SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its not Germany, we don't have ludicrous laws banning the Nazi salute.

We dont want any more war..

War begins with W

Lets ban W.

I don't think he's doing it, just the camera angle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's a photo. It's entirely possible that he had a both hands up and was bringing one down and the photo caught him when it was crossing his face.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he was msking a joke.

Andbit's entirely possible that he's a nazi.

What's important is that we should barely give a fuck because of the above issues/possibilities.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yes. It is a photo. A flash of the moment and it can look like you're doing a Nazi salute when you're really not.

He is stating that he had no intention to make the salute and he deserves the benefit of the doubt rather than a split affiliating him with the Nazi regime.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There are pictures of 2 or 3 other keepers making similar gestures (gesturing up the pitch while cupping their other hand over their mouths to project their voice as they shout to their team mates) in a twitter thread I saw. It's such a non-story it isn't even funny.

Edit:

Now they could of course all be Nazis but on the other hand, get a fucking grip.

Job

TIL learn the entire 2nd world war was accidentally started by goalkeepers.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Fair.

If you're talking about pyschosis, then it's very difficult to prove - many studies suggest that most people have underlying problems which cannabis enhances - it doesn't randomly bring on new mental health issues.

My aunt knew someone in her friend group that suffered from severe psychosis after smoking a single joint. It drove them crazy, and they never recovered. Rest of their life going to be spent in an institution.

I was trying to convince her that edge cases like that are never going to be solved unless it becomes legal, and we can get proper studies done, but she wasn't having any of it.

Job

You mean mass experimentation with peoples mental health.

Is that you Mengele?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everyone smokes were these days. Might as well legalise it, make some cash through taxation and fuck over the organised crime at the same time.

If you want weed it is not hard to get, regardless of where in the world you are.

Job

Always hated weed...you are having a great time, someone passes you a joint and ten minutes later you want to go home.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's a photo. It's entirely possible that he had a both hands up and was bringing one down and the photo caught him when it was crossing his face.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he was msking a joke.

Andbit's entirely possible that he's a nazi.

What's important is that we should barely give a fuck because of the above issues/possibilities.

That is true - footballers have been caught in far more compromising positions!

Directing fellow teammates while scratching face comes to mind, or just you know, third reich. (I’m with @caLLous on this one though)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it's fucked.

There's a documentary on Netflix called Murder Mountain which talks about a place in rural California where people have been growing weed since the 60s - it started off as a hippy thing where it was all peace and love, then it developed into crime; biker gangs getting involved so the farmers had to buy their own weapons and therefore considered to be considered gangsters.

Now they're legally allowed to grow it the crime has reduced massively.

It's just so fucked that we're still not openly allowed to consider the war on drugs a waste of time, money and lives.

edit - we won't talk about the 100ks of dollars the farmers had to pay for permits/rights/tax etc.

”Reduced massively” is misgiving I’d say. Then, and now, large amounts of money were/are involved. That was the jist of it, and why people disappear. It kind of did not change with the legalization in a way, due to the government acting the mob with unreasonably expensive permits. So, people do it illegally still.

Job

Theyve been put for a long time..they were a big let down.

Job

Now Heathrow is closed after drone sighting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's the pigs, looking for drones with drones, spotting each other.

Hence new laws.

Embattle

FH is my second home
"Is this the next breakthrough in bike safety?"

No. No it isn't.

Indeed since the real breakthrough might be getting more people to use the current ones, as well as removing more of the drivers who drive like prats.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Indeed since the real breakthrough might be getting more people to use the current ones, as well as removing more of the drivers who drive like prats.
The current ones don't actually stop deaths though. It's the brain hitting the inside of your skull that kills you, helmet or no helmet.

What we need is more cyclists and a change in culture. But don't hold your breath :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The current ones don't actually stop deaths though. It's the brain hitting the inside of your skull that kills you, helmet or no helmet.

What we need is more cyclists and a change in culture. But don't hold your breath :)

If that's the case then we need proper cycling infrastructure not the half baked crap that's provided now.

A nice straight cycle lane next to the railway line for example. No cars no pedestrians...

Embattle

FH is my second home

Actually they reduce serious injury/death (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0001457518301301) since hitting your head directly on something (Road/Kerb) is always going to be much worse than having some padding between your head and that object since that padding absorbs some of the impact.

Yes we do need a culture change, including in how cyclists ride and no I won't hold my breath :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually they reduce serious injury/death (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0001457518301301) since hitting your head directly on something (Road/Kerb) is always going to be much worse than having some padding between your head and that object since that padding absorbs some of the impact.

Yes we do need a culture change, including in how cyclists ride and no I won't hold my breath :p
Yeah, if you fall off your bike and hit your head on the kerb then a helmet'll definitely help you. Get hit by a car at 40, not quite as helpful.

I don't see bad cyclists any worse in numbers than bad drivers, or bad pedestrians. There's the same percentage of cunts across all three groups. Apart from only the one in a two tonne metal box is a real danger to anyone else, as borne out by the deaths.

Funnily enough - the past two xmases I've been riding bikes (pedal) and mopeds around south east asia. I know the accident stats are worse there than in blighty, but you see me avoid roads here like the plague, and I'd never ride a motorised bike in the UK. Reason being - everyone in asia rides a bike and a moped/motorcycle for a large part of their lives - so car drivers are considerably more pleasant. There's a lower average speed and they're waiting for some nutter on a bike to swerve in front of them - and when it happens it's no big deal.

If you ride sensibly and normally on a UK road you get some chav in a corsa punishment pass you for shits and giggles. Or worse.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah, if you fall off your bike and hit your head on the kerb then a helmet'll definitely help you. Get hit by a car at 40, not quite as helpful.

I don't see bad cyclists any worse in numbers than bad drivers, or bad pedestrians. There's the same percentage of cunts across all three groups. Apart from only the one in a two tonne metal box is a real danger to anyone else, as borne out by the deaths.

Funnily enough - the past two xmases I've been riding bikes (pedal) and mopeds around south east asia. I know the accident stats are worse there than in blighty, but you see me avoid roads here like the plague, and I'd never ride a motorised bike in the UK. Reason being - everyone in asia rides a bike and a moped/motorcycle for a large part of their lives - so car drivers are considerably more pleasant. There's a lower average speed and they're waiting for some nutter on a bike to swerve in front of them - and when it happens it's no big deal.

If you ride sensibly and normally on a UK road you get some chav in a corsa punishment pass you for shits and giggles. Or worse.

Not as much since the car will do significant damage but it'll still protect your head even in that case since it'll either hit the car or hit the road as you roll or get punted off.

I always said a prat can be on legs, skateboard, roller blades, kick scooters, motorcycles, cars, lorries, etc but cyclists just tend to keep trying put some sort of halo above themselves often talking about vehicle weights as if that is some justification whereas when I cycle I tend to use it as a reason to make sure I ride defensively knowing I'll be the only loser if I can't be seen easily, go down the side of a lorry, etc. Hell we even got to the point where cyclists Halo conviction reached the point that they try and excuse themselves when running over pedestrians.

Dicks are dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom