SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh, it speaks.

You know when you try and be all clever and passively aggressive, you think you look like a right edgelord?

You don't :( You just look like a guy who lives with his mum.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm perfectly chilled. It's Friday, I've just had a pizza and I have decided I will bugger off early today. :)

Just seeing off some gimps :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
I guess it's just me, @Tom, @Gwadien, @caLLous, @whoeverelseyou'rearguingwithatthetime who are the 'argumentative bellends', 'stalkers', 'gimps' that need 'seeing off'.

It's definitely not that you have a generally unpleasant demeanour. Definitely not.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, just you Scouce.

I am sure you will move on to someone else, as you do, once you realise your pathetic whining is amusing me, rather than intimidating me.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'll make it easy for you.

From now on, don't reply or refer to every post I make. Try it out, see how we get on?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nobody is replying or referring to every post you make. Nobody is trying to intimidate you. Nobody is stalking you.

A psychiatrist would have a field day with you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If that is the case then I am sure he will have absolutely no trouble then :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Leaving off two wool pants to get them heavily modified, gah. Have to bring another pair so they can compare how i want them to fit, also put em on and use needles. I hate needles. This will suck. Bye!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Leaving off two wool pants to get them heavily modified, gah. Have to bring another pair so they can compare how i want them to fit, also put em on and use needles. I hate needles. This will suck. Bye!
mushroom-mens-knit-underwear.jpg

?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tyrion in Shoreditch

Wall art

iky3sa2m9wfz.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Orville..anyone watched it, I liked it a lot, seems unpolished acting it pretty high quality sets.
He doesnt go for obvious jokes, just nice and amusing to watch.
8/10

THE ORVILLE Comic-Con Trailer 2 (2017) Seth MacFa…:
View: http://youtu.be/EmdShv8mc0w

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fox. Sci-Fi.

Will be cancelled after 1 series, it's not celebrity bin dipping or whatever.

Don't get too attached.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does legless actors exist? There's probably one of two, but did any of them show up to the casting?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No idea, but looking forward to their OUTRAGE when a disabled person plays an able bodied role.

I mean, I thought the Theory of Everything was a great film. Now I am highly offended.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No idea, but looking forward to their OUTRAGE when a disabled person plays an able bodied role.
I actually just found out a gay guy played a totally straight role in a Danish drama series.. Doubt I'll be able to believe the character in the next season

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm reminded of the famous phrase: a picture is worth a thousand words, unless you're @Raven, who needs a caption because pictures are like super difficult.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh, a random screen grab of nature? Is nature something new to you or something?

There is that passive aggressive nonsesence again though :) keep it up champ! Just don't get too upset later on, when you think of something witty that you should have said. Like that sinking feeling you feel an hour after that bird gurned at you and walked away when you said hello, if only you had said something different?!

For lols, I googled Cheetah and gazelle and came up with this

DSC_6986-small2.jpg

THE LOOK ON ITS FACE LOL

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Does legless actors exist? There's probably one of two, but did any of them show up to the casting?

Even if they do (and I'm sure there must be some), so fucking what? This whole trend is the most cretinous bullshit I've ever heard. I think when I read some bellend moaning about Eddie Redmayne playing Stephen Hawking I just wanted to punch them in the face until they'd need a voice box themselves. Its utterly moronic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom