the perfect thread of the perfect night...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
lol..funny thread. i actually almost read the whole thing^^
Dont know what to "add"( no not trying to be funny!)..
I find it funny that all seemt o have such pent up emotions for this game still tbh. Here we are making many posts about game dying and that no one really cares anymore. And Staj comes along making a post and the whole building seems to come to life again!...really wierd^^.
I guess people do care still is all i have to say.
A big problem in daoc ever since beginning have been egos imo. too many competitive players in a small space:p
Its like a snakepit of hormones just ready to burst. people gibbering about respect and cudos and you name it....like a hord of pitbulls ready to launch an attack on anything that even looks at him wrong^^
Chill out...and maybe this game will just last a little longer still..
/eb.

Ging

Part of the furniture
where do i get my generalisations?

you were in synergy, need i say more?

and untill i joined synergy all they did was tower hump, bridge hump and added on everythign in sight. I joined and started making the groups and turned them into a guild grp who ran as a grp, pulled off fights, tried not to add etc. In fact 4 poeple left the guild after i joined because i was perma screaming at them not to play like c unts all the time. It didnt always work.My play style is far from perfect but i have tried over the years to respect the unwritten FG Rules of Engagement.If i was such a complete twat ingame how come I was invited to play with FL group (one of the respected rvr guilds) for weeks on end over the summer???Remind me to thank fishboy for never logging in :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Haha, true. Funny as well, but we'd be idiots if we knocked them for it. We should be celebrating that they have finally seen the light and appreciate what weve being arguing for over the last 3 years.

So respect to those you have listed. :worthy:

There's 2 types of people in this thread..

1) Those that respect other people's playstyle no matter what it may be.
2) Those that respect their playstyle because they believe they are better than everyone else.

The former zergers mostly fall into group 1. Not everyone has the skill or opportunity to get into a competative FG and so enjoy the 8v8 scene. They still have every right to play the game and shouldn't be held to the same none adding standards as those running in fixed 8v8 groups all night.
If it was some random RR3 caster who hadn't been preaching that adding on fights no matter what your circumstances made you a clueless tosser for the past 3 years there wouldn't of been a problem.

There's a natural evolution in this game. You start off at level 1, you level to 50, you go out and zerg everything with a red name until that gets boring. If your lucky you find a decent group (or bunch of people with which to form pugs) and go out and play in the 8v8 game, or go the solo route.
Everyone takes a different amount of time to progress through those stages.

What's most amusing is that all the muppets that got to the last stage 6 months before everyone else now believe they have a god given right to slag off everyone else that's coming along behind, and not only that but add and zerg them all they want, simply because they didn't get there as fast as you for whatever reason. There's idiots and people with brains in both sets of groups, the first 8v8'ers and the new 8v8'ers. It appears from the first groups it's pretty much just the idiots that are still sticking around however, with only a very few exceptions.

Sheridan

Banned
skip reading the posts with link dead (manisch guild) in thier signatures..... and you''ll be a winner !

and tbh gingy you didnt try hard enough, no way near hard enough to avoid adding, all you say now means nothing..... I and everyone else who played back then knows the way synergy played. It was a time when fg rvr still existed but was in danger and the alb zerg running through agramon didnt help at all.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
skip reading the posts with link dead (manisch guild) in thier signatures..... and you''ll be a winner !

and tbh gingy you didnt try hard enough, no way near hard enough to avoid adding, all you say now means nothing..... I and everyone else who played back then knows the way synergy played. It was a time when fg rvr still existed but was in danger and the alb zerg running through agramon didnt help at all.

Oh please, crawl back into the hole you came from.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
After just reading the first page I think I got the idea of the rest aswell ...

But hey Stajj :p... I'm glad u respected me as a solo'er as I did you earlier or yesterday or whatever... (tho you killed me several times ofc xD - also solo heh)

Tbh I can't see what's wrong with his PoV though... it's true... He's just behaving like every other zergling - he just haven't got the numbers behind him (mostly anyways)... every1 adds on every1 when there's iRvR but it's quite fast to see where the zerging goes on (even though all 3 realms had a keep I ran up like a billion times and didn't see any zerglings before I got to Villa or there between Beno n' Berk)

Cheers and good luck out there!! ;)

Sheridan

Banned
when_gen_failed.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

What did I ever do to you besides joining Link Dead and Synergy? :(

Read my posts ffs Bwite!

Sheridan

Banned
i thought you might like being compared to a genius! well an american genius at that...... which is like..... a normal person.

i appologise gingy ill never call you normal again :'(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Think Gingy good for his word, was a time when synergy sucked balls and we're shown to publicly, but they turned things around for the good, shame it was to the tail end of the fg stuff around a year ago.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
shouldnt you be busy beating the fuck out of black people who are "resisting arrest" !!! ? :D

And what in your mind made you say black people? To be honest the joke of the stereo-typical black criminal is wrong. :) And for your information I dont 'Beat the fuck out of people'.

Sheridan

Banned
And what in your mind made you say black people?

because its more funnier :<

actually you denying that blacks are mostly criminals is confirming that all police are racist which is what i was actually implying :p you know you were thinking the opposite!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
actually you denying that blacks are mostly criminals is confirming that all police are racist which is what i was actually implying :p you know you were thinking the opposite!

Well as a matter of fact non of the people I work with are racist and in all honesty I think you are a racist but I do not imply it in any way, and saying this in nicest way possible you do not have the right to call me or anyone else a racist :)

Sheridan

Banned
Well as a matter of fact non of the people I work with are racist and in all honesty I think you are a racist but I do not imply it in any way, and saying this in nicest way possible you do not have the right to call me or anyone else a racist :)

haha you know im taking the piss, just like to have a laugh about racist shit because its funny to see what you can get away with somtimes, get it from black/asian mates from uni.... having a laugh with them and watching thier comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGApoG0wGA <<<<< starring elkie xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
haha you know im taking the piss, just like to have a laugh about racist shit because its funny to see what you can get away with somtimes, get it from black/asian mates from uni.... having a laugh with them and watching thier comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGApoG0wGA <<<<< starring elkie xD

I know you are:p And yes the Chris Rock video is indeed very funny, but your dealing with American police over there who have as much intelligence as a french person :) hehe

Sheridan

Banned
I know you are:p And yes the Chris Rock video is indeed very funny, but your dealing with American police over there who have as much intelligence as a french person :) hehe

INSULTING FRENCH & AMERICANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RACIST !!!!!!

actually its allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom