the perfect thread of the perfect night...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
its funny although, if my memory dosent serve me wrong, you actully jumped hibs who had just fought some alb fg, (which I watched), then another hib group added in, so I tought wth, they kinda jumped that group finishin of the alb group. I could mix the fights up..

but as stated before, pillars and across river, south of the southern berk tower you are free.. I might run there to check out fights, nothing more nothing less

I can't speak for Nate (our driver) but i can say 99% sure that if he saw a hib grp and no other enemy then he would say to attack as would most if not all other groups. Also the amount of times Nate would see something going on a second before the rest of us and shout on vent "keep stick" was unreal last night - we left a LOT of fights alone.

So let me get this right then... you see us attack a hib fg and then another hib fg adds aswell making it 8 of us vs 16 hibs and then a light bulbs pops on above your head and you think "oh look its a fg fight with a fg hibs adding so i'll shake my moral ass and go add for the realm meights!!111!!1" - WTG Staj - just get overyourself as tbh you are coming across as one seriously sad little man with a hypocritical power complex :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
manisch, cynith, bluesky, kinetix, gingy, nadiah and all these other infamous zergers whining about adding xD

people coming back for 8 days will think somthing is wrong!

Brite, do me a favour and live up to being perma banned on a public gaming forum and leave.

You can't even deal with the consequences of your own actions so I doubt any of us is taking your posts seriously.

You sound like a spoiled kid that got busted for stealing a marker pen and keeps doing it because it has damaged sense of responsiblity.

</psychology 101>

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Generally a lot of groups prolly dont care or check the names of soloers... even the "fg" groups.

I havent soloed much, but the times I tried I got ganked by every fg anyway... Except Septinas pug <3 Even my guild/group "m8s" from other realm such as noaim etc just killed me everytime anyway.

Either they hate me but always grouped with me because I just r0x so much (HEHEH), or they just didnt check the name... who knows!

Pffft I logged when they killed you the second time so less whine m8.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
manisch, cynith, bluesky, kinetix, gingy, nadiah and all these other infamous zergers whining about adding xD

....only if you ever made a serious non-flame post :wanker:

Oh while you still have this account Brite I have to ask why is it when you keep getting banned do you continue making new accounts here? As you obviously aren't getting the hint I have to presume you are some kind of masochist and enjoy spewing forth your substandard drivel.

Bunn

Banned
Brite, do me a favour and live up to being perma banned on a public gaming forum and leave.

You can't even deal with the consequences of your own actions so I doubt any of us is taking your posts seriously.

You sound like a spoiled kid that got busted for stealing a marker pen and keeps doing it because it has damaged sense of responsiblity.

</psychology 101>

haha you come up with some shit manisch

and bluesky like i said before, being banned by a synergy mod for calling synergy zergers is a load of bullshit. They can either unban my original account or ill simply keep creating new ones, although they do put quite a bit of effort into stopping you. If i want to post here, i will do it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
If i want to post here, i will do it.

if you want to post here then stop pissing everybody off eh. I vow, I'll get Jupitus to give me full control of these forums just so I can bore you all to death with stories of mountainbiking.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to post here then stop pissing everybody off eh. I vow, I'll get Jupitus to give me full control of these forums just so I can bore you all to death with stories of mountainbiking.
Don't do it. Gamah likes mountainbiking. :/

Sheridan

Banned

im not pissing people off, just posting my opinion on things...... what would be the point in a forum where everyone agrees with everyone

as for mountain biking im sure if that avatar is you in rl it would be funny as hell :p

have some rather funny stories of me completely wasted on my new kona kikapu in the pitch black almost killing myself! best adrenaline rush ever though :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
That wasn't randomly nuking, it was mastery-of-the-art-sun-tzu-stun-debuff nuke-nuking with ben-johnson-kiting followed by some increasement in his ego.

Takes the skill to nuke the crap out of 2 Clerics from a group that didn't touch him the same night before that has FG fights and make several threads about how set groups should roam somewhere else and leave solo'ers alone and when he gets told that exactly this has been done he and his cocksucking mates come up with excuses like "but you zerged in the past mate!".

Takes the skill to play a RR12 Chanter and bitch about a right to solo and not to be added on. For me it's the same category as a Ml9'ed Sorc or Whorelock or BD or Mauler that whines about how he should get fair fights. Also what's the whine about being added on when he clearly ran a few times to the Beno bridge with 2-3 FGs of Hibs around him?

I might come off as an asshole here sometimes or even often, but atleast I am somehow still wired correctly in my head.

Am done with his 3-4+ threads now, see you guys in game, he can keep living in his dream world.

Not worth overreacting, think Staj was trying to demonstrate a point, get a bit of pay back on the peeps who now seem to of embraced the full group scene after past misdeameanors and much negative posting, get them to demonstrate how hypocritical they can be (even if Staj is also being a bit hypocritical himself). Maybe he was having a bad day, or just fancied being evil. Still though it sounds like he made one fuck up, by our own loose guides doesnt look like he has done anything to moan about - if you forget whatever history there is between him and some other players.

Shrug it off anyhow, tommorow is another day, and hopefully those 8 man groups will get on over to agramon.rvr.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Haha, true. Funny as well, but we'd be idiots if we knocked them for it. We should be celebrating that they have finally seen the light and appreciate what weve being arguing for over the last 3 years.

So respect to those you have listed. :worthy:

Sheridan

Banned
Haha, true. Funny as well, but we'd be idiots if we knocked them for it. We should be celebrating that they have finally seen the light and appreciate what weve being arguing for over the last 3 years.

ill belive it when i see it

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Think these forums would be duller without brite around, forum also needs all the peeps it can get.

TdC

im not pissing people off, just posting my opinion on things...... what would be the point in a forum where everyone agrees with everyone

heh the avatar is another forum user. his weapon of choice is a couch and a can of stella :)

the answer is simple though: behave yourself and be pleased that not everyone complains about your diverse views. enough complaints and a mod will notice. enough breaking the coc and a mod will notice. other than that you guys can argue all you want imo, and if you guys all turn out to be bike freaks maybe we should have a bike forum eh :)

Sheridan

Banned
heh the avatar is another forum user. his weapon of choice is a couch and a can of stella :)

does he have a wife thats so clumsy she is always walking into things and falling down the stairs? stupid woman!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Whats brite banned for anyhow? Must be pretty serious. He is a long time character of FH and integral to the boards - I certainly really enjoy his antics.

Doesnt seem he's done anything worse than most of us.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Every group out there has been adding. It's just that the vocal majority on this forums is gone for them by now. I am not interested in repeating it over and over again but the more notorious groups of old Prydwen like Goldage Age or Legacy on Hib or Maelstrom on Mid and prolly all bar Public Enemies on Alb have been adding in the Staj way, providing some lame excuses after they added and after they haven't been added.

I will not go into the situation after cluster as I haven't been running in Agramon ruining FG fights but there been pleny of set groups trying to roam and look for FG fights next to a bridge. I have a picture somewhere still of 3 set groups of Hibs killing my RR4 Armsman who had a solo fight and it was mostly the very same people you refer to as the light givers.

So seen the light my arse. Same old ignorant way of argumentation.

Sheridan

Banned
Whats brite banned for anyhow? Must be pretty serious. He is a long time character of FH and integral to the boards - I certainly really enjoy his antics.

Doesnt seem he's done anything worse than most of us.

like i said, brite acc was banned for calling synergy zergers, by eggy, synergy gm or whatever he was.

TdC

does he have a wife thats so clumsy she is always walking into things and falling down the stairs? stupid woman!

I shall have to ask him :) you may even know him, as he played DAoC once apon a time. It seems he claims to be a master hinge maker ;)

As to why Brite is/was banned, I'm sure he can tell you that if you ask. I don't know, other than it's been over a year ago now.

TdC

indeed. and that meant what to you at the time? tbh I'm somewhat under the impression that you've been holding a year long grudge for reasons that do not align with what whatever the mod who had you banned at the time meant.

then again, I don't know whatever was behind it, so as my other post said, try to keep it within bounds. I personally happen to like lively people stirring things up from time to time, but that doesn't give you a license to frolic to your heart's content :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

hey brity, why am i not in that list of infamous zergers ?

probably because i don`t whine about people adding on me :p

Sheridan

Banned

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Every group out there has been adding. It's just that the vocal majority on this forums is gone for them by now. I am not interested in repeating it over and over again but the more notorious groups of old Prydwen like Goldage Age or Legacy on Hib or Maelstrom on Mid and prolly all bar Public Enemies on Alb have been adding in the Staj way, providing some lame excuses after they added and after they haven't been added.

I will not go into the situation after cluster as I haven't been running in Agramon ruining FG fights but there been pleny of set groups trying to roam and look for FG fights next to a bridge. I have a picture somewhere still of 3 set groups of Hibs killing my RR4 Armsman who had a solo fight and it was mostly the very same people you refer to as the light givers.

So seen the light my arse. Same old ignorant way of argumentation.

I'm sure you are right, at one time or another every group has added on someone elses group. But times and grudges change. Provided that at the current time that there are full groups who decide to respect each other, even if those groups contain players who have no love loss between them, then it really doesnt matter.

Have been times when weve been added on (and have done the adding ourselves) in the past, but we just forget it, and try and talk to those groups and get a mutual understanding - it takes a bit more work that just perpertual flaming and in game adding, and sometimes you have to decide to be the one who has taken the last beating and turn the other cheek more times than one. But its worth it in the end.

Was a time that if we saw you in a group, then we'd not cut that group as much slack as we should - that was many moons ago - but within the last 1.5 years thats not been the case as youve also been trying hard at various times for full group fights, and have cut NFD groups some slack now and again.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Could the brite be unbanned then? Doesnt seem to be any reason not to let him back in on that account - some people may strongly disagree with him, and his posts may not always be the most enlightening, but come on, he does ensure that ive got stuff to read at work.

Everz

FH is my second home
Could the brite be unbanned then? Doesnt seem to be any reason not to let him back in on that account - some people may strongly disagree with him, and his posts may not always be the most enlightening, but come on, he does ensure that ive got stuff to read at work.

they should de-ban older peeps, they were more funnier tbh ;<

Ging

Part of the furniture
I would like to find out how anyone can call me a zerger when i havent run in anything more than an 8 man group in the last 4 years of playing (relic raids/defence r an exception).Take into account that in general soloers are left alone and ongoing fights are avoided i fail to see how my playstyle can be classed in this way? True i have my weak moments but they are few and far between. Further more this is the way ive played for years, this isnt some new thing ive been doing in the last 6 weeks. Fuck knows where you get the evidence to support your generalisations brite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom