SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Your obsession with 'mixed race' is hilarious.

Do you not want your superior genes infected by the less desirable?
Im not obsessing with it.
Im stating population demographics.
Your obsession with words is getting tiresome...its all you ever write with.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Your obsession with words is getting tiresome...its all you ever write with.

You're not stating population demographics, you're trying to make a point that white people are becoming a minority and there's something we need to do about it, you literally make the same points as Neo-Nazis, you don't want us mixing with other people because you have an issue with mixed raced people.

I'm surprised you're not posting the government pages of what Asylum seekers get, because Katie Hopkins has started that new hype train.

Funnily enough, people like you (white supremacists) are the last person that i'd want to mix a gene pool with because you all seem to be thick as fuck.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. You're making up bullshit. So stop doing it.

We do have an office of national statistics, who count things like that, and they say you're full of shit.

So either produce evidence, or really do shut the fuck up. I'd have said produce evidence, or *change your mind* but your brain works no better than a devout muslim's - and is resistant to truth. But if you can't back up what you're ssying you should definitely keep quiet.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I posted the link on the fricking Guard site and they have deleted it.

It genuinly was a legit site and it was just a graph of all the stats put together...I'll find it again..the problem is if you search all you get is pages of liberal biased results....thankyou Google.

By coincidence the wife said she has just had a meeting with her old school..which I would say was a 90% white area, turns out their immigrant, mixed race ratio has just gone past 50% for the new entrants and they now have 47 teaching assistants to cope with language, culture and bullying issues.

You’re still talking absolute shite. Even with your revisions to include non-British whites it would still mean less than 6% of the adult population are providing 60% of the children, its bullshit, the actual ONS data proves it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You’re still talking absolute shite. Even with your revisions to include non-British whites it would still mean less than 6% of the adult population are providing 60% of the children, its bullshit, the actual ONS data proves it.

He's talking about skin colour, not whether they're from the UK or not.

I'm fairly sure there's more than 6% non whites in the UK.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He's talking about skin colour, not whether they're from the UK or not.

I'm fairly sure there's more than 6% non whites in the UK.

That doesn’t matter. We know the percentage of non-whites in the UK, and if 60% of kids 5-19 were non-white, that would account for most of the overall non-white population! (This is what I was pointing out in an earlier post). There would only be a couple of percent of the non-white population left to have had all those kids. Then Job updated it to include “white, non-British” (Poles etc.) but the maths still don’t stack up. It would basically mean white British people have the lowest birth rate on the planet and everyone else have some of the highest birth rates. It’s just silly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How long would it take radio signals to travel that distance?
Not sure if serious.

But 1.5 billion years. The clue is in the title - 1.5 billion light years - and radio signals are a form of electromagnetic radiation (light) so, 1.5 billion years.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
No the basic pension is 6.5k.

Plenty of asylum seekers get 30k plus in benefits.
Do you actually believe they are on 50 quid a week and living in a detention centre?
They have dedicated legal teams..armies of lawyers, its a classic lawyer racket on legal aid.

The fact that you cant get one now is irrelevent to the fact you could then...are they still in the house?

So what..we just squirm our way out of the truth do we?
I think you're missing the point a bit. People will see images like the one @Gwadien posted and assume that every brown person coming to this country (illegal or legally) will be instantly handed a £30k/year salary and a £2m home for their 25 children plus other relatives. All while playing up to the usual shit about all our pensioners and veterans being destitute and homeless. Yeah, you'll probably find an immigrant on £30k a year but you know what else you'll find on the same amount? Some dip shit radge cunt drop out who won't benefit the country in any way (since you like that, paying taxes etc), we don't see you getting outraged about them any where near as much. This image is just to stir up hate and divide people up into us vs them.

Job

I merely pointed out its true.

It doesnt help anyone to go on a racist rant when someone posts the basic truth , sinply because you see it as racist propaganda.
It just reinforces their view that you have an agenda to hide the truth.
Just point out its technically true..but is being used to sensationalise the issue.

I mean really...whis the idiot here.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

It doesnt help anyone to go on a racist rant when someone posts the basic truth , sinply because you see it as racist propaganda.
Just point out its technically true..but is being used to sensationalise the issue.

Where is your proof that statement is true?
The idiot here is still you.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

I didn't suggest it wasn't, my point was that it's sensationalising and exaggerating what immigrants receive and suggests they all receive that level of monetary gain which is clearly bullshit.

Job

I didn't suggest it wasn't, my point was that it's sensationalising and exaggerating what immigrants receive and suggests they all receive that level of monetary gain which is clearly bullshit.
Yes..but the first reaction from you lot was..lies..bolaks written by twats for gullible idiots.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How long would it take radio signals to travel that distance?
Who's this fucking moron!?

But to be real it was a complete brain fart. I had just come out of a long ass meeting and was on the loo browsing FH, saw the post and commented without thinking

Embattle

FH is my second home
Why do you idiots keep asking Job for proof o_O

BTW The distance between the Earth and Sun is 1 AU (92,955,807 Miles) and that Radio signal was something like 94,500,000,000,000 AU (8,784,323,761,500,000,000,000 Miles) away, naturally it has moved.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Maybe a "Readers Wives" thread too

... or just post it in one of the following

/ Long Lens

/ Over the Fence

/ Upskirt including Public Transport

/ I need a lawyer. Like now!

/ Her boyfriend didn't quite see it from my perspective and the doctors reckon my eye will heal in a few weeks. Once my jaw is sewn back on.

/ Her boyfriend completely understood. Jeff and I have found a lovely apartment overlooking the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom