SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Need some kind of ready to go filter for removing anything to do with 'feminism' when browsing the web.

Unless it's an educational film about how 23 year old sex addicted nymphomaniac Norwegian lingerie models struggle to balance steamy naked lesbianism with mild feminist philosophy.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tinder date 6 tonight.

Had one drink. Back to mine. Threw her around like an empty tracksuit. Spaffed so hard, best sex in 10 years. 34HH boobs, firm and pert, I nearly asked for a photo for the FreddysHouse lads.

As you were.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tinder date 6 tonight.

Had one drink. Back to mine. Threw her around like an empty tracksuit. Spaffed so hard, best sex in 10 years. 34HH boobs, firm and pert, I nearly asked for a photo for the FreddysHouse lads.

As you were.
So i can pics or it didnt happen then?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Fuck my life :(

Could be worse, you could experience my one month on Tinder. Only a single match in that entire time but when I saw she was at least a 9 I didn't care about all the wasted time.

Turned out it was a misclick and she blocked me 5 minutes later. :eek:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Could be worse, you could experience my one month on Tinder. Only a single match in that entire time but when I saw she was at least a 9 I didn't care about all the wasted time.

doh harsh!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Were u in london at the time?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There is a squirrel on the pitch at the game I'm filming.

IMG_20171024_194503.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171024_194503.jpg
    IMG_20171024_194503.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just done the summit course with the missus..it was 30m viz, sideways rain and I was on road tyres.

Superb.

Bwlch Nant yr Arian -

pandarn02.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just made a batch of fairy cakes
2017-10-24-23-02-37.jpg

A bit shallow in the middle. Think I over-mixed it allowing too much air in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Heard a new one for "some fuckwit fucked up again"

"Learning opportunity"

Piss off, no wonder nothing ever gets done.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Heard a new one for "some fuckwit fucked up again"

"Learning opportunity"

Piss off, no wonder nothing ever gets done.

Ahhhhhhh, I like that one! Similar to a more senior manager saying “I’ve got an excellent development opportunity for you” which means “this complete bag of shite needs done, I can’t be arsed to do it so I’m going to get you to do it under the guise it’ll be good for your performance review which will be shite anyway because we need to meet a fucking bollocks arbitrary bell curve”.

Also a fan of we need to perform “an education piece” - you mean someone needs a fucking bollocking? Say it you spineless sleazy fucktrumpet.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ahhhhhhh, I like that one! Similar to a more senior manager saying “I’ve got an excellent development opportunity for you” which means “this complete bag of shite needs done, I can’t be arsed to do it so I’m going to get you to do it under the guise it’ll be good for your performance review which will be shite anyway because we need to meet a fucking bollocks arbitrary bell curve”.

Also a fan of we need to perform “an education piece” - you mean someone needs a fucking bollocking? Say it you spineless sleazy fucktrumpet.
I always get really good performance reviews. Dont mean shit tho. They are not connected to payrises or anything so might as well just get average. Lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mine are, go in and say I want more money, walk out with more money.

They are helpful.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well when you are earning £1.50 an hour goig out with a ten penny pay rise seems a lot i guess ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got £4,300 extra a year after my first six months fresh out of uni without asking for it. Not complaining, but will be asking for more in about a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom