SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mine is being useful and working for 3 weeks of it in a summer school. I insisted when she took such a shit paying job.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I heard on the radio this afternoon that there is a shortage of childcare during the holidays and that it's a sellers market - I've dropped big hints.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have finally passed all my ACCA exams! Only taken me far too many years.

But I've done it!

:cheers:
Do you need to submit experience log before you get your letters as that is PITA if you have been working for a longtime whilst studying...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yes I do have to do that still.
I nearly lost my letters as I had to write up nearly 20 years (CIMA insists your log starts from when you start working in a relevant field).... It was 100 pages in the end

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I nearly lost my letters as I had to write up nearly 20 years (CIMA insists your log starts from when you start working in a relevant field).... It was 100 pages in the end

:eek7:

Luckily ACCA are not like that. You just need to write max 300 words on each 9 topics which your manager then signs off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've just seen a guy, 50+, wearing a white double cuffed shirt tucked into knee length old faded jeans with long blue socks and black lace up shoes. I've only just stopped laughing

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
been to see the new star trek movie. it IS a trek movie, which is nice, but fuck me I wish that post filming shaky cam effects and 360 degrees spin 'n dive visuals would die a painful death.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
been to see the new star trek movie. it IS a trek movie, which is nice, but fuck me I wish that post filming shaky cam effects and 360 degrees spin 'n dive visuals would die a painful death.
Its getting good reviews, going to see it next week. Looking forward to it

TdC

I went with my tame lezza, who is a massive trekkie. Our seating neighbors were also massive trekkies. We had salted popcorn and a good time. All was well with the world.

TdC

that's actually a fairly decent article*

*just my opinion ofc ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jimmy Savilles estate was worth 4 million, the blood sucking leeches have double fucked over his victims by taking out 3 million of that to dole it out, only 1 million left, works out at 13K each.
This is just beyond belief, first against the wall when the revolution comes I think.
The legal system is corrupt, immoral and afront to the very values it claims to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom