the perfect thread of the perfect night...

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Here you go.. the thread that would eventually be created by some group, seeking so called "fg fights" in middle of beno insta area.

#1. Seek fg fights? go across the river (hadrians wall) where people dont try to solo run for irvr..
#2. Dont give me the argument about, oh but wtf why add.. want addfree/zergfree area? go across the beno river...

Its funny how the current groups out there are such hypocrits, "hell yeah we are out for fg fights" stil they train down every single soloer there is in the area..

yes I would concider giving them a chance to prove their point, although I dont really have any more patience for people playing this game for 2 years and now come to understanding how lovely fg fights are, again? want them, go across the river, away from the insane irvr between berk and beno.

Those groups that got added on by me, maybe its time to learn; running irvr training everything and stil preaching about fg fights once they get them, aint working in the long run.

So, please post your staj or whatever whine here tonight, cba reading 1 thread made by every group. Enjoy your evening.. I wont bee looking for you at the other side, I respect those that go there, those trying to farm both puny rps from ppl running around alone in irvr (like myself) and trying to have fg fights, sorry this is not your day.

Regards staj

Rep'ed! :worthy:

robbe

Loyal Freddie
seems like this stajj guy is writing some blogg.. says it all imo :p

goood morning stockholm im happy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom