SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, we have a guy shooting Syrian prisoners in the head, here in Sweden, just now received a life in prison sentence. Why the hell do we even carry it out here? Ship him back to the Assad regime!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If his crimes were in Syria ofc he should be dropped off in Syria, to the relevant authorities. If his crimes were in Sweden then he should be locked up by Sweden.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If his crimes were in Syria ofc he should be dropped off in Syria, to the relevant authorities. If his crimes were in Sweden then he should be locked up by Sweden.

That logic rarely applies in civil wars.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'd like him to be motivated not to be Michael Bolton's youngest son.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The more you look at this picture, the more it looks normal.

uoPJlO8aYX0_JVWe1CqF13DOeEbpjB-WzeUarMeEUfs.png

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Internet-logic can at times be funny. A few peeps complained about masked people attacking a group of protesters and then running away. You can call it an outrageously cowardly attack on free speech. Another guy pointed out that it's basically ninjas, and we have even popularized these in modern times.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You're harping on about it at the moment but you're doing a Job and not providing any links...

Swedish democrats does not equal Democratic Swedes. You know, the parliamentary party. There's a Swedish forum Män i 30årsåldern misshandlar grundskolebarn - 1 gripen med kniv (NMR)
linked discussion takes up NMR (nordic resistance movement) visiting a school with pamphlets, a fight erupts
(as always when these type of brain-cripplers dressed in what might seem as neo-nazi casual-wear, but they claim not to have any ties there, of course), there's a guy attacking them with some sort of weapon, NMR wrestles him down, chaos ensues, they run, police pick em up.

So, in the thread i try to argue that it might be a good idea to skip the neo-nazi-tendencies and get educated, dress up, get a haircut and begin by not going to schools with that nonsense, they´ll not have to be a 'resistance'. A constructive comment from myself, all in all, and, the first comment i get is someone ferociously spitting slurs about the jew-world-order, faggots, everybody's daughter will be raped by muslims, etc etc..

I lost it, called them a bunch of vICE's.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
This forum needs a "Roll Eyes" rating for posts. Well I say for posts, just for Job's posts.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Has anyone else seen a/the documentary about David Prowse (I am your father)? Found it quiet nice.

Last edited:

Bodhi

I've just had a curry so hot, that if you listen very carefully, you can hear my anus gently weeping at what is going to befall it tomorrow morning.

Finished it 10 minutes ago and it's still getting hotter, got a proper sweat. King Prawn Naga with rice and Naan, beautiful.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Skimmed through, quick synopsis: Blablablablablablabla for just £1649, blablablablabla premium build starting at £3399.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've been waiting for that for ages - ever since my mk2 got stolen. Been refreshing their website on an almost daily basis.

But I'm underwhelmed at the colours. Wrote to Cotic last year to see if they were doing boost and asking if they'd be doing one in British racing green. (and asked for a bottle mount underneath the down tube for bikepacking but got told "No").

Still. It's Cotic, local and their geo is perfik. But I'm also thinking the surly karate monkey (29er, not 27.5+) may work. Braze-on's o-matic but solid forks for my old man wrists? :/

I may wait until actual photos are available before passing judgement tho. Apparently the Cotic escapade is available in champagne (but doesnae photo well - it apparently glitters in the sunlight) but black/orange is fave there.

Stanton Sherpa must be getting upgraded to boost soon?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Skimmed through, quick synopsis: Blablablablablablabla for just £1649, blablablablabla premium build starting at £3399.
:)

Proper mountain bike from small British company. Wouldn't swing yer leg over some cheap shit from wal-mart that'd brake on it's first rock...

Bodhi

I've just had a curry so hot, that if you listen very carefully, you can hear my anus gently weeping at what is going to befall it tomorrow morning.

Finished it 10 minutes ago and it's still getting hotter, got a proper sweat. King Prawn Naga with rice and Naan, beautiful.

Yes that was emotional. Mix the fires of hades with the noise of a duck being half strangled underwater.

I think I may need medical attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Lamp
Top Bottom