SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yeah but its 40,000 people stuck in contracts they don't want, surely? Isn't it? According to experts?

Must be. That's why they are listening to the cartel union of 21,000 over them evil corporate oppressors.

That's a lovely Private Hire business you have there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
So potentially 40,000 people out of a job and 3.5 million people who's travel costs are going to go up.

GG London.

Well given how many fuck up's Uber have made in London, especially early on, it's not a surprise at all. I certainly remember a lot of reported attacks on women by uber drivers that really hasn't helped them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well given how many fuck up's Uber have made in London, especially early on, it's not a surprise at all. I certainly remember a lot of reported attacks on women by uber drivers that really hasn't helped them.

This. Uber has floated around not taking responsibility for anything via legal gymnastics, which is NOT a level economic playing field with regular taxis, and now its biting them on the arse. I give absolutely no fucks about Uber whatsoever. Its not like they give a flying fuck about their drivers either (the intention has always been to get rid of them all eventually) so why should I? If the gig economy is at the expense of public safety and uses expoitative practices, it can fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Never used them myself, I just don't see the point over normal taxis, at least you know what you are getting.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I would always use a black cab in London out of principle

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
In london i use a black cab cause i know they know where they are going. In Bucharest uber cars are so much better than the local taxi drivers cars and they run their aircon.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Andrea Leadsom is currently walking around my village. Presumably seeing what she can ruin. I hope I she knocks on my door when I get in.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was in Latvia last week and on the way to the airport, I saw this place:

Google Maps

Unfortunately it was tipping it down and I didn't have time to go in, but it looks like a mental collection of all kinds of cool stuff.

DaGaffer

I was in Latvia last week and on the way to the airport, I saw this place:

Google Maps

Unfortunately it was tipping it down and I didn't have time to go in, but it looks like a mental collection of all kinds of cool stuff.

I love that kind of stuff. When I went to Moscow my mate took me around a park full of old Soviet space capsules (I think its called vdnkh). The locals were literally growing vegetables in them (although I'm told the place has been smartened up in the last few years).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You know, I'm fine about it. She came over and we had a deep chat about it - she politely said she no longer wanted to be in a relationship with me. When we went over it, it made a lot of sense and I recognised that there were many hidden things that weren't quite right. It was very amicable and in good nature. We both agreed that our relationship became more like we were friends, or brothers and sisters, or best platonic pals. We still love each other, and we still fancy each other, but the day in and day out relationship just wasn't making her happy. We're still on good terms and will remain in touch and friends.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Relationship update: it's properly over.
Sorry to hear that m8 :(

Properly sucks.

Edit: hadn't read your other post. Still sucks m8 - but it sounds about as sensible as these things can be.

I ain't got any advice from actual experience that you don't already know. Take your sweet damn time. Remember you, properly. Take some more awesome pics and post 'em m8 :)

Last edited:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I’ll need to sort out the financial hell that is the house. I don’t want to lose it, I can afford it on my own, but I’ll need to buy her out and it’s going to cripple me.

DaGaffer

I’ll need to sort out the financial hell that is the house. I don’t want to lose it, I can afford it on my own, but I’ll need to buy her out and it’s going to cripple me.

Don't make yourself miserable over bricks and mortar. Sometimes a clean break, including a move, is better. I took over the house when I split from my ex-wife (like you, sensible and amicable), but ultimately I needed to move on from the house as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
21743141_10155912294794604_1629708410591896054_n.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
From my experience of London, Uber could only a make non black cab transport safer, my problem with Uber is its non tax paying, global corporate monolith status with the drivers welfare bottom of the list while they make money on scale with 17th century slave owners.
Surely though anyone can run an app, black cab drivers have their own, obviously they will win on appeal, you can't shut Uber down like that, just a warning shot to the men in suits.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
From my experience of London, Uber could only a make non black cab transport safer, my problem with Uber is its non tax paying, global corporate monolith status with the drivers welfare bottom of the list while they make money on scale with 17th century slave owners.
Surely though anyone can run an app, black cab drivers have their own, obviously they will win on appeal, you can't shut Uber down like that, just a warning shot to the men in suits.
But they didnt make it safer. Quite the opposite

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
But they didnt make it safer. Quite the opposite

So, when quoting someone and taking an opposite standpoint, you have to be more specific. Quote specificly and reply with sources and arguments appropriate to the conversation at hand. (hhehu)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Can't you sort that out at a later date? Work out things between the two of you first.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My missus is the same, she yearns for the excitement of the first year we were together, keeps coming up with wild ideas about meeting each other as if we were strangers, only women can get away with what is basically saying she would love an affair, imagine me suggesting we get a 25 yr old stand in that looks like she did then, that I can bang.
We' re like brother/sister because it's not all romcom everyday, she'll be back when she realises its the same for everyone, don't make a fuss, take in on the chin, you have years together, years that are burnt into her mind and you will meet again to share a past.
I had a painful split from a girlfriend who left me to get married to the drummer from Terrorvision ffs.
5 years later she was back sucking my dick on order, life throws the strangest things back at you...
....cannot guarantee dick sucking.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom