SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by kirennia, Jun 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

2. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

No. You're making up bullshit. So stop doing it.

We do have an office of national statistics, who count things like that, and they say you're full of shit.

So either produce evidence, or really do shut the fuck up. I'd have said produce evidence, or *change your mind* but your brain works no better than a devout muslim's - and is resistant to truth. But if you can't back up what you're ssying you should definitely keep quiet.

3. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

You’re still talking absolute shite. Even with your revisions to include non-British whites it would still mean less than 6% of the adult population are providing 60% of the children, its bullshit, the actual ONS data proves it.

4. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

He's talking about skin colour, not whether they're from the UK or not.

I'm fairly sure there's more than 6% non whites in the UK.

5. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

6. fettoken

fettoken FH is my second home

7. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Olyria Roy

InstaSave.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

That doesn’t matter. We know the percentage of non-whites in the UK, and if 60% of kids 5-19 were non-white, that would account for most of the overall non-white population! (This is what I was pointing out in an earlier post). There would only be a couple of percent of the non-white population left to have had all those kids. Then Job updated it to include “white, non-British” (Poles etc.) but the maths still don’t stack up. It would basically mean white British people have the lowest birth rate on the planet and everyone else have some of the highest birth rates. It’s just silly.

9. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

10. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

Not sure if serious.

But 1.5 billion years. The clue is in the title - 1.5 billion light years - and radio signals are a form of electromagnetic radiation (light) so, 1.5 billion years.

11. Zarjazz

Zarjazz Sarcasm. Only one of the services offered.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

African or European radio signals?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Billargh

Billargh FH is my second home

I think you're missing the point a bit. People will see images like the one @Gwadien posted and assume that every brown person coming to this country (illegal or legally) will be instantly handed a £30k/year salary and a £2m home for their 25 children plus other relatives. All while playing up to the usual shit about all our pensioners and veterans being destitute and homeless. Yeah, you'll probably find an immigrant on £30k a year but you know what else you'll find on the same amount? Some dip shit radge cunt drop out who won't benefit the country in any way (since you like that, paying taxes etc), we don't see you getting outraged about them any where near as much. This image is just to stir up hate and divide people up into us vs them.

14. Billargh

Man I wish you'd at least put something in your post about the bloody thing you're linking to so I don't have to open it to find out.

Also I don't even know if @Lamp went anywhere but I'm happy he's back.

15. Job

Job TWAT FH Subscriber

I merely pointed out its true.

It doesnt help anyone to go on a racist rant when someone posts the basic truth , sinply because you see it as racist propaganda.
    It just reinforces their view that you have an agenda to hide the truth.
    Just point out its technically true..but is being used to sensationalise the issue.

I mean really...whis the idiot here.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  16. Job

Job TWAT FH Subscriber

17. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

Where is your proof that statement is true?
    The idiot here is still you.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  18. Billargh

I didn't suggest it wasn't, my point was that it's sensationalising and exaggerating what immigrants receive and suggests they all receive that level of monetary gain which is clearly bullshit.

19. Job

Job TWAT FH Subscriber

Im talking about the 6k pension article.

20. Job

Job TWAT FH Subscriber

Yes..but the first reaction from you lot was..lies..bolaks written by twats for gullible idiots.

21. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

Who's this fucking moron!?

But to be real it was a complete brain fart. I had just come out of a long ass meeting and was on the loo browsing FH, saw the post and commented without thinking

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  22. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Why do you idiots keep asking Job for proof o_O

BTW The distance between the Earth and Sun is 1 AU (92,955,807 Miles) and that Radio signal was something like 94,500,000,000,000 AU (8,784,323,761,500,000,000,000 Miles) away, naturally it has moved.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  23. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

3.0 billion if they're using Virgin Media :p

24. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Maybe a "Readers Wives" thread too

... or just post it in one of the following

/ Long Lens

/ Over the Fence

/ Upskirt including Public Transport

/ I need a lawyer. Like now!

/ Her boyfriend didn't quite see it from my perspective and the doctors reckon my eye will heal in a few weeks. Once my jaw is sewn back on.

/ Her boyfriend completely understood. Jeff and I have found a lovely apartment overlooking the park.

• Informative Informative x 1
  26. Gwadien

27. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

I suspect it is money saving but marketed as reducing reoffending.

28. Gwadien

I think you might be right, but either way, I think it's a good idea - 6 months sentences are pointless and they just ruin lives causing people to reoffend again.

29. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

Signs you have married the right woman #357

You have an in depth discussion over a beer or two around what car to have next. You evaluate things like affordability, practicality and how it fits our requirements. You both come to the conclusion that the best car to buy is a BMW M3.

:D

• Like Like x 2