SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I still dont understand why the child bombing Mandela got such good press, Mugabe wanted to fight the whites, but saw reason and agreed to a peaceful solution, he spent millions on his country, educating the poor and improving health, but the population outgrew the cash and he eventually turned a blind eye to kicking out the white minority who owned all the good land...what would you do if your people were homeless and hungry while a small collection of outsiders hogged all the productive land.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So Tinder / Bumble. Here's my observations so far:

Women in my demographic (25 to 35) fall into two main camps:

- they're not looking for creeps / casual sex
- they do not want their time wasted

Let me illustrate (cut down as much as poss for TL;DR) why this is a fucking problem with three examples of dates that have ended in a bit of a train wreck:

1) I went on a date a couple of weeks back with a girl (she was 29) who I made clear that a) I wasn't looking for a fling and b) was looking to go for a drink or two on a few dates, and then see what happens - she seemed wowed at this prospect as (in her words) guys just want one thing. The first date was good, she was hot, we kissed. She then got in touch a couple of days later to see if I wanted to have lunch with her. I agreed, and went to her place for lunch. It was clear the only thing she wanted for lunch was to swallow my cock, so I had to put the breaks on it. She suddenly flipped her attitude and said "look, I don't want my time wasted, i really like you" and I said "look, we're just having lunch, it's only date 2". She then went into "I'm paranoid that you're talking to other girls" - big fucking red flags by this point. I'm sitting having lunch, and I'm getting fucking grief already on date number 2? I made up a bullshit excuse to leave, thanked her for a lovely lunch, and that I would drop her a text. We exchange a few messages during this week and she then messages me last night with the "hey, get the feeling you don't want to see me again" text. I said "hey, yes - lets not go on date 3 sorry, was a bit alarming that you expressed concern i was speaking to other girls so soon, that's not what i'm looking for". Well, you'd think i'd told her I'd fucked her sister in the ass on our wedding night. She called me an asshole, thanked me for wasting her time and blocked me on WhatsApp. Bullet dodged.

2) Another date with another pretty girl (she was 31) went well, but I got the "I'm not into hookups" chat quite early on. Fair enough. Went to a trendy bar in Edinburgh, great chat, had a kiss, went our separate ways. Texting during the week, asked her if she fancied a visit to her place and i'd get in some dinner. She agreed. Gets to the day before the date, and I realised I'm double booked - entirely my fault, so I messaged her and apologised profusely and to see if she wanted to reschedule for the following week. Again, accused of being a shitty person, that I was playing games with her, messing her around and wasting her time and she "could have made other plans with other people". She said that I had plenty of time to cancel, but to be cancelled on the day before was a horrible thing to do to a girl. Psycho klaxon going off by this point. I called her on her bullshit and told her to calm down, we'd only been on one date and that I did not owe her any sort of explanation. She did a 180 and said "oh, now that I've read my message, I can see I was a bit harsh on you - heheh, do you want to get dinner then next week?". I never replied to that.

3) I'm about to embark on date number 4 with a girl tonight (she's 33), but the cracks and red flags are starting to show already. Date 1 was excellent, went for drinks and had a really good time, one of the most fun nights I've had with a girl in a very long time. She came across as having her shit together; has her own business and confident in what she wants in life. We quickly scheduled a second date, more great chat, very attractive, stayed at her place that night (no sex). Arranged to meet for dinner on date 3 and I said "can i stay over again?" to which she said "nah, let's not do that just now" - fine by me, it was only date 3. Went for food (on Wednesday), few drinks in and she wants me to go back to hers (was about 9pm by this point) - I said "thought you didn't want to? I've got no overnight stuff with me and I've got work in the morning". This was perceived by her as rejection. She walked me to the train station and I got a later train back home when the text messages started "you're bored of me already" and "you're clearly not feeling it". This came out the blue, so I said "umm, I had a good night, where is this coming from??" - she said "you didn't stay with me, you got the train home". She then launched into "I just don't want to waste my time". Fucking mind blown. She then admits to overthinking the whole thing and sent me a grovelling apology the following morning that she was stupid. I ignore the somewhat amber flag and we schedule a dinner date at my house tonight. However, two nights ago, when I was fucking around with my Apple TV trying to get my HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 converter box working, I was taking longer to reply to her messages (maybe 10 to 15 minutes between texts) when she suddenly calls me out for "being distracted". I explain that I'm a geek, and that I was trying to get my Apple TV working (I even sent a photo of the different HDMI cables I was trying), she then apologises again for being clingy. So here we are, three dates in, and I'm getting the third degree about WHY ARE YOU NOT TEXTING BACK IMMEDIATELY. I'm not sure how things will go tonight, but it's not looking like this one is going to last either.

In conclusion:

Women are fucked in the head. Even if I don't shag a girl on a first date, but want to see where it goes on date 1 or 2 but don't want to go on date 3 or 4, I still get called out for being an asshole shitebag time-waster? There is absolutely nothing in these dates for me, it's all about them and what they want, they're not bringing me any sort of compliment or additional happiness to my life. I'm not getting what I want as man, and they want me to somewhat commit to "yes, lets be exclusive!" after two fucking dates? What's in it for me you cunts?

I'm being slightly flippant, but I guess I just have to keep on dating.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I still dont understand why the child bombing Mandela got such good press, Mugabe wanted to fight the whites, but saw reason and agreed to a peaceful solution, he spent millions on his country, educating the poor and improving health, but the population outgrew the cash and he eventually turned a blind eye to kicking out the white minority who owned all the good land...what would you do if your people were homeless and hungry while a small collection of outsiders hogged all the productive land.

Not give it to people who know nothing about farming in order to appeal to my base while beggaring the country? Just a thought.

Let’s just be clear about something here; the only people in human history to farm that land were the whites.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
So Tinder / Bumble. Here's my observations so far:

Women in my demographic (25 to 35) fall into two main camps:

- they're not looking for creeps / casual sex
- they do not want their time wasted

Let me illustrate (cut down as much as poss for TL;DR) why this is a fucking problem with three examples of dates that have ended in a bit of a train wreck:

1) I went on a date a couple of weeks back with a girl (she was 29) who I made clear that a) I wasn't looking for a fling and b) was looking to go for a drink or two on a few dates, and then see what happens - she seemed wowed at this prospect as (in her words) guys just want one thing. The first date was good, she was hot, we kissed. She then got in touch a couple of days later to see if I wanted to have lunch with her. I agreed, and went to her place for lunch. It was clear the only thing she wanted for lunch was to swallow my cock, so I had to put the breaks on it. She suddenly flipped her attitude and said "look, I don't want my time wasted, i really like you" and I said "look, we're just having lunch, it's only date 2". She then went into "I'm paranoid that you're talking to other girls" - big fucking red flags by this point. I'm sitting having lunch, and I'm getting fucking grief already on date number 2? I made up a bullshit excuse to leave, thanked her for a lovely lunch, and that I would drop her a text. We exchange a few messages during this week and she then messages me last night with the "hey, get the feeling you don't want to see me again" text. I said "hey, yes - lets not go on date 3 sorry, was a bit alarming that you expressed concern i was speaking to other girls so soon, that's not what i'm looking for". Well, you'd think i'd told her I'd fucked her sister in the ass on our wedding night. She called me an asshole, thanked me for wasting her time and blocked me on WhatsApp. Bullet dodged.

2) Another date with another pretty girl (she was 31) went well, but I got the "I'm not into hookups" chat quite early on. Fair enough. Went to a trendy bar in Edinburgh, great chat, had a kiss, went our separate ways. Texting during the week, asked her if she fancied a visit to her place and i'd get in some dinner. She agreed. Gets to the day before the date, and I realised I'm double booked - entirely my fault, so I messaged her and apologised profusely and to see if she wanted to reschedule for the following week. Again, accused of being a shitty person, that I was playing games with her, messing her around and wasting her time and she "could have made other plans with other people". She said that I had plenty of time to cancel, but to be cancelled on the day before was a horrible thing to do to a girl. Psycho klaxon going off by this point. I called her on her bullshit and told her to calm down, we'd only been on one date and that I did not owe her any sort of explanation. She did a 180 and said "oh, now that I've read my message, I can see I was a bit harsh on you - heheh, do you want to get dinner then next week?". I never replied to that.

3) I'm about to embark on date number 4 with a girl tonight (she's 33), but the cracks and red flags are starting to show already. Date 1 was excellent, went for drinks and had a really good time, one of the most fun nights I've had with a girl in a very long time. She came across as having her shit together; has her own business and confident in what she wants in life. We quickly scheduled a second date, more great chat, very attractive, stayed at her place that night (no sex). Arranged to meet for dinner on date 3 and I said "can i stay over again?" to which she said "nah, let's not do that just now" - fine by me, it was only date 3. Went for food (on Wednesday), few drinks in and she wants me to go back to hers (was about 9pm by this point) - I said "thought you didn't want to? I've got no overnight stuff with me and I've got work in the morning". This was perceived by her as rejection. She walked me to the train station and I got a later train back home when the text messages started "you're bored of me already" and "you're clearly not feeling it". This came out the blue, so I said "umm, I had a good night, where is this coming from??" - she said "you didn't stay with me, you got the train home". She then launched into "I just don't want to waste my time". Fucking mind blown. She then admits to overthinking the whole thing and sent me a grovelling apology the following morning that she was stupid. I ignore the somewhat amber flag and we schedule a dinner date at my house tonight. However, two nights ago, when I was fucking around with my Apple TV trying to get my HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 converter box working, I was taking longer to reply to her messages (maybe 10 to 15 minutes between texts) when she suddenly calls me out for "being distracted". I explain that I'm a geek, and that I was trying to get my Apple TV working (I even sent a photo of the different HDMI cables I was trying), she then apologises again for being clingy. So here we are, three dates in, and I'm getting the third degree about WHY ARE YOU NOT TEXTING BACK IMMEDIATELY. I'm not sure how things will go tonight, but it's not looking like this one is going to last either.

In conclusion:

Women are fucked in the head. Even if I don't shag a girl on a first date, but want to see where it goes on date 1 or 2 but don't want to go on date 3 or 4, I still get called out for being an asshole shitebag time-waster? There is absolutely nothing in these dates for me, it's all about them and what they want, they're not bringing me any sort of compliment or additional happiness to my life. I'm not getting what I want as man, and they want me to somewhat commit to "yes, lets be exclusive!" after two fucking dates? What's in it for me you cunts?

I'm being slightly flippant, but I guess I just have to keep on dating.
I haven’t got a clue how theses dating apps work tbh, but looking from the outside, should you not be on Match.com rather than Tinder, I thought Tinder was for one night stands and Match was for people looking for more serious stuff, hence Tinder will attract a certain type of girl, the red flag girls that you don’t want.....no?

old.user4556

I haven’t got a clue how theses dating apps work tbh, but looking from the outside, should you not be on Match.com rather than Tinder, I thought Tinder was for one night stands and Match was for people looking for more serious stuff, hence Tinder will attract a certain type of girl, the red flag girls that you don’t want.....no?

That's what I thought as well, but Tinder and Bumble aren't really one night stand stuff anymore, they've moved on and evolved to more socially acceptable ways to meet and date the opposite sex with Bumble being geared towards giving the women more control on what they want. Hell, there's 50+ women on there looking for their soul mate.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
That's what I thought as well, but Tinder and Bumble aren't really one night stand stuff anymore, they've moved on and evolved to more socially acceptable ways to meet and date the opposite sex with Bumble being geared towards giving the women more control on what they want. Hell, there's 50+ women on there looking for their soul mate.
Oh......you just seem to be attracting the nutters then?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Women are mental, they spend a lot of time talking to their equally mental friends.

I would have a try at gay tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Late twenties early thirties they can hear their clocks ticking and want to find mr forever asap.

Job

So the MCRG..motorcycle crime reduction group, who advise the government.have come up with the idea of penalising motorcycle/moped riders for not locking their bikes to street furniture with large ulocks.
Give me fucking strength, next of course will be penalising people for getting their phones out in the street.
These fucking cretins are actually advising policy.
So you get your bike nicked and its pretty well your fault it was used in a robbery.
His actual words were 'some kind of legislation to penalise vehicles not secured to anchor locks because the stolen bikes are used in crimes.

This is the way we are headed folks.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You wouldnt not lock a push bike to a post so why not a motor bike.

Only takes a couple dudes and a van to lift a bike. And they are worth a lot. Makes sense to me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To store at home, only an idiot wouldn't have it anchored to the ground.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

There is elite singles too, seen it advertised. Might help cutting some of the chaf.

Seems to me you are probably after someone who has also been in a long term relationship and wants something casual. Days out etc but without the commitment of a full on relationship.

Job

Ive got a few mates who bang anything on POF...then they share the vids the dirty bitches make..its like a roman orgy going on out there...some serios mingin scrubbers letting themselves get filmed taking it up the chute., I fear for society.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think the esteemed gentleman is probably looking for a bit more in a lady than "takes it up the chute"

But OK.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So the MCRG..motorcycle crime reduction group, who advise the government.have come up with the idea of penalising motorcycle/moped riders for not locking their bikes to street furniture with large ulocks.
Give me fucking strength, next of course will be penalising people for getting their phones out in the street.
These fucking cretins are actually advising policy.
So you get your bike nicked and its pretty well your fault it was used in a robbery.
His actual words were 'some kind of legislation to penalise vehicles not secured to anchor locks because the stolen bikes are used in crimes.

This is the way we are headed folks.

When I lived in London if you chained your motorbike to a lamppost the council could fine you. I ignored that, chained my bike with the biggest kryptonite lock I could find, and the thieves cut through the lock in broad daylight and took my bike away in a van. If you live in London and can't park your bike behind locked doors, eventually you're going to lose it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If the motorcycle industry really wanted to, they could make it so amazingly difficult to immobilise a bike that people wouldn't bother stealing them. Immobiliser in the ignition, circuitry in the engine, steering, electronics, brakes, fuel tank - a shit load of security devices to overcome. No teenager is going to bother with that, they're only at the level of "smash the front off and start it with a screwdriver".

But the manufacturers will do nothing unless the government forces them to.

Job

Its all part of zero tolerance..life in the big city as Kanny calls it.
If the Police give up on theft and push the responsibility onto you, then a cloud of despair lingers over society, you are up against people with nothing to lose..it becomes the serengeti, and us the herd.
Joe Harts just been robbed in a petrol station while filling up.
I can guess the Police advice..only fill up in faylight in busy stations, keel valuables in the car and lock it.
Jesus christ.

old.user4556

Seems to me you are probably after someone who has also been in a long term relationship and wants something casual. Days out etc but without the commitment of a full on relationship.

Pretty much, casual dates, not looking for anything more than that. Gotta keep the wit sharp and the stories flowing.

Job

If the motorcycle industry really wanted to, they could make it so amazingly difficult to immobilise a bike that people wouldn't bother stealing them. Immobiliser in the ignition, circuitry in the engine, steering, electronics, brakes, fuel tank - a shit load of security devices to overcome. No teenager is going to bother with that, they're only at the level of "smash the front off and start it with a screwdriver".

But the manufacturers will do nothing unless the government forces them to.
They gave a run down of the process...bolt cutter lock, smash steering lock, they simply push it away to hot wire later..leave it for a day in some shitty area where they can watch it in case its tracked.
The Police will not search for it, they are not interested...feral Fagans are running amok and the Police will only turn up if someone fights back.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My word, Liv Tyler hasn't aged well. The spit of Sonya off EastEnders.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think this is a fair assessment.
Back when i were single looking to match and similar i was 30 ish and chicks was second date inviting me to dinner and more at their place. Doesnt look like its changed much in 14 years.

Unless they have kids already its a tickng time bomb and you have the seek out the ones who dont want kids tbh. Or you just wasting clock cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom