SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
There is currently across the road from the job I am working at a woman stood at the bus stop shouting 'come on bus hurry up!'. There is no one about and she keeps shouting it. Weirdos

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just got back from Star Trek. I was tired and it came at me fast and furious (lulz) but I enjoyed it. Enough to not be arsed picking holes in it yet. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Official Olympics cocaine packaging.

2YiwhCe.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So, I had a road rage incident today.

Driving out of work (through an industrial estate) up to a T junction where the road is slightly wider than normal, but not wide enough for two cars, when a Royal Mail van (a small one) squeezed up alongside me to the point I had one choice - move onto the other side of the road, or have him hit me as he got closer and closer to my car. This is the road (i'm heading in the direction of the car transporter).

asdsad.jpg

It got to the point where he was going to hit me, so I beeped my horn - he slammed on the brakes, wind his window down and gave me a whole load of abuse - I said "what the fuck are you doing, you're going to hit me!" - so he got out his Royal Mail van (infront of a load of witnesses) and punched the side of my car amongst a tirade of abuse. Not standing for it, I followed him up to the Royal Mail building (up to the left of this picture) and confronted him on it.

Unknown to him, I was recording the whole time with my phone where he admitted to punching my car.

Would you report it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yep. Bit of shouting when driving is fine. All part of the "thrill" or whatever.

Physical violence, not so much.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I would because what about the next time he does exactly the same thing, get too close to someone, and does cause an accident.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Then when it's all done and dusted, show us the video. Also he's representing Royal Mail so they'll want to know about it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't bother. We all have off days. He's a knob jockey, but do you want to cost him his job?

On the face of it yep. But really?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Would you report it?

How many calm, collected and entirely reasonable unemployed people would love his job? Damn right you should report it. I'd also upload it to YouTube and post it on Twitter. They'll fucking do something sharpish as soon as it appears on social media.

Edmond

Driving out of work (through an industrial estate) up to a T junction where the road is slightly wider than normal, but not wide enough for two cars, when a Royal Mail van (a small one) squeezed up alongside me to the point I had one choice - move onto the other side of the road, or have him hit me as he got closer and closer to my car. This is the road (i'm heading in the direction of the car transporter).

View attachment 33751

It got to the point where he was going to hit me, so I beeped my horn - he slammed on the brakes, wind his window down and gave me a whole load of abuse - I said "what the fuck are you doing, you're going to hit me!" - so he got out his Royal Mail van (infront of a load of witnesses) and punched the side of my car amongst a tirade of abuse. Not standing for it, I followed him up to the Royal Mail building (up to the left of this picture) and confronted him on it.

Unknown to him, I was recording the whole time with my phone where he admitted to punching my car.

Would you report it?
Yep, fuck him over. Little twat.

The only thing was how did you react, you said it was on camera so it recorded you too, will they say you provoked him? (no excuse for him hitting your car though)

If not then go to his boss and demand some sort of action, even its just an apology. did he damage the car

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Nope, didn't provoke him at all other than wind my window down and shouting "what the fuck are you doing mate?" which then led him to getting out the van and punching my car. No visible damage, the dirt was "pushed" where his hand was.

My ego is bruised, he was an ugly, scrawny wimpy looking fucker. I'd have rattled the cunt. Alas I was the sanctimonious 'better' person.

Edmond

Nope, didn't provoke him at all other than wind my window down and shouting "what the fuck are you doing mate?" which then led him to getting out the van and punching my car. No visible damage, the dirt was "pushed" where his hand was.

My ego is bruised, he was an ugly, scrawny wimpy looking fucker. I'd have rattled the cunt. Alas I was the sanctimonious 'better' person.
Then go to town on the cunt

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So, I had a road rage incident today. Would you report it?

Yes, immediately. see comment below.
Yep. Bit of shouting when driving is fine. All part of the "thrill" or whatever.

Wait...What? I'm sorry, if you are that out of control that you can't handle something simple like driving without flipping out you should not be allowed in a car. especially if it's basically your daily job to be on the road.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK - I'm getting dislikes for what I said to @Big G - and fair enough. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I couldn't be arsed with all the palava myself.

However, it's prompted me to take the time to have another look at the pic:
asdsad-jpg.33751

@Big G - that road is easy big enough to get two transit vans down side-by-side. Look at the articulated lorry - that'll fill the (as we look) right hand lane alright - but then it's an articulated lorry carrying cars...?

Look at the Jogger. Think of three of him sat down in a row? Look at the car turning left and trace it back. Does it fill the whole road?

a Royal Mail van (a small one) squeezed up alongside me to the point I had one choice - move onto the other side of the road

Other side of the road??!

What are you driving? This? ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
He said he was where the transporter was cant really see the road up there tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Apple claiming that the fall in sales is due to higher than anticipated demand.

Yeah OK

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Funily enough the wife reported a lorry driver on the M6 coming back from the lakes, he was texting while driving a fricking huge rig.
He was literally wandering around the lanes and causing drivers to swerve, at one point he went so far onto the hard shoulder he was kicking up grass!
Eventually I got the bottle to pass him, we looked up at the cab and he was furiously txting, like he was having some crazy txt message duel.
To be honest I think most people around us probably rang the company he worked for.
p and b nelson by the way.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Apple claiming that the fall in sales is due to higher than anticipated demand.

Yeah OK
Because they beat their forecasted targets so demand was higher than they anticipated, despite falling...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
They should have whipped those Chinese children a bit more to up their phone production

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

View attachment 33751

Would you report it?

Have you grassed him up yet?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, immediately. see comment below.

Wait...What? I'm sorry, if you are that out of control that you can't handle something simple like driving without flipping out you should not be allowed in a car. especially if it's basically your daily job to be on the road.

If you drive a lot, you encounter shouty dickheads, its all part of driving, there is little you can do about it. There is certainly no point dwelling on it, by the time you have looked up the number, made the phone call etc you could have been doing something much more productive. The far majority of people drive normal and don't act like idiots but for some small people, the moment they get behind the wheel they become complete bellends (they usually driver German cars...) driving with zero consideration for other road users, shouting, gesturing or attempting to intimidate other users. But again, whats the point in letting it get to you? Fuck it, you have things to do and they will probably go and cry in a hotel room somewhere.

Physical violence though is a completely different kettle of fish, report it, he has no place on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom