SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Fails to mention where the west has been sending all its plastic for "recycling" for the last twenty years; oh yeah, Asia and Africa. It's only in the last year that China has actually started to genuinely started to recycle plastic rather than sticking it in the nearest hole/river/aquifer, which is why they're suddenly demanding western recycling companies separate plastics properly and don't send single use plastics at all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hell we even got to the point where cyclists Halo conviction reached the point that they try and excuse themselves when running over pedestrians.
Yeah. That massive problem that causes one, sometimes two desths a year in a country of 70 million people.

Dicks are indeed dicks. But I'd happily take my chance playing chicken in the middle of a road facing 5000 dicks on bikes. Wouldn't do the same with a single dick in a car tho, even if it was some tiny tin thing.

Dicks are dicks, but consequences aren't consequences.

Yet the ire isn't reserved for the motorist, eh? At least not in the UK.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I cannot believe I used to think that a healthy way to start your day was a bowl of Sugar Puffs.

Without at least 4 pieces of streaky bacon poking out from the milk.
:twak:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do they still sell sugar puffs or are they too much like crack cocaine nowadays?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They changed the name to honey puffs.

Job

Lol been banned from the Guardian again.

Holy crap I was being so nice, there was an article on immigration and brexit.

So I wrote of course it was xenophobia, the school kids in the UK are now 60% non white.

Insta ban.

Its justs a circle jerk in there.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lol been banned from the Guardian again.

Holy crap I was being so nice, there was an article on immigration and brexit.

So I wrote of course it was xenophobia, the school kids in the UK are now 60% non white.

Insta ban.

Its justs a circle jerk in there.
60%?

Job

Yes..60% of schoolcchildren in the uk have either mixed race or non white parents/families.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes..60% of schoolcchildren in the uk have either mixed race or non white parents/families.
Well, you're clearly talking shite. Which is why you were banned.

Come on. Link to your evidence. Prove it for once.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

17.7% of the U.K. population are aged 5-19. 60% of that is 10.62% of the population.

The overall black, Asian and mixed-race population is 11.91%. So according to @Job 1.29% of the adult population are black, Asian or mixed-race and have around 16 kids per couple. No wonder he wants to kick those fecund bastards out.

(Age and demographic info - ONS).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fails to mention where the west has been sending all its plastic for "recycling" for the last twenty years; oh yeah, Asia and Africa. It's only in the last year that China has actually started to genuinely started to recycle plastic rather than sticking it in the nearest hole/river/aquifer, which is why they're suddenly demanding western recycling companies separate plastics properly and don't send single use plastics at all.

Or the West is best and the rest of the worl

I also like it how you think talking about immigration but you're literally talking about skin colour. I'm pretty sure some non-white people are allowed to call theirselves British after being here for 3-4 generations.

Job

Actually I should have said its 60% non indegineous white.
So 60% of school children are either mixed race..of colour or have parents with at least one first gen immigrant.

60% ..that pretty well means at the time those kids die of old age, the school children then will be a tiny minority of people who can trace their british ancestry back 100 years.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
60% ..that pretty well means at the time those kids die of old age, the school children then will be a tiny minority of people who can trace their british ancestry back 100 years.

By that time will the black and Asian kids whose parents and grandparents lived in the UK for 100 years get to count as proper Brits or isn’t that allowed?

Job

Yes of course.
But the endless ridicule and denial of this removal of indigenous white britons is what causes things like Brexit and the same is happening across Europe.
If fully expect civil war in Europe with 30 years...the French Police backing the yellow vest protesters in many areas is a little taste of how society can break down.
Brexit is a classic case, fuck the consequences, we want change.

White people are only a 7th of the planet, the western world is destined to be coffee coloured in a 100 years.
Skin colour us irrelevent..its just at what point to we decide to protect the white mutation.

Gwadien

Yes of course.
But the endless ridicule and denial of this removal of indigenous white britons is what causes things like Brexit and the same is happening across Europe.
If fully expect civil war in Europe with 30 years...the French Police backing the yellow vest protesters in many areas is a little taste of how society can break down.
Brexit is a classic case, fuck the consequences, we want change.

White people are only a 7th of the planet, the western world is destined to be coffee coloured in a 100 years.
Skin colour us irrelevent..its just at what point to we decide to protect the white mutation.

When you try to make yourself look not racist, but actually you make yourself look like you've taken your white hood off before you sat down.

I genuinely don't think the vast majority of people give a shit about their skin colour, that seems to be your problem and the problem of a racist/white supremacy minorities.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUU7bE52iGU

Job

Skin colour is not the issue..its the cultural history associated with the look.
No matter how much logic you try to throw at it, quite simply white and brown is a thing..a very powerful thing that has shapped and still shapes the relationships of people on Earth.
If pointing that out is racist..then whatever...of course we are the least racist people..a shining light of progrssion and liberalism on the planet...I digress.

Theres hardly any of us left and we seem intent..in fact we are...removing ourselves from humanity.
Only half of us want that it seems, I guess white people will go down punching each other in the face.
Thats a glib remark..but its happening right now, I just dont see how anyone thinks it will be a smooth process.

Gwadien

Skin colour is not the issue..its the cultural history associated with the look.
No matter how much logic you try to throw at it, quite simply white and brown is a thing..a very powerful thing that has shapped and still shapes the relationships of people on Earth.
If pointing that out is racist..then whatever...of course we are the least racist people..a shining light of progrssion and liberalism on the planet...I digress.

Theres hardly any of us left and we seem intent..in fact we are...removing ourselves from humanity.
Only half of us want that it seems, I guess white people will go down punching each other in the face.
Thats a glib remark..but its happening right now, I just dont see how anyone thinks it will be a smooth process.

I'm more concerned about the values and attitudes that people have within our country; I'm not sure what I want more to resemble British Culture; you or ISIS.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nerded out.

Got myself a Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Quill long sleeve t shirt

Looks awesome on. Well I think so. :D

20190110_120353~01.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to kill Thanos.

:alien:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
SOURCE @Job.

You are talking shite.

Provide your evidence instead of talking shite.

Job

I posted the link on the fricking Guard site and they have deleted it.

It genuinly was a legit site and it was just a graph of all the stats put together...I'll find it again..the problem is if you search all you get is pages of liberal biased results....thankyou Google.

By coincidence the wife said she has just had a meeting with her old school..which I would say was a 90% white area, turns out their immigrant, mixed race ratio has just gone past 50% for the new entrants and they now have 47 teaching assistants to cope with language, culture and bullying issues.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So you have nothing...yet again just made up bullshit.

No wonder the Guardian deletes your posts and bans you if you clog up their website with crap.

Gwadien

I posted the link on the fricking Guard site and they have deleted it.

It genuinly was a legit site and it was just a graph of all the stats put together...I'll find it again..the problem is if you search all you get is pages of liberal biased results....thankyou Google.

By coincidence the wife said she has just had a meeting with her old school..which I would say was a 90% white area, turns out their immigrant, mixed race ratio has just gone past 50% for the new entrants and they now have 47 teaching assistants to cope with language, culture and bullying issues.

Your obsession with 'mixed race' is hilarious.

Do you not want your superior genes infected by the less desirable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom