SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm sure that mistake must have been made by a foreign correspodent Job :)

In other news:

werverwgv.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Post-Brexit

iALm6.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So, roughly 44%

Certainly not a minority but surprising nonetheless.

Not really a new phenomena though, capital cities have always been mixing pots, all over the world, throughout history.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Really, how do you wish to quantify it?
People who are non white native British are the majority, so ....

Job

So, roughly 44%

Certainly not a minority but surprising nonetheless.

Not really a new phenomena though, capital cities have always been mixing pots, all over the world, throughout history.
Name a capital city in India, Pakistan etc where the immigrants outnumber the indigenous population.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Funny how you lump everyone who isn't white and British into the same group. Twat.

Job

Well no....they are mostly far to recent to be called indigenous,
but even though we are indigenous, we don't get the protections laid out in the ...fucking useless..human rights act.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Name a capital city in India, Pakistan etc where the immigrants outnumber the indigenous population.

You realise a lot of the people there are from countries that used to be part of the empire? Indian, Pakistani, Caribbean, African etc? One of the bits you don't often here about regarding empire is free movement of people.

Take that into account its probably closer to 60-70% "British"

Not to mention a good proportion of white people are 2nd, 3rd generation from all over.

Where do you draw the line Job? 15k years ago very few people at all lived here, it was under ice. Are you going to remove yourself?

Frankly, who the fuck cares where they are from, so long as they are productive members of society, variety makes the world interesting. Being British means you have a bit of everything, we are a nation built on immigration, our culture is a mixture of everything, and will continue to be, regardless of what remoaners think.

Last edited:

Job

I don't care as long as they leave their religion, bigotry and racism back home or strive to remove it from their families.
I'm sad that countries like ME ,Africa, India, Bangladesh are slowly taking over the UK, while their own countries are also spilling over with festering masses of poor people.
Indigenous, white, native British is an identifiable group and if that's too much for the offended, then they can't have their identity politics either.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You must live in a very strange area then, I never feel threatened round here and there are all sorts. I work with an Indian fella who came over 40odd years ago. Nice guy, not a bad word to say about anyone and his wife's cooking is out of this world.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Guys.

You're trying to reason with a full blown, actual RACIST.

It won't work, his tiny mind is closed to anything that challenges his world-view, regardless of how compelling the evidence is.

Like all idiotic bigots, he point blank refuses to try to see the world from any other viewpoint than his own. It's a type of self-affirming denial. And it is utterly water-tight.

Just block him and move on.

Job

You must live in a very strange area then, I never feel threatened round here and there are all sorts. I work with an Indian fella who came over 40odd years ago. Nice guy, not a bad word to say about anyone and his wife's cooking is out of this world.
Yes, one person, who you don't really know that well, is your basis for judging an immigration of epic proportions.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have worked with him for 8+ years...I know him.

I live in the midlands, plenty of immigration here.

I think you will find that if you want to hate people then you will always find something to hate them for. If you don't then you will get on fine.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Job is trying to be that guy who is basically saying 'Black people have an identity which is respected, why can't I have one?'

Problem is @Job is that the 'stupid thing' such as the 'human rights' have protected these identities for a reason, because it's the white people who have been shit to them over the years, this reaction was a backlash of realising the stupid things that we did in the era of Empire.

If you think that white people deserve a similar thing for their demise in Europe, then you are full retard, and you should never go that.

Job

The Arabs were far worse to black people than us, and still are, they treat Indian and black people like vermin.
I just can't be arsed listening to the never ending guilt trip of white brown racism.
On the whole brown people are far more racist than us, in fact white people are now a shining light of inclusion and liberalism.
The assumption that non whites are downtrodden and if we just gave them a chance they could show us how to live together is utter frickin bolax.
I've worked in Birmingham with Indians/Pakistanis and Afghanis....holy fuck, they are tribal in the culture and relations with each other.
The wifes sister used to be in charge of around 250 mainly Indians and Arabs in a factory in Birmingham, she said it was like keeping ten year olds apart, there was so much hatred, racism and distrust.
This is a girl who went out with an Indian for 8 years, educated, 100K job, she was rejected by his family, they called her a white slag.
It is them , not us who need to be educated about bigotry and racism.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Job, out of curiosity - have these opinions of yours ever backfire on you?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
in fact white people are now a shining light of inclusion and liberalism.

It is them [brown people], not us who need to be educated about bigotry and racism.

Complains about certain people stereotyping others, while stereotyping everyone. Typical.

Job

Job, out of curiosity - have these opinions of yours ever backfire on you?
No..because they are widely held outside of liberal bubbles, people who are not held back by by fake belief.
I mean are you saying that most arabs dont despise Indians and blacks?
Ive seen racism and bigotry, I'm on the receiving end myself a lot because I live in Liverpool...often from people who live in shitholes compared to where I live.
Theres far too much Africa is basically Nelson Mandela...India is Ghandi thought...even then its hilarious because they were both racist bigots and terrorists.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just read my SJW newsletter.

Can confirm, Liverpudlian is now a race.

Job

I just read my SJW newsletter.

Can confirm, Liverpudlian is now a race.
Yes 'race' under discrimination laws is 'any identifiable group'.
That had to do that after realising that race is just made up.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Come on, isn't this topic of race getting quiet old? Surely there's something else to be debated. Also everything concerning Trump and co. Honestly, I'd hear you wank off on your new bike saddle any day rather than this.

Can we discuss, for example, Earth's different layers? We haven't been able to even reach past the crust. What different layers are there that we know for certain? What would we find down there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom