SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Sorry man. Sucks. Recently?

I rage, not often online, but jeebs. Better today. Eight mile walk in the sleet rain and snow near Chatsworth house. I'd say bizarrely good day but physical exercise makes us so it was kinda expected :/
Yes fairly recently

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
anbB63E_700b_v1.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope people have researched its source before they criticise that.

I want to see references, people.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, not gonna disagree. She's lovely

Kylie deserves her own thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you're on the edge of sleep but can't quite nod off, listen to the shipping forecast on Radio 4 at exactly 00:48

"The unique and distinctive sound of these broadcasts has led to their attracting an audience much wider than that directly interested in maritime weather conditions. Many listeners find the repetition of the names of the sea areas almost hypnotic, particularly during the night-time broadcast at 0048 UK time."

"Rockall, Malin, Hebrides. Southwest gale 8 to storm 10, veering west, severe gale 9 to violent storm 11. Rain, then squally showers. Poor, becoming moderate."

:sleep:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tried it last night. Definitely worked. It IS slightly hypnotic. Going to be tuning in tonight.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Omnishambles or clusterfuck? Internal email to a colleague that couldn't find his arse with both hands.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@sayward finds your proposal 'optimistic'.

There's no button for fat chance or 'wang the ladies in the appropriate thread so our (very) limited number of female posters don't have to moan about it again ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
@sayward finds your proposal 'optimistic'.

There's no button for fat chance or 'wang the ladies in the appropriate thread so our (very) limited number of female posters don't have to moan about it again ;)

Also not the best for those of us browsing FH from the office....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
NSFW

If this is what the Dark Side is, I have no problem with it forever dominating my destiny

HCnawj.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Working in a flat today, the room was full of high end gfx/vive/oculus boxes.
Young lad 20 odd, porter from local hotel.
He showed me his Vive room, cameras on the walls, full matresses covering the walls, tower pc powering it, god knows I saw 3 identical gfx cards no idea what.
Front room, 50 inch 4K Sony, PC connected and there wasnt any space for one more icon.
Everything is on the never..never, he just lives for games, flat is in a shithole area, nice lad..bit needs a girlfriend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
That Scottish Peppa Pig was brilliant. The bit with the ducks cracked me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom