SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No, you're not. And no, I don't - and I've clearly argued that point many many times.

So what's happening is that you repeatedly and pointlessly interject comments of that nature despite evidence to the contrary. Q.E.D. methinks...
If you intend it or not it is how it comes across. Perception is reality and its how i percieve your comments.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you intend it or not it is how it comes across. Perception is reality and its how i percieve your comments.
No it isn't. I've explicitly stated my exact position multiple times. It's your job to remember that if you're going to have a pop.

Or does your whole idea of communication just exist in a vaccum bubble context of what happens in the exact preceeding post? Do you really expect people to spell out in list-fashion their (clearly and oft-repeated) position before they're allowed to communicate? Have you the fucking memory of a goldfish?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you need to be protected while preparing some fruit, gosh, well, the end is surely neigh and all that :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bird at work thinks she is gluten intolerant. She is fine so long as nobody tells her what is in something.

Its mostly just for special kids and their idiot parents, bless their little cotton socks, they are so unique and must have a special diet!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bird at work thinks she is gluten intolerant. She is fine so long as nobody tells her what is in something.

Its mostly just for special kids and their idiot parents, bless their little cotton socks, they are so unique and must have a special diet!

I've met one person in my entire life who had a genuine gluten allergy (in fact until I met him I didn't actually know what gluten was), and he must look at most of these self-indulgent twats and curse them; poor bastard was so intolerant to wheat that even flour in the air could bring him out in a rash; he had to slaver on barrier cream all over himself every 6-8 hours, every single day, or he'd end up looking like a boiled lobster.

Celiac disease is a very real thing, but 95% of the twats banging on about being gluten-free don't have it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Only 1% of Europeans are medically gluten intolerant.
I don't know if this fad is good for them or not, on one side they can get gluten free everywhere now, but prices have probably gone up.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've met one person in my entire life who had a genuine gluten allergy (in fact until I met him I didn't actually know what gluten was), and he must look at most of these self-indulgent twats and curse them; poor bastard was so intolerant to wheat that even flour in the air could bring him out in a rash; he had to slaver on barrier cream all over himself every 6-8 hours, every single day, or he'd end up looking like a boiled lobster.

Celiac disease is a very real thing, but 95% of the twats banging on about being gluten-free don't have it.

Apologies for the Fail link, but this guy had the right idea. Want Gluten Free food? Bring a doctor's note.

White Moose Cafe owner asks diners for DOCTOR'S note for gluten-free food | Daily Mail Online

Almost as funny as when he tried to charge breastfeeding mothers corkage. Think it was €5 a breast.

Job

Legend...twatter outrage increased sales by 60%

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aye, I bet people raised awareness like a mother fucker about that. Right before the next OUTRAGEOUS thing they saw.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its actually a practicality issue. They are cheaper and can be worn while running and while driving. They are as tough and basically designed in the same way bump caps are. Although a bump cap costs about £5 and these cost £15 or whatever (public services, they pay more for everything, because, free money)

The fact they are unisex is just a secondary fact pinned on to service the delicates who care about such things.

Job

Make you wanna go camping?

Q0bmQRg.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's specials and PCSO only..which is fast becoming most coppers.

Its all cops, eventually.

Also, funnily enough the female in that pic services our village (and about 20 others...) nice lady.

Job

That's a bit fnarr fnarr..truncheon duties I presume.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Make you wanna go camping?

Q0bmQRg.jpg

Lac de Taney. I've been there. A boss of mine had a house nearby and we had a work strategy thing and ended up staying in this amazing hotel in Lausanne and driving around to Vouvry every day to do the workshops, and he took us here for a picnic lunch. It was just like that, absolutely beautiful day. Didn't actually know you could camp there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom