SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
God dammit, can you stop putting paragraphs into the middle of sentences. You sound like Trump.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The formatting does go astray a bit
I
Mean
What do you do
?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Appeasement was a diplomatic policy, not a liberal one.

I'm waiting for Britain First to blame Harold Godwinsons loss on liberalism.

FU William!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Dick Bruna, the man behind Nijntje, or as you may say Miffy the rabbit, has passed away.

miffy.jpg

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just the usual celeb bullshit, ignore it.
I can't find the photo of Beyonce i want. It's a veiled one. I really don't want to see her naked and pregnant with twins. Have you noticed that every celebrity pregnancy nowadays is twins? Then it's IVF. They just can't be arsed to be pregnant twice. Loss of shape, earnings etc. Wish the rest of us had had that choice. I've never forgotten Angelina Jolie saying she couldn't find time to actually sleep with Brad Pitt!!!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just catching up on the Grammys. I do like Adele's singing but hate her foul mouth. However give her her due for stopping and starting from the beginning when she cocked up the George Michael tribute.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm just playing multiplayer on the PC. I hate being on a team of retards though who spawn a tank and role it into an enemy flag only to be pumped with anti tankngrenades.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I can't find the photo of Beyonce i want. It's a veiled one. I really don't want to see her naked and pregnant with twins. Have you noticed that every celebrity pregnancy nowadays is twins? Then it's IVF. They just can't be arsed to be pregnant twice. Loss of shape, earnings etc. Wish the rest of us had had that choice. I've never forgotten Angelina Jolie saying she couldn't find time to actually sleep with Brad Pitt!!!

As someone who actually has twins i laughed my ass off at the idea that its the easy way to have kids

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm just playing multiplayer on the PC. I hate being on a team of retards though who spawn a tank and role it into an enemy flag only to be pumped with anti tankngrenades.
Normal mode. Hardcore is without some markers and stuff. And yeah can be frustrating

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There are some things money cant buy

But extensive childcare isn't one of them. And if you're an a-list popstar I would imagine the childcare costs considerably less than the personal trainers to get you back in shape and the muscle tone loss of repeat pregnancies. I honestly can't say I've noticed an excess of twins of famous people having twins but it would certainly make sense.

sayward

Resident Freddy
As someone who actually has twins i laughed my ass off at the idea that its the easy way to have kids
Oh yes I do realise that. I had a friend who had twins 7lbs each. This is different, Beyonce and any other with any sense will have a caesarian, no doctor has a vaginal birth, they usually opt. and once she or any other celeb has had them they will not be looking after them. Their lives change not at all.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
16831130_10158274470280261_7665268808683282784_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom