this game is just shit now

V

Valdamar

Speedball is a true classic

Speedball was great - it was about the only videogame that I could play better drunk than sober :)

L

lamus Yuatja

Eblessair attention !?
nah, I just dont like Karam :p
if I want attention I'd flame mid about havin no relics or somthin.

Z

zigix

just weird thread 2 me...
I love this game
if it wasnt boring sometimes, where would all the fun be :)

C

censi

The main downer with DAOC, that will probably mean I wont last that much longer, is the time factor. It just takes to long too achieve any thing in the game.... 50-60% of the Game play is actually travelling. Rather than doing the things we wanna do....

I dont mind being zerged, assasinated, or whatever, its just the 15 min walk to get back into the RVR action thats absurd....

This game desperatly needs a few of them portals like they have in UO. Aye they have to carefully consider the positioning of portals as it could seriouly hamper invasion force keep raids, as the enemy could get to the frontier quicker..

I'd settle for a single Zone battle ground for lvl 50's only, where you can bind at an entry point other than a border keep.

I still like DAOC though, mainly cause of the nice people in my guild. If it wasnt for TD I think I would have quit by now....

T

Treniel

its shit then eh?

do everybody a favour and piss off then :)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by censi
The main downer with DAOC, that will probably mean I wont last that much longer, is the time factor. It just takes to long too achieve any thing in the game.... 50-60% of the Game play is actually travelling. Rather than doing the things we wanna do....

I dont mind being zerged, assasinated, or whatever, its just the 15 min walk to get back into the RVR action thats absurd....

This game desperatly needs a few of them portals like they have in UO. Aye they have to carefully consider the positioning of portals as it could seriouly hamper invasion force keep raids, as the enemy could get to the frontier quicker..

I'd settle for a single Zone battle ground for lvl 50's only, where you can bind at an entry point other than a border keep.

I still like DAOC though, mainly cause of the nice people in my guild. If it wasnt for TD I think I would have quit by now....

yea that is kinda true. they need a class that can teleport themselves and others around the game, like druids in EQ. although i dont think it takes to long to get 50, 50 is FAR to easy to get. it should be more like getting 60 in EQ, which is dam dam difficult. i was 45 when i left eq, and i'd say lvl 45 was probably the same difficulty as 49 in daoc. so imagine what 59 is like.

there are far too many lvl 50's in this game, in EQ lvl 60's are way more rare, but in daoc u can have hundreds online at the same time.

O

old.Elrohir_CBH

Go back to eq then , if you think thats such a good game.
I dont want to take ages to come to 50 and i dont give a shit you think its to easy.

I can see why ppl dont even TRY to talked to you (and just flame right away) , your mind is set on complaining about this game , nothing any1 can say will change it , but you still play , bah , just go karam.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.Elrohir_CBH
Go back to eq then , if you think thats such a good game.
I dont want to take ages to come to 50 and i dont give a shit you think its to easy.

I can see why ppl dont even TRY to talked to you (and just flame right away) , your mind is set on complaining about this game , nothing any1 can say will change it , but you still play , bah , just go karam.

lol you know messages like that just make me want to stay more, just to piss a few more peeps off.

own3d

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

lol you know messages like that just make me want to stay more, just to piss a few more peeps off.

Pissing people off? I think you have delusions of grandeur. Does Mr Bean piss people off? Some of us find his antics amusing, some sad, but I can't think of any reason why he should piss anyone of. And you, Karam, are a deadringer for Mr Bean ;)

Keep it up, m8 :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Killgorde

Pissing people off? I think you have delusions of grandeur. Does Mr Bean piss people off? Some of us find his antics amusing, some sad, but I can't think of any reason why he should piss anyone of. And you, Karam, are a deadringer for Mr Bean ;)

Keep it up, m8 :clap: :clap: :clap:

mr bean roxxors

O

old.Elrohir_CBH

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

own3d

Dont expect me to lose sleep over it karam. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom