SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching Little boy Blue, its pretty good but I do wish they hadn't gone full authentic. The accent is really offensive.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Pansy racers detected.

heh the fishman would snap you in half. I don't know many athletes, but those I do know are -with respect- pretty odd characters. they just don't consider things the way a regular human does. I imagine that all highly trained and discplined people are similar in their thought processes. I mean, show me a mountain and I'm like "oh hell no". show fish a mountain and he's thinking about what he needs to eat and when he needs to leave to get to the top...twice...in a day 0_o

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah but I bet he can't do a wheely :eek:

But yeah, after my test ride on a fucked bike the other day (couldn't get out of the middle gear) I have a new respect for hill cycling. Can't wait for mine to arrive on Saturday, planning a short 15 miles or so, fairly flat route as soon as it arrives.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Coppers on the door step regarding the school at the end of the road and the fuckwitted, lazy parents that drop their hideous, equally lazy children off in the morning, blocking the street, driving like special needs people etc...nothing a good plague wouldn't sort out...anyway, fucks sake they know how to make you nervous. On any other night I would have literally only just rolled up, dinner eaten, washing up done, Netflix on etc. Thankfully I am all out.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Coppers on the door step regarding the school at the end of the road and the fuckwitted, lazy parents that drop their hideous, equally lazy children off in the morning, blocking the street, driving like special needs people etc...nothing a good plague wouldn't sort out...anyway, fucks sake they know how to make you nervous. On any other night I would have literally only just rolled up, dinner eaten, washing up done, Netflix on etc. Thankfully I am all out.
Never felt nervous of the police. As long as you dont take the piss they are alright.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Make you wanna go camping?

Q0bmQRg.jpg
Too many other tents, but yep.

Edit: Gruddamnit @Raven!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Never felt nervous of the police. As long as you dont take the piss they are alright.

One of them didn't appear to like my "Politicians eunt domus" sign up in the porch, he probably didn't get it or whatever, stupid people hate what they don't understand. ordinarily my porch would stink of skunk because that is the only place the wife will allow me to smoke it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not being funny, I carry a few extra pounds (genes and so on, large but fit , well not large as in lard but tall, wide shouldered, large chest etc ) but why should people stump up extra through tax because a tiny minority can't stop eating large quantities of cake? The HIAB thing was a bit of a joke but on a serious note. Why should people so obese, through their own choice, that they knacker vehicle suspension, have special treatment?

A job needs doing, get that person to hospital, I see no reason they should have special fattywagons for it when money could be saved using a flatbed?

Frankly if you are large enough to no longer be capable of walking then all your dignity has long gone so fuck it.

Eating lots of cake isn't a mental illness, it is simply shoving more calories than you are burning into your mouth, simple maths, X in, Y out. If X is more than Y then you get porky.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not being funny, I carry a few extra pounds (genes and so on, large but fit (y) ) but why should people stump up extra through tax because a tiny minority can't stop eating large quantities of cake? The HIAB thing was a bit of a joke but on a serious note. Why should people so obese, through their own choice, that they knacker vehicle suspension, have special treatment?

A job needs doing, get that person to hospital, I see no reason they should have special fattywagons for it when money could be saved using a flatbed?

Frankly if you are large enough to no longer be capable of walking then all your dignity has long gone so fuck it.

Eating lots of cake isn't a mental illness, it is simply shoving more calories than you are burning into your mouth, simple maths, X in, Y out. If X is more than Y then you get porky.

My point is that this is only due to the financial crash.

We become absolute nobheads when we don't have money.

Before the financial crash people just laughed at fat people.

Also, as I said as that very article you posted stated, the vast majority of ambulances already were capable of carrying obese patients.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, fat people are fine. Nothing wrong with carrying a few extra pounds. If you are happy, you are happy.

These people though are so fat that they literally stop functioning as human beings, I don't even know how they can get that big, there has to be a point that someone is doing it to them, which is abuse, frankly.

Edit. As for the financial cost. Rolling in it doesn't mean you can just piss it up the wall on fattywagons. If anything you should be preparing for the inevitable hard times, that always roll round now and again, in every society.

Spending a couple of hundred thousand on a special reinforced van (essentially) is a waste of money. I can get a HIAB here in an hour for a couple of hundred quid.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watching Little boy Blue, its pretty good but I do wish they hadn't gone full authentic. The accent is really offensive.
Tell me about it, that's the mouthbreathers accent from the worst parts of Liverpool...its like they're talking through their nose, you can barely understand them.
Usually it's 'eeh mate, how much did dat cost'

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
One of them didn't appear to like my "Politicians eunt domus" sign up in the porch, he probably didn't get it or whatever, stupid people hate what they don't understand. ordinarily my porch would stink of skunk because that is the only place the wife will allow me to smoke it.
Because he didnt like it he is un educated. Because he has different views to u he is uneducated.

Tbh you are the imbecile to think that you can openly smoke something that you know is illegal on your doorstep and not have it open to scrutiny for whom ever comes a knocking.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My point is that this is only due to the financial crash.

We become absolute nobheads when we don't have money.

Before the financial crash people just laughed at fat people.

Also, as I said as that very article you posted stated, the vast majority of ambulances already were capable of carrying obese patients.
I agree. When we were not in the reduction of spending we are now and living beyond our means as a country people didnt worry about the nhs.

Now suddenly. Smokers can do one. Anyone over 25bmi can do one. Next it will be dna based descrimination.

Of which some of the last two categories can fit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So iplayer is going to have password protection...the BBC are hinting at possibly matching the email to check if you have a licence...which is epically unlikely to stand up in court, but looks like hotmail and email.com are going to see some traffic.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So iplayer is going to have password protection...the BBC are hinting at possibly matching the email to check if you have a licence...which is epically unlikely to stand up in court, but looks like hotmail and email.com are going to see some traffic.

Why don't they go all the way and insist on the TV licence number during registration? If that's the ultimate objective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom