SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Back when i were single looking to match and similar i was 30 ish and chicks was second date inviting me to dinner and more at their place. Doesnt look like its changed much in 14 years.

Unless they have kids already its a tickng time bomb and you have the seek out the ones who dont want kids tbh. Or you just wasting clock cycles.

Actually I found the ones with kids to be the more eager, probably because frankly they didn't get out as much.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
best_worldplaces20171022115457279.jpg

St James's Park, London

Embattle

FH is my second home
well, what did they expect. bunch of muppets.

I think that is the thing that gets me about these basic sort of silly mistakes, a complete lack of common sense which seems to happen in governments as well as these big public organisations.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's more to that story than just touching someone's hip I think.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
3) I'm about to embark on date number 4 with a girl tonight (she's 33), but the cracks and red flags are starting to show already. Date 1 was excellent, went for drinks and had a really good time, one of the most fun nights I've had with a girl in a very long time. She came across as having her shit together; has her own business and confident in what she wants in life. We quickly scheduled a second date, more great chat, very attractive, stayed at her place that night (no sex). Arranged to meet for dinner on date 3 and I said "can i stay over again?" to which she said "nah, let's not do that just now" - fine by me, it was only date 3. Went for food (on Wednesday), few drinks in and she wants me to go back to hers (was about 9pm by this point) - I said "thought you didn't want to? I've got no overnight stuff with me and I've got work in the morning". This was perceived by her as rejection. She walked me to the train station and I got a later train back home when the text messages started "you're bored of me already" and "you're clearly not feeling it". This came out the blue, so I said "umm, I had a good night, where is this coming from??" - she said "you didn't stay with me, you got the train home". She then launched into "I just don't want to waste my time". Fucking mind blown. She then admits to overthinking the whole thing and sent me a grovelling apology the following morning that she was stupid. I ignore the somewhat amber flag and we schedule a dinner date at my house tonight. However, two nights ago, when I was fucking around with my Apple TV trying to get my HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 converter box working, I was taking longer to reply to her messages (maybe 10 to 15 minutes between texts) when she suddenly calls me out for "being distracted". I explain that I'm a geek, and that I was trying to get my Apple TV working (I even sent a photo of the different HDMI cables I was trying), she then apologises again for being clingy. So here we are, three dates in, and I'm getting the third degree about WHY ARE YOU NOT TEXTING BACK IMMEDIATELY. I'm not sure how things will go tonight, but it's not looking like this one is going to last either.

Sacked this one off as well.

Took it upon herself to take a look at the homescreen of my phone this morning when it was on my bedside table, saw a notification from Tinder, left my house early, phoned me tonight and gave me the gestapo treatment on "why did I still have tinder?" and "that notification hurt me".

You know, for a minute there, I got all confused that was I was on date number 4 - I must have missed the part WHERE WE AGREED TO BE FUCKING EXCLUSIVE AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS, EVEN MONTHS, OF MUTUAL DATING YOU FUCKING PSYCHO CUNT.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol :)

You're straight back into it aren't ya G? Personally, I'd want a couple of months totally off from women.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Oh I’m done. Pulled back the long grass on this whole new age tinder thing; fuck me what a ballache, I’d rather wank and save myself all this pointless drama.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ever had one of those mornings when you wake up feeling like the bloke in the first few seconds of the Insignia advert?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Was Divali this weekend just gone. Lots of nice food inc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nothing to see here:
the ECB is covering most of the U.K. current account deficit, a bizarre situation that is greatly under-estimated by the market. ECB data show that eurozone net purchases of U.K. “debt securities” were running at an annual rate of 68.7 billion pounds in the second quarter.
Fucking Europe, and their damn European Banks. Keeping Britain afloat.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I lost an entire bedroom. Just like that, furniture and all.

Now have a useless door to nowhere.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Need some kind of ready to go filter for removing anything to do with 'feminism' when browsing the web.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Wij
Top Bottom