clinton said:
I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base

[Video shows otherwise]

Job

Its a lot more complicated that that though.
He doesnt have the money in a vault, its potential money, used by banks.
TBH its probably more accurate to say the banks have all the money, they have more power to use it for long time good than Bezos.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its a lot more complicated that that though.
He doesnt have the money in a vault, its potential money, used by banks.
TBH its probably more accurate to say the banks have all the money, they have more power to use it for long time good than Bezos.
If he wanted 1% of his wealth, cash, tomorrow, then he could have it.

The banks don't have to print it. All they have to do is put that figure in his current account.

He could literally pay for Ethiopia's health service for 2019 and not even notice. As the richest 1%'s wealth is increasing by 12% a year he'd still be richer by the end of this year than he started.

Job

For one country for one year..obviously Ethiopia need investment..security and a bazilion other things to make it a stable country for its health service to even exist.

Just taking money directly off billionaires will do nothing but make the crash even worse when the money ran out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom