SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sorry to hear that. Was it expected? :(

No. We had a great weekend, comfy sofa night on Friday catching up with shite tele, took her for a nice dinner last night, had a lovely breakfast this morning. We had a bit of an odd clash later this morning when she wasn't in the mood for sex but she came through 5 minutes later to initiate it. I said "it's ok, moment has past", then we started to discuss it and it got a bit emotional. I said forget about it, we'll talk later, she came back from her friend's house and it seemed ok - I said to talk about what happened earlier to just sort it and put it behind us, ended up with her an emotional wreck out of the blue, telling me she's not sure what's wrong but she's not sure what she wants anymore. I said that this all sounded like breakup speak and that maybe not a good idea to be in the house together if she's feeling like this. She packed a bag, went to her parent's house, haven't heard since. All our mutual pals know, she's devastated apparently, she's told them we've split up.

old.user4556

Give it a few days, see what's what. On speaking to our close mutual friends, it's like she's had some sort of breakdown - she can't explain to anyone what's gone wrong, or what she's feeling. If it's over, we'll need to speak to lawyers as we joint own the house and I'll need to buy her out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Goddamn. On a different front, friend had some crazy partying last night, no sleep, took sleeping pills tonight, calls me said she passed out and hit her head in the kitchen, hurts as fuck and she's dizzy and can't focus. I'm like, get some air, call 911 and ask them what they think, and she's like naaah i´ll wait and see. So we hang up, text, she's panicking all of the sudden (also due to sleeping pill and some drugs the other night), thinks she might never wake up, and I'm urging her to call goddamn 911. She does, and we are texting, she needs to get out of the front door and on the street so the ambulance can pick her up as she's alone. So she stops responding, I'm packinging, calling 911 and they're asking for her adress which i can't find since she just moved to a new place and isn't regged yet.

Also in the news, she just broke up with a guy two days ago, and I'm asking her earlier if i should call him and tell him to come by, and she's like "he probably doesn't want to". I call the ex, tell him what's up and he's like shit, tries to get in touch with her, and she's now in the ambulance and they are checking on her, and doesn't want the guy to drop by, even as she said she misses him and felt alone.

Some shit's going down tonight.

Conclusions: It's a mad mad world.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Give it a few days, see what's what. On speaking to our close mutual friends, it's like she's had some sort of breakdown - she can't explain to anyone what's gone wrong, or what she's feeling. If it's over, we'll need to speak to lawyers as we joint own the house and I'll need to buy her out.

Really sorry to hear it mate. No clues beforehand?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No. We had a great weekend, comfy sofa night on Friday catching up with shite tele, took her for a nice dinner last night, had a lovely breakfast this morning. We had a bit of an odd clash later this morning when she wasn't in the mood for sex but she came through 5 minutes later to initiate it. I said "it's ok, moment has past", then we started to discuss it and it got a bit emotional. I said forget about it, we'll talk later, she came back from her friend's house and it seemed ok - I said to talk about what happened earlier to just sort it and put it behind us, ended up with her an emotional wreck out of the blue, telling me she's not sure what's wrong but she's not sure what she wants anymore. I said that this all sounded like breakup speak and that maybe not a good idea to be in the house together if she's feeling like this. She packed a bag, went to her parent's house, haven't heard since. All our mutual pals know, she's devastated apparently, she's told them we've split up.
Id just like to say my daughter comes home wit the same story every 6 months, they've been together for 9 years...bought a house, two days later she doesn't know what she wants, they break up.
We even move the stuff out, left it in the van, it was back in their house a week later.

old.user4556

Really sorry to hear it mate. No clues beforehand?

Thanks mate. No clues. The only thing that's been a contentious issue for us has been the sex life - it's the usual story, together for 10 years, living together for about 8. For a couple of years the issue of a mismatched sex drive has cropped up (I don't know of a single couple where this isn't an issue at some point) - she went to therapy last November to discuss it with a psychologist and it seemed to improve; not like rabbits every night (again, who does after 10 years) but we got into an agreeable schedule that worked for us. I got a bit upset on Sunday when she pushed me back (even though she tried to do it 5 minutes later) and we both got a bit upset when I said that it sometimes made me feel unattractive to her / not good enough. That's when it went into full meltdown. I apologised for saying that and that it was all a bit silly, but she just continued down an incoherent abyss of upset saying things like "well you should be with a girl who does want you" and other destructive things. It just went full retard, I've never seen her in such a confused state.

We share very close friends - her two best pals are my two best pals (both girls) - neither of them can make sense of her either, she just keeps saying she doesn't know what's happened and doesn't understand why she feels the way she feels. Some suggested it's some sort of mental breakdown, which I doubt.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think the only thing you can do is to make yourself available for her to talk to and weather the storm in the meantime..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Thanks mate. No clues. The only thing that's been a contentious issue for us has been the sex life - it's the usual story, together for 10 years, living together for about 8. For a couple of years the issue of a mismatched sex drive has cropped up (I don't know of a single couple where this isn't an issue at some point) - she went to therapy last November to discuss it with a psychologist and it seemed to improve; not like rabbits every night (again, who does after 10 years) but we got into an agreeable schedule that worked for us. I got a bit upset on Sunday when she pushed me back (even though she tried to do it 5 minutes later) and we both got a bit upset when I said that it sometimes made me feel unattractive to her / not good enough. That's when it went into full meltdown. I apologised for saying that and that it was all a bit silly, but she just continued down an incoherent abyss of upset saying things like "well you should be with a girl who does want you" and other destructive things. It just went full retard, I've never seen her in such a confused state.

We share very close friends - her two best pals are my two best pals (both girls) - neither of them can make sense of her either, she just keeps saying she doesn't know what's happened and doesn't understand why she feels the way she feels. Some suggested it's some sort of mental breakdown, which I doubt.

sounds like she just needs a bit of time to get things straight in her head tbh. good luck, hope it works out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, there's a guy in a FB group of which area we live in, he's posting pictures of the place which is fine and all, but just the fact that he's posting the camera specs and a smiley makes me believe he's a cunt and that i need to post one i took myself with a shitty Iphone 5S.

So, my question is, can anyone here semi-professionally touch up a background photo so i can stick it to his ugly face and make him buy a new camera as it was beaten by a potato.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
You could buy him an apartment or mow his lawn instead prpbably less effort

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Do you have non-mutual friends you can spend some time with?

old.user4556

Do you have non-mutual friends you can spend some time with?

Not really, her best pal is my best pal's wife. Neither he or said wife can make any sense from the situation or the prolonged silence I'm being subjected to.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is for male children, calling your kid something gender neutral, like wingnut or poptart, in case they change their mind at 6, hasn't really caught on with the masses.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It is for male children, calling your kid something gender neutral, like wingnut or poptart, in case they change their mind at 6, hasn't really caught on with the masses.

No it isn't, according to that article...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Odd because I am pretty sure they said the same thing last year, that Muhammed was the most popular boys name, obviously I cba to look. It's not that important to me, to be honest.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dunno what's worse - naming your kids after characters in religion or naming them after the children of celebrities/TV characters/royal family.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah, it was if you take all the different spellings of Muhammed it was the most popular, by quite a long way.

They should get some more names together like the Catholics do, must be a right pain at dinner time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom