Food The what's in your vodka thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
aha cheers bud :) deffo going to make cinnamon and lime ones for when I do my birfdeh doo :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
cobra.jpg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pfft i like it , alot nicer than bud/heineken/carlsberg and all the other shit people drink like its going out of fashion

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Arent you supposed to say, La trappe ?

Harviestoun make some nice beers yes, good man!
I've tried soem of thier beers, like old engine oil , ola dubh ect

Friend of mine raves about and gave me 4 bottles, 2 of the lager, 1 of old engine oil which I have yet to try and the twisted one again which I haven't tried. The lager was a cracker though, trying to track down a supplier in Manchester at the moment.

Other favs and more mainstream are Urquell, Warstiener and I have alot of time for Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Was quite suprised by some South American beer I picked up in the supermarket earlier as well, hadn't seen it before but is very nice ice cold, Cusquena is the name and it is from Peru I think.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just found a pub in Manchester that sells a few Harviestoun beers and I am working about 300 metres from there on Monday! :D :D :D Guess where I am going after work?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Was drinking Cobra a few nights ago. It was OK, but then again, I'm no beer expert. They serve it in Indian restaurants because they know your average vindaloo head won't be able to taste it :p

Wouldn't want to drink it all night tho

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Kingfisher is better, Indian restaurants should never be serving Cobra :D

If you've been to India you'll know that there is nothing better than a ice cold Kingfisher in that heat :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kingfisher is better, Indian restaurants should never be serving Cobra :D

If you've been to India you'll know that there is nothing better than a ice cold Kingfisher in that heat :)

That is the thing, it is a one trick pony, ice cold with food. Ice cold on it's own isn't great and anything less than ice cold it tastes like donkey jizzum.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I filtered out the nutmeg yesterday, it was overpowering the Vodka.

It smells and tastes more balanced already. The cinnamon should be more noticeable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom