SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because he didnt like it he is un educated. Because he has different views to u he is uneducated.

Tbh you are the imbecile to think that you can openly smoke something that you know is illegal on your doorstep and not have it open to scrutiny for whom ever comes a knocking.

Why

So

Serious

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cause my dad was a policeman before he died and i dont like people making out they are dumb just cause of the job they do.

So, essentially what you are saying is that all coppers are clever.

LoL

Anyway, the other one said he would go and watch Monty Python.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would sack him for being an overly delicate cockwomble...to be fair.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I would sack him for being an overly delicate cockwomble...to be fair.
Really - putting a monkey on a black officers desk is OK in your book is it?

Just to be very clear: You said he was being overly delicate. So you condone that low-level racism do you? You've not just not condemned it - you've called the guy who reported it a cockwomble.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It wasn't on his desk.

Officer accused of misconduct after making racist toy complaint - BBC News

The black officer didn't report it.

There were more than one EROs working there.

The guy who reported it seems to have made it up anyway.

I fail to see how a monkey dressed as a policeman is offensive. Unless ofc you find this offensive too.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Curious-George-Gund-Astronaut-Plush/dp/B00WHO8LKI/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1494589336&sr=8-25&keywords=monkey+in+a+suit+toy

Who knows, some people are just desperate to be offended. I guess my wife is racist for collecting PG tips monkeys, one is even dressed as santa, what if a black guy dressed as santa?!!!!?! the racist cow.

Wont somebody think of the children!?!

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Truth. Old video but true none less.

No it isn't. Marketing departments in game companies are almost never allowed near product development. "Blame the marketing department" has been the standard mantra of every game developer in history ever, they just keep finding different reasons why.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The guy who reported it seems to have made it up anyway.
And got paid £35,000 for making it up after being cleared of wrongdoing and being found to have been discriminated against.

Keep it up Raven. Your "interpretation" of the facts is clearly not the situation. As evidenced by the cold hard cash payout.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, except for the awkward fact that nobody got prosecuted for racism, nobody is going to bother investigating it (due to the fact that its a bag of bollocks) and the case was settled against him before it went any further, with the details kept private. When everyone is looking to be offended chucking a small sum of money at a case to make it go away is the go to response.

Yep, overly sensitive cockwomble confirmed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Case was settled. Doesnt mean it didn't happen. £35,000 of taxpayers money doesn't get spent on oversensitive cockwombles. Certainly not without a thorough investigation that finds that there was a case to answer - which is what happened here.

Case to answer = offer a settlement so they don't have to get dragged through court = admission of wrongdoing without criminal conviction.

But keep being an apologist for racism m8. Knock yourself out.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So NHS encryption attack...please dont tell me they just needed to boot up task manager and shut it down.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
590b3acb120dc_w4fhyzwjxncy__605.jpg
^^PC going waaaay to far on this one.

funny-design-fails-16-5912cb6ef34db__605.jpg
^^I'm....confused :(

59118e765423d_dA5gsMt__605.jpg
^^I think we had one of those in my student housing o_0

590b393204fa4_g4p273wo43vy__605.jpg
^^ probably where Job shops ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
God I wish Reddit would take a step out of the 00s, even FH looks more modern.

Its like viewing a website on the dreamcast.

Why is everything in this wanky font. (or similar) offensive to the eye is what it is.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Why is everything in this wanky font. (or similar) offensive to the eye is what it is.
It works why change

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So, essentially what you are saying is that all coppers are clever.

LoL

Anyway, the other one said he would go and watch Monty Python.
Cause police have to be of a certain educational standard to get the job. Doesnt mean shit they dont get your reference to monty python.

There are more people on this planet havent seen life of brian than have.

Job

Hehe holy shit let me get me camera out
My mate fell off his dirt bike in front of me, he landed on the only large stone around, right on his knee, hes on the floor groaning , I pick up his leg, the pants are torn open and as he bends his leg, I see the bone of his kneecap go past under a big gash.
We kept the stone, he still has it with his blood stains on it.
Kept riding all day, 8 stitches that night.
Dead ard.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It appears this virus thing is effecting schools too. The wife's school has been hit.

Job

The real Elephant in the room is that people can get paid without it being traced..or more importantly, they can't be arsed.

There is malware out here that pretends to encrypt, others that are no longer connected to anyone, its time to completely redesign the fundamentals of a computer from the ground up and fuck microshite off.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

Mobile app makes it crisp and readable.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The real Elephant in the room is that people can get paid without it being traced..or more importantly, they can't be arsed.

blockchain based technology is eminently traceable; it has traceability built in to itself. that said, it can be quite tedious to do so, and it is possible -for example- to create an anonymous bitcoin wallet and maintain the anonymity thereof. that said, doing such a thing is so tedious that only the most compulsively curious, paranoid and/or those odd people outside the law would go to such lengths. at the risk of treading on a bunch of hypersensitive privacy toes, I'd almost go as far as to say that an anonymous wallet would automatically make you a criminal. it certainly does from the perspective of my employer :)

There is malware out here that pretends to encrypt, others that are no longer connected to anyone, its time to completely redesign the fundamentals of a computer from the ground up and fuck microshite off.
I am not certain you are Englishing properly. Perhaps you can explain what you're saying here?

Job

I'm saying constantly updating software to combat threats is just going to end up in a singularity of update vs malware.
We need to build an OS that is built from the ground up to be able to sandbox critical files as it happens, computers need to have actual physical switches to isolate memory and and drives from danger and a fuck load of things no one would ever want to happen should he hard coded in, requiring a physical action at your end to overide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom