SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Nothing new, but well said and hopefully some idiots might listen.
Mainly Asians, Indians and Japanese of course..they are the proper racists.

First sentence - oh the irony.

Second sentence - normal service has resumed.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Japanes are epic racists, Indians just behind them, Asians have a special hatred for black people.
Europeans are the least racist on the planet.

Job

Anyway I came to post that they are piledriving more wind turbines in the bay by us, the noise is frickin terrifying, bit like a deep thumpy version of the alien signal from Contact.
Goes on for hours, it's like something big is coming for us.
On the up side, we soon should be able to get windpower to provide nearly 2% of UK needs soon.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I'm genuinely impressed with EA customer service. Received emails saying that my Origin email and password had been changed. Reverted the email change and reset the password but couldn't change the I.D back because they had changed the damn security questions. Submitted a support ticket where they would call me. Wasn't expecting a call back very quickly but within 5 seconds of clicking submit, my phone was ringing. Account is all mine again and I've set up text message verification for logins.

From receiving the emails to having it all sorted took no longer than 20 minutes. Cannot fault them!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm genuinely impressed with EA customer service. Received emails saying that my Origin email and password had been changed. Reverted the email change and reset the password but couldn't change the I.D back because they had changed the damn security questions. Submitted a support ticket where they would call me. Wasn't expecting a call back very quickly but within 5 seconds of clicking submit, my phone was ringing. Account is all mine again and I've set up text message verification for logins.

From receiving the emails to having it all sorted took no longer than 20 minutes. Cannot fault them!

They've been picking their game up in recent years.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

I think theyve had a data breach i had exact same issue last week, response was also very fast

Job

Mr racist here, found a pic of the half Jamaican girl I went out with for ten years...on a Pirrelli photoshoot no less in Jamaica.
She was used for promo shots of the calender adverts...no boobies out.

20160719_155225-1.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's the first I've heard of that as a motive. And why the fuck is the Express giving temps in Fahrenheit? Pandering to the dense masses over the pond?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its like a war zone over work today. The sea gulls are taking exception over the buzzards flying near nesting area.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Those sneaky bastards...

0RGJCFssxc67LRsbx8h0-CwZnfqup5OsqOluCQS-hX0.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Benefits of having a teacher wife.

House chock full of chocolate at end of term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom